Episode 10: The Apocalypse

Episode 10: The Apocalypse

A Chapter by Xerclipse
"

Rasku just got released and is now pursuing destruction. Will he be stopped?

"
Scene 1
The scene takes place at time square. The ground begins to vibrate violently. The cars start to flip and roll over. The fire hydrants burst open allowing the water pressure to spray. The buildings begins to shatter into pieces. A large hole forms from the middle of the road. Its radius dilates allowing Rasku to fly out of the underworld. His large dragon form causes the area to receive his shadow. He breathes fire onto the streets as the civilians scream in fear. He laughs and causes destruction.
Rasku: IT'S TIME FOR YOUR END!
Rasku flies higher and burns the sky scrapers. His arms/wings smash a hole into a building. He sees the people running like ants. He breathes fire into the building. Nathan still continues to rush to find Rasku.
Krotus: HE IS UP THERE ALREADY!
Nathan: I know.
Rasku sees Nathan dashing from a far distance. His long face stares at Nathan.
Rasku: Little Nathan....what brings you here?
Rasku begins to gain altitude. As he evades Nathan he burns all the other buildings. The screams and chaos can be heard. His roar fills up the air causing windows to shatter. One building that Rasku lands on collapses. He sprays fire around the other buildings. Nathan competes with the fire on the streets. He dashes through the burning people. 
Rasku: (flying away) I KNOW YOU ARE THERE LITTLE NATHAN...BUT YOU MUST WATCH THE UNIVERSE COLLAPSE!!!
Rasku lands on a roof of another building. He picks up a giant piece of the roof and throws it at Nathan. Nathan can be seen struggling through the fire blindly.
Krotus: RUN NATHAN, EVADE TO THE LEFT.
Nathan jumps to the left. The giant piece of the building smashes onto the ground where Nathan was. The scattering debris almost hits Nathan. He begins to cough.
Krotus: GO AROUND THE FIRE, YOU CANNOT PASS THROUGH THIS ALIVE!
The scene transitions to Rasku burning the city. The police attempt to shoot down Rasku. The bullets hit him but cannot penetrate him.
Rasku: My turn!
Rasku breathes fire onto the cops. He laughs as they scream in agony. The police burn alive. The cars explode forcing the police at another area. The SWAT team eventually comes in and fires at Rasku. He dives down causing a huge sonic boom. The SWAT members lose their limbs, faces, and torso. Rasku spits fire balls at the trucks and armored vehicles that come in. A tank fires at Rasku but his wings block the explosive. His wings uncover his body after the explosion.
Rasku: BURN YOU MORTALS, BURN!
Rasku breathes a long range of fire onto the tank. It explodes into fragments. Rasku laughs in joy and sadistic violence. His wings batter away the debris and hit the men. Bricks, cars, and pieces of the armored vehicles turn the men into bloody splatter. Some of them burn alive. Rasku regains his altitude and flies away burning the city. The scene transitions to Victor at the insane asylum. He is at the mother's room. His ink creeps through the room and reforms into himself. The mother wakes up screaming with her bloody fingernails. Two of them on each hand are missing. Her unkempt hair covers her face. 
Victor: MOTHER, ITS ME...VICTOR!!!
The mother crawls back hiding by a corner. Her screams cannot escape the room.
Victor: Don't you remember, it was my birthday, my fifth! I am your son! 
The mother rushes to Victor and attempts to bite him. He displays his clone on front of his mother. It holds her by the back of her arms and puts her onto the ground as she struggles. Victor looks down.
Victor: Mother.....stay still, please!
The mother breaks free from one arm and grabs Victor's hoodie. The clone lets go. The mother bites Victor's neck which causes black ink to splatter on her face and on the air. Victor holds the mother tighter rather than resisting the bite. The mother still continues to bite Victor but after a while, she lets go and stares at Victor's mask. The mother pushes Victor away but he lets the force take him down. Victor gets up as the mother is about to punch him. Victor grabs the arm and lets his ink from his hand creep through the arm and onto the mother's face. The blood gets into the ears causing her to scream.
Victor: Listen mother, we are going to save you. You are going to be back in the family! You can see brother Nathan. We will live in harmony. 
The mother collapses onto the ground. Victor holds his mother in his arms. He stands up.
Victor: When will she be saved Rasku?
Scene 2

The scene transitions back to the chaos and destruction at the city. The skies begin to be filled by ash. The black clouds block the sun. The red sky and fire begin to be the only source of light. Rasku flies around the sky taking down helicopter with his fire and brute force. 
Rasku: ASH TO ASH, DUST TO DUST, THE HEAVENS SHALL FALL ALONG WITH YOU PATHETIC MORTALS!
The missiles and turret bullets do not penetrate Rasku. He chomps on one helicopter and throws it away. He creates a circle of fire around him. Nathan can be seen at the top of the building. He looks up at a high altitude where Rasku is.
Krotus: I bet Victor is real proud, but you don't seem happy Nathan. I thought you hated other people, including your father. But now you feel pity for them! Speaking of pity, that angel had some pity for you. 
Nathan: These people did not deserve to die! 
Krotus: What was that?
Nathan: They are ordinary people, like me, Victor, and Rasku. My brother and Rasku may take another form, but people are crafted from Rasku's image. Victor is still ignorant and childlike, and yet Rasku tries to kill humans for SATISFACTION!! THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANTED!
Krotus: Then what did you want Nate?
Nathan: I.....I don't know.
Krotus: You cry against the darkness, but you do not ask for the gold. Defeating your enemy without a prize. What kind of nature is that of you? You don't even know what you want. 
Nathan: Because there is nothing now, and there never was. 
Krotus: But isn't there something called innocent Nate? There has to be at least something pure. Come on....think, remember, it should be obvious to you!
Nathan looks around the skies and at the cities. He sees a bright light that emits from Tera. She flies towards Nathan and lands on the building.
Tera: Nathan, stay back. 
Tera flies away and accelerates to Rasku.
Nathan: TERA!
Rasku turns to Tera as he hovers on the air.
Rasku: YOU...YOU WANTED TO HOLD ME DOWN! 
Tera: RASKU...Don't do this!
Rasku: Wouldn't that ruin the point of my freedom? 
Tera: No... the heavens have wronged you, but we can live as a family again, like the old times.
Rasku spits fire at Tera. She dodges the large spray of fire.
Rasku: THE OLD TIMES? WHY SHOULD I GO BACK TO THAT FAMILY? ARGUS LOVES YOU MORE THAN ME! I DON'T NEED A FAMILY, I HAVE MY DEMONS, AND MY DARKNESS! 
Tera: You are not the only one who was casted away for being different. And you know that, you saw that in Nathan. 
Rasku: He was nothing but a tool, so was Victor! But you were that insect that kept on killing humans. You see angel....your father always orders you to kill my humans. Argus treats them like rotten cattle. How can you possible love those insects? How? You would have killed Nathan? Why didn't you? WHY?!! 

Tera: He was unloved as much as you were! Father Argus gave me specific orders to not kill you!

Rasku: Of course he wouldn't want me killed, he wants me to suffer for eternity! Now it is the heavens's turn to feel the eternal fire of hell!

Rasku still breathes fire at Tera. She orbits around Rasku. His wings create a larger force pushing Tera away. The daggers that Tera throws cannot penetrate Rasku. 

Tera: NO!

Rasku: Yes Tera.... the underworld improved my durability!

Rasku breathes fire at Tera. Her wings are on fire as she screams. Nathan sees Tera's stress and burning wings.

Nathan: She isn't going to make it!

Krotus: I can't reach her from that distance!

Nathan: I can!

Tera begins to lose altitude and is almost about to fall. When her wings disappear, she drops from the skies. Nathan sprints to the end of the building at light speed. When Tera is decreasing altitude, Nathan leaps off of the building and grabs onto her. His body sprints at light speed with Tera. He crashes through a window and rolls throughout the burned office. The desks collapse with the papers flying. Nathan loses grip of Tera and gets beat by the debris when he loses balance. Tera gets up feeling bruises. Nathan ends up at the stair case. He falls down through the hole. 

Tera: NATHAN!!! 

Nathan gets beat by the burned stairs. rails. and other parts of the building. 
Tera looks down the staircase seeing Nathan falling down.
Krotus: D****T WAKE UP!
Krotus grabs a grip on a rail which stops Nathan's gravity. Nathan cannot move his body. The blood drips from the arms and limbs. The scene transitions back to Rasku on the air.

Rasku: That will hold them back. Now it's time for their mother!

To Be Continued


© 2012 Xerclipse


Author's Note

Xerclipse
What do you think will happen next? This is almost over!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's really plausible. Nice work

Posted 11 Years Ago


Alright I feel like I missed something (Like skipped an episode) that being said I freaking love the battle! Great job!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Xerclipse

11 Years Ago

You did? Well if you have any questions, please ask. What did you miss? And thank you
ewest1220

11 Years Ago

I think I didn't read episode 9 or something. I'll read it again and let you know if I'm still conf.. read more
Xerclipse

11 Years Ago

Thanks ;) Okay, tell me what you think about it
dashing from (a) far distance
(puts her to sit down) makes no since))) as she struggles
that angel had some(thing) for you.

Love the battle. Great story. It is sad to think the ending is so near. but it has been quiet the ride. and i will always look forward to more.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Xerclipse

11 Years Ago

Now the story is finished ;)
Shep

11 Years Ago

Well i have to read it tonight right now i am working on chapter 11 in my new book my life.
Xerclipse

11 Years Ago

Take your time shep. Im sure you got alot to tell and its important ;)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

408 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 24, 2012
Last Updated on July 27, 2012


Author

Xerclipse
Xerclipse

http://xerclipse.deviantart.com/gallery/, NY



About
Hey people of Writer's cafe, what's up? You may call me Xerclipse and its about a year since I had this. I am 18 years old and I am at Mass Art right now! I write books with a lot of action and vio.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 4 Awakening Chapter 4 Awakening

A Chapter by Alex