Episode 6: The Reoccurrence

Episode 6: The Reoccurrence

A Chapter by Xerclipse
"

The Minotaur is being hunted. Tera is still in pursuit for Nathan. Will mother be really saved?

"
Scene 1
The scene takes place at the school with the black out. The minotaur slays many students and dismembers them into two. Demons are around the minotaur doing likewise. The lockers and walls are painted by the blood. The screams get louder and louder. Victor and Nathan get out of the bathroom. Victor's clone pulls out two ink blades. They see the students and teachers run away as the shadow of the minotaur comes closer.

Victor: Brother, let's go!

Chad is one of the surviving students who runs away. Nathan slices one demon's arm off and cuts it into two horizontally. He spins his katana around and slices the next demon. He decapitates the other and runs on a wall. He jumps out and dashes through the demon. After the dash the demon gets diagonally cut in half. Nathan cuts off one leg of the demon as it rolls on the air. He then stabs it onto the ground. Victor sends his clone to dismember the remaining Demons. Victor finds the last one and slices it into pieces. Nathan grabs Chad and throws him into another room. 

Nathan: FIGHT THAT BEAST FOR A MOMENT. I HAVE UNFINISHED BUSINESS!

Victor: Brother!

Nathan and Chad are a classroom. Nathan slices Chad's left leg off as the blood furiously sprays. Chad screams in pain when he falls onto the ground.

Chad: WHAT THE HELL?

Nathan takes off his mask as the jacket disintegrates away. His face is revealed. Chad is surprised by the identity.

Chad: NATHAN? Oh god, what the hell are you?

Nathan: (angry) Better than pathetic humans like you!

Nathan grabs a pencil from a desk and stabs it into Chad's right eye. Chad struggles violently as he feels the pain and blood ooze out of his socket.

Nathan: That man that you always saw, everyday, that you humiliated everyday in this school, was only my mask that I always wore. But, this is my real face!

Nathan puts his mask back on. His jacket and sword begin to reappear. Tera breaks from the ceiling and lands into the room.

Tera: NATHAN...DON'T 

Chad: (holding his eye) I AM SORRY?

Nathan: (increasing his angry tone) WHAT, SORRY FOR YOUR LOST LIMB AND EYE? IF YOU WERE REALLY SORRY, THEN YOU WOULDN'T HAVE COME TO THIS...HUMAN! THE UNDERWORLD HAS MADE ME IMMORTAL.YOUR SIMPLE MIND HAS RENDERED YOU USELESS....PATHETIC....AND WEAK!

Nathan slices Chad's stomach with the Katana. Tera comes in with her staff. Nathan clashes his weapon on Tera's staff and tries to find the vital areas. Her wings push Nathan away. He runs out of the room to evade Tera. He pulls out Krotus who then blasts fire from the mouth. The scene transitions to Victor fighting the minotaur. The minotaur chases Victor down into another hall. His clone and Victor orbit around the beast, confusing it. The clone charges onto the back but the minotaur pushed it away. Victor attempts to slice it but he competes with the axe. Victor then turns into liquid and throws his own liquid body at the minotaur. It starts to scream in pain and agony. It crashes into the lockers and doors. Nathan then comes to the minotaur and attempts to slice the minotaur. The ink is still on the minotaur. The Minotaur rushes out of the school, and finds a separate building that has the school pool. It screams in agony as it is about to jump in the water. When it jumps in the water, the ink begins to go away. Victor's ink seeps out of the water and begins to reform at the solid surface. Nathan finds the Minotaur and gets in a fighting stance.

Krotus: Have you ever heard of "hold it by the horns" Nathan?

The minotaur does a loud roar and charges to Nathan. They both clash their blades against each other. The Minotaur does an overhead smash but Nathan evades the strike and kicks it away. The Minotaur's impatience causes him to charge faster at Nathan again. Nathan jumps above the minotaur and throws Krotus onto the Minotaur's horn. He pulls the horns towards him using the wire and Krotus's teeth. The Minotaur still holds his horns. It cannot win the struggle. Victor then comes in with his clone. They stab the chest and rip it open as the blood splatters onto their ink. The rib cage sticks out of the chest. The Minotaur screams in agony. Nathan then pulls out his sword and slices the spine vertically. The blood splatters onto Nathan. 

Victor: BROTHER....WE DID IT!

Nathan: (exhausted) Yes.....we did.

Victor picks up the heart with his hand and begins to teleport from the mortal world. The heart is gone as well. 


Scene 2

Tera comes charging in with her staff at the pool.

Nathan: YOU...WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE BETWEEN US?

Tera: YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!

Tera gets into the pool emitting bright light. The light accumulates and blinds Nathan. 

Krotus: D****t Nathan, what are you a moth? Only moths are the fools to look into the light, and then get burned by it!

Tera flies out of the water and grabs Nathan away. She grabs him and takes him to the skies. When they reach the clouds, she throws Nathan away. He tries to balance himself as he falls. Tera then flies down with him. Nathan swings Krotus's flaming skull around to form a barrier between him and her. Tera swings her staff at Krotus.

Krotus: AUGH!! MY JAW!!

Tera: YOU HAVE NO WINGS TO FLY...AND IF YOU DON'T TAKE MY HELP, THEN YOU WILL DIE! 

Krotus: TAKE IT NATHAN!! YOU WILL NEED IT, OR YOU WILL BECOME A BLOODY SPLATTER WHEN YOU HIT THE SURFACE! COME ON THINK LOGICALLY!

Nathan stops swinging Krotus around and pulls him back. Tera then grabs Nathan and flies away with him. The scene transitions to the underworld. Victor gives Rasku the heart of the minotaur. Rasku takes the heart and harvests it. His blood lust and hunger causes the heart to turn into a bloody mess.

Rasku: You have done well Victor. 

Victor: Of course!

Rasku: But where is your brother? Where is he? Did that angel come again?

Victor: (looks above him) D****T BROTHER, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GET INTO TROUBLE WITH THE ANGEL!

Rasku: VICTOR...YOU LEFT YOUR OWN BROTHER AGAIN! WE CANNOT TOLERATE THIS! I WILL SEND THE LAST CREATURE ONTO THE MORTAL WORLD WHILE YOU STOP THE ANGEL! 

Victor: (turning into ink) Understood!

Victor sinks into the cobblestones and disappears. The scene transitions to Nathan's old home. Tera settles Nathan in the house. Nathan violently breaks free from Tera. Tera then tackles Nathan down and takes off his mask. She throws it aside. 

Nathan: D****T DON'T PLAY THIS GAME AGAIN!

Tera: NATHAN....you don't understand.

Nathan: Well you don't understand me at all you freak! 

Tera: (looking down) So you call us freaks....what does that make you?

Nathan: I can be a monster, the devil, the feared, but I am not an ordinary human! 

Tera grabs Nathan's head with her hand. His eyes are clear white as the light emits from the hand. She gently puts him on the couch. He begins to feel weaker and weaker. Nathan lies down on the couch.

Tera: Please, now you must understand.

Tera takes her hand off of Nathan's head. He begins to regain conscious.

Nathan: What the hell do you want?

Tera's beautiful face reflects sadness and pity.

Tera: The demon that you work for, he is a liar. He was the one who destroyed your mother.

Nathan: He will restore her soul when we kill the last creature.

Tera: No...you think he wants to help your family and make it his own. He does not want a family, he craves for an apocalypse. 

Nathan: So....I don't care what he does. The humans may all burn in hell while we immortals roam around.

Tera: You are not an immortal Nathan. You are human. You just wield the powers and the mask of a demon. Now why did he give you that mask?

Nathan: (clams down) Because he said that it wouldn't make me cry anymore. It would hide my tears. But now it does more than that. 

Tera: (in pity) Nathan. That mask does not stop your emotions. I can see your tears!

Nathan: You are looking at my real mask. Now give me back my face! 

Tera: You need to know the story about Rasku!

Tera gently places her hand on Nathan's face. The soft hand then glows onto his face causing him to sleep.

To Be continued


© 2012 Xerclipse


Author's Note

Xerclipse
Is there any flaws from here? Is this going anywhere? Please by criticizing.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Now that's. How we do it . Go angel. Loved the fight love how the angel trying to save him from doing something stupid. Didn't see anything wrong here. I think I would have gutted Chad to.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

288 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 21, 2012
Last Updated on July 21, 2012


Author

Xerclipse
Xerclipse

http://xerclipse.deviantart.com/gallery/, NY



About
Hey people of Writer's cafe, what's up? You may call me Xerclipse and its about a year since I had this. I am 18 years old and I am at Mass Art right now! I write books with a lot of action and vio.. more..

Writing