The First Date....Sort of.....

The First Date....Sort of.....

A Chapter by Chipgirl
"

Well sort of continues from that last bit

"

Oh god if this jerk is going to set a date, the least he could do is show up on time. I don’t even want to be here. I look around. To think I’ve never stepped foot in this place before. The walls have this fancy orange and white paper on them. Which sort of swirls together and there’s a gold border surrounding that. Wow this place is fancy. Also there are wooden floor boards. Not that proper stuff, but still. But I guess that’s means this place spill a lot of things though. How charming. Oh god I can see him at the door. I think I liked it better before he turned up.

“Well hello Susan, fancy seeing you here.”

“Hah, hah, very funny Mr Flashy pants.”

“You know my name is John right?”

“Yeah.” I give a mocking smile. Well I might as well have my fair share of fun with this dude. He then sits down opposite me.

“Looked at the menu?”

“No, I hoped you wouldn’t turn up.”

“Ouch, quit with the insults please, or no bag for you.” He lifted my brown bag up and pretty much shoved it in my face and smiled a proper smile showing all of his teeth.  Damn I hate him. “So now will you look at the menu?”

“Well yeah, seeing as you’re paying for this.”

“Huh when did I ever say that?”

“Well let’s see, this was your idea in the first place and another important factor, hmm what is that again….oh yeah I hate you. I think you’re a self-centred jerk with the ego the size of Russia. So yeah you’re paying” I smile at him.

“Wow ok, very negative comments there. Ok whatever I pay.  Just pick something please the waiter is coming.” He smiles at me again.

“Yeah,yeah.”

***

Wow that was some good food to be honest. This night would have been so much better if it wasn’t with the jerk from hell.  Ok is it me or is it getting darker in here. Or am I passing out, god I hope not. That means the man with no brain would have to come. Well no WILL come because he just seems that weird. I then hear a man’s voice from the speakers; I of course have jumped right out of my skin. Its saying,   “Ok all you couples out there get your dancing shoes on and get out here.” The restaurant screams and claps and most get up and make their way to the bare floor there. Hmmm I wondered what that was for.  Then s**t-brain gets up and walks to me. “Care for a dance?” Then he holds out his hand and smiles at me…..



© 2010 Chipgirl


Author's Note

Chipgirl
Enjoy please! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

playing hard to get.. i like this.

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
LOL..she's not easy is she..well done

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Kes
AAAAAHHHHH!
more! I want more!

Posted 13 Years Ago



I'll follow up the next chapter definitely...
WHoa!! Enjoyable and funny as hell...!!!
I like those spontaneously done dialogue...


Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
4 Reviews
Added on September 3, 2010
Last Updated on September 3, 2010


Author

Chipgirl
Chipgirl

United Kingdom



About
Well lets c....I wanna Write! Also I love Grey's Anatomy and Friends (t.v) and reading! And finally I love vampires! more..

Writing
Robotic Love Robotic Love

A Story by Chipgirl


Mr Smile Mr Smile

A Poem by Chipgirl


Vampire Vs Wizard Vampire Vs Wizard

A Stage Play by Chipgirl