Are You Sure....

Are You Sure....

A Chapter by Chipgirl
"

This is just a filler really.

"

Oh god I need to breath. God I don’t think I’ve ever run that fast or that far before. Ok Susan your free from that menace now…with his dashing blue eyes and sweet lips….No Susan, pull yourself together girl, no thinking about John, none at all. All thoughts must be erased. Ok just go home and go to bed. Yeah that sounds sensible, I can do that. Just one step at a time. Hmm what’s that noise? Before I know it I feel two hands on me. “AHHH! Ok I don’t have anything, please let me go.”

“I don’t want your money silly. I just want to know why you ran off like that.” Oh my heart is jumping and melting. It’s him, My John. Ok Susan…. one step at a time; let’s not get carried away by owning him already. He’s laughing and smiling, but he’s all hot and sweaty. How charming. “You forgot your bag again you know. Do you not like this bag or something, because I’d happily wear it if you don’t.” He’s now joking around with the bag. I can’t help but laugh. “Wow things must be bad you’re laughing.”

“Ha, ha look who’s the king of comedy. Look I’m sorry John, but I can’t do this.”

“There you go again, are you sick?”

“What….” Oh god does he know?

“Don’t panic silly, you just called me John that’s all. What happened to Mr flashy pants or whatever?”

“Oh yeah, whatever, sorry. Stop being such a baby and listen.” God this is going to break my heart.

“I can’t go out with you. I’m so sorry."

“Huh why? Is it because of my big ego? Oh come on please. Tell me one really good reason why you won’t go out with me, and it has to be the truth now. Then I shall leave you, with the bag and you will never see me again.”

“Oh ok... well.” This is going to be though.  “You are a jerk and I hate you.”

“That’s a lie. I can tell, your eyes are expanding. You don’t normally do that.” Christ damn it how did he know just by that.

“Ok, ok you’re perfect but you don’t know what you’re getting yourself into.”

“I don’t care. You could umm... I don’t know have aids or whatever and I’d still want to be with you.” What a creep, what does he take me for?

“You think I have aids?” I gave him a stern look.

“Oh god, no of course I don’t, it was just an example. Oh god, I’m so sorry.” He looked very worried and scared. Like he might have lost me. How sweet, serves him right to worry though.

“Are you sure you want this? Do you promise whatever it is you’ll understand? I have warned you remember."

“Yes of course, now come here and let me kiss you.” He smiled and walked to me. We kissed just as powerful as ever before.



© 2010 Chipgirl


Author's Note

Chipgirl
Hope u enjoy this!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Kes
Eeeek!
Hey, Laura, I thought Muse's Unintended would be good if you ever need another song. It's a charmer - truly.
Anyway, this is great! I love it!
Just go through and sort out a few tiny puntuation and spelling errors, et violá! You'd be done!
Can't wait for more!


Posted 13 Years Ago



Things tend to become passionate between them..
hurm...wonder what's next...

Posted 13 Years Ago


I like this. Very good. Did NOT expect this.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

216 Views
3 Reviews
Added on September 6, 2010
Last Updated on September 8, 2010


Author

Chipgirl
Chipgirl

United Kingdom



About
Well lets c....I wanna Write! Also I love Grey's Anatomy and Friends (t.v) and reading! And finally I love vampires! more..

Writing
Robotic Love Robotic Love

A Story by Chipgirl


Mr Smile Mr Smile

A Poem by Chipgirl


Vampire Vs Wizard Vampire Vs Wizard

A Stage Play by Chipgirl