John Runs...

John Runs...

A Chapter by Chipgirl
"

I feel so sorry for John in this but then i'm on her side too...

"

 “Susan, SUSAN, where are you?” Oh damn Lexie found me. “Come on sweetie I’m going to find you and when I do we are going to march down there to him and tell him.” I pop my head up.

“Traitor you promised you’d never tell him.”

“Seriously honey that was when you were not getting married to the dude in 5 hours’ time. Also how did you manage to get this organized so quickly?” She looks around amazed. For a best friend she’s pretty dumb…

“That you shall never know, but I organized it with John just in time for my first lot of chemo. Only he thinks it’s for the anniversary my dead granddad.” I have a guilty look on my face I can’t look at her anymore; she makes me feel even worse about myself.

“So when you’re hair falls out, cause trust me it’s going to Suzie. You’re just going to say it’s due to stress and you’re going to be so sick after that chemo. Please just tell him.  He has a right to know everything before he says I do.”

“So he can run…”

“Suzie he loves you too much to run. No matter what he is going to say those words today, I promise.”

“Ok I’m going to tell him… ON MY OWN.”

“Thank you that’s all I ask.”

“Not much is it and don’t you know its bad luck for the groom to see the bride before.” She laughs.

“Nice to see your humour back. I haven’t seen that since year 11. Wow he really has changed you, for the better. Also we both know you don’t believe in that crap.”

“Ha, ha now excuse me. I’m going to go and bury myself.”

As I was saying that girl is not the brightest light bulb there is. As if I’m going to tell him now. I’ll tell him on our honeymoon. Yep that’s when I’ll do it.  We would have made vows and he would have proven his love for me. 

***

“John, JOHN. Oh there you are I’ve been looking all over for you.” Oh s**t why is Lexie here, I know I love Suzie but I really hate this girl she’s a pain in the arse she really is.

“Oh hello Lexie. Why are you here and not helping Suzie?”

“Well I just needed to check you were ok with the news about Susan.”

“Hmm what news. What wrong with Susan?”

“You know, I think it’s really brave of you to go through with this. You must really love her and Susan was worried. I know her dying of cancer is big but you should make the most of your time. Well done to you.”

“What…? Did you just say? Susan’s dying? Right now? Oh I have to go.” I run...i know it’s selfish but I can’t do this and she never told me. It can’t be true can it? I have to check. Ah Susan’s mum she’ll just tell me Lexie is on drugs again. She seems that type of person and then she’ll tell me to just ignore her. “Hi Karen, can I ask you something?”

“Sure anything for my soon to be son in law.”

“Is Susan dying? Because Lexie just told she was.”

“Yes I know it’s so sad. My poor baby girl, but you for doing this anyway…wow.” No, no, NOOOOOOOOOOO this can’t happen. She would have told me. All this time and not even a hint I mean she said something about that I didn’t know what I was getting myself into and boy was she right. I run and this time I run out…

 



© 2010 Chipgirl


Author's Note

Chipgirl
Plz enjoy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Kes
oh dear... few spelling mishaps, but otherwise - immaculate.
I like this... it's so sad...

Posted 13 Years Ago


AWWWW! im gonna cry! very good.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

293 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 12, 2010
Last Updated on September 14, 2010


Author

Chipgirl
Chipgirl

United Kingdom



About
Well lets c....I wanna Write! Also I love Grey's Anatomy and Friends (t.v) and reading! And finally I love vampires! more..

Writing
Robotic Love Robotic Love

A Story by Chipgirl


Mr Smile Mr Smile

A Poem by Chipgirl


Vampire Vs Wizard Vampire Vs Wizard

A Stage Play by Chipgirl