Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hazel Stone

You know that feeling you get when you feel like life no longer has a reason for you, that’s what I feel. I leaned against the allies wall heavily my hair was soaked along with my cloths, the night was cool and rain fell from the high heavens. Why must our world have difficulties? I thought. Knowing that nothing will be left, I sighed. A muffled laugh came the darkness.

“Your still you I see” the voice said.Robin.My long lost friend, well maybe he wasn’t lost I mean he uses his powers to protect people, so he’s like a super hero. “And were are thou Batman whom I seek” I laughed at how I went to an olden day English.

“Oh you’re still the same” he agreed again jumping off a ladder in front of me. “Okay Robin what do you want” I hissed at him. “I came here with some friends to protect you” he answered.

“Me” I laughed, “Oh please when do I ever need anyone to protect me” I laughed even harder. “Raven, this is serious you’re not safe” he plead walking in front of me. His black hood was pulled over his head and his eyes glistened an ashy black.

“You know the code of falling in love am I right?” he asked eye brows lifting, “Of course I do” I snapped, this code talked about how just enough of your soul was saved to fall in love.

“We think that instead of strengthening, you will weaken” he said just as a girl went to his side with a blond haired boy holding her hand. Than another couple appeared beside him. Of course lovers. I started to laugh “So couples will protect me, yeah right” I said turning to walk off.

“You can’t just walk away he’s coming and when he does you will weaken” robin yelled, “Don’t care” I said.

“I’m not leaving you” he said appearing in front of me. “Then I’ll make you” I said about to punch him but he caught my fist

“Riley I’m your brother”

            **********

I stared up at him, his features. The pale skin, the raven eyes and dead black hair. Exactly like me and I never noticed, we both shared the same stubbornness, but I didn’t Know how?

“Shadow took your memories of me” he answered, my jaw dropped only family members could read each other’s thoughts but I never payed attention to that. I pulled my fist free staring behind him at his friends. “Who are they” I say because I’m trying to change the subject.

“That is Rose but we call her Red” he introduced, she let go of the blond boys hand and skipped to shake mine. She smiled sweetly as I just stared at her. She was whereing all black except her red hoodie and her eye glistened a different red, I stared and stared at the eyes “Riley, don’t look directly in her eyes she’ll kill you” I looked away from her face she backed away evilly a face looking more than deadly.

“This is James, they are both”-“in love I can see that” I interrupted Robin; the blond looked away from me and took Reds hand.

“I do not trust her” he said in a low voice, automatically I knew he was Irish right off the bat, he looked super protective over Red, he stared at me in an untrusting way, pulling Red half way behind him.”Oh please” I said rolling my eyes, Protective people.

“Your just jealous cause you don’t have someone to protect you” Robin said, my cheeks burned “Oh please I can take care of myself” I hissed looking at the other couple.

“This is Blake and Astrid” he gestured to the couple, I smiled looking at him “No lover huh” I laughed, he scratched the back o f his head looking down. I saw that it made him sad.

“Not to destroy the moment but I smell hunters and Demons” Red said in the darkest tone. “Wow, you really are”-“Silence” she hissed at me, “Robin you should take the girl”-“Robin, and you fight here I’ll take care of myself” I said, Robin shoke his head.

“No”-“I DID NOT ASK FOR YOUR OPINION” I yelled loudly, than Red appeared in front of me “You listen to us if you want to survive” she hissed deadly, I bit my lip. “And if I don’t” I asked. Than I was pinned against the brick wall.

“Just do it” she said smiling evilly; I pushed her off me, hard. She fell and then stood giving me the death look “Fine do what you want, you shall learn” She said backing away next to her boyfriend.

I turned walking away into the ally’s maze. It was still dark and the fog made the night scarier. Once again I was slammed into and pinned to the wall. “What...Is it always going to be like this” I said to myself, the person pulled their hood down. It was Shadow long lost friend also.

“oh isn’t this a treat I get to bring you in. You know that, you’re a fugitive to Demons court right” he said smiling, “Oh not a surprise at all. But what do you think would happen if you failed?” I said between my smashed together teeth.

“Oh what a luv you are” he said hysterically, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. I had a feeling that all this mashes up, I’m wanted.

“Didn’t anyone ever tell you to pick on someone your own size” someone to the right said, a boy leaned against the brick wall eyes lit up not hiding anything, he was a little pale but  had amazing  curly brown hair.

“Oh please, first time ever being a damsel in distress” I hissed to myself. “Bug off” Shadow snapped, “Um I think that gives you a hint to take your hands off her or get your butt whopped” he warned, “Um hello I’m standing right here people” I growled.

“Shut it” Shadow hissed, “Go away” shadow added, to the, yes I know but adorable boy who possibly may be breathing his last few breaths.Unbelivebly Shadow walked off looking back at him like he was crazy. I looked at the boy.

“What was that?” I asked. “A trick now what did he want?” he said looking deeply into my eyes, the warmth I felt was weird so I looked away. “Me” I answered.

“Why?” He asked calmly, “REASONS” I snapped walking past him. “You can’t lie to me Riley” He yelled, I stopped dead in my tracks, this person new my name. I turned to face him.

“That’s not my name” I lied, “Sure then what is it” that caught me off guard.

“Rebecca” it was the first name that came through my head. He laughed “You’re a bad lier, Riley.”I can read minds along with playing with minds” he said, my eyes widened this moment had one word.

Creepy



© 2013 Hazel Stone


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jan
Woah...this is awesome... XD Rebecca is the first name she thinks of? I think of Bob

Posted 11 Years Ago


Hehehehe I love red and her suddenly changing personality, sooo me

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
2 Reviews
Added on February 6, 2013
Last Updated on February 6, 2013


Author

Hazel Stone
Hazel Stone

El puerto de santa maria, Spain



About
Some things about me- *I love to Write and read *I love Action and adventure (anything that is unordinary COUNT ME IN) *Love ROMANCE * Fav color is ocean blue *never ever experianced a first Kiss.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Capter 3 Capter 3

A Chapter by Hazel Stone