chapter 5

chapter 5

A Chapter by Hazel Stone
"

dfdryhg

"

               Midnight

   "We should start by spreading out our troops around the airport go in and snatch the man" I order the Demons and they all nodded. "And If Raven is there, with Red" Slade asked, "To prove yourself you take Raven, And I'll take good care of Red" I answered The question was simple and easy fast and quick. "But lets just keep it simple though once we have the man you take him and two other demons i'll take the other and get  Raven myself while finishing a duty" I say simply then gesture to the door way.

 

                            Raven

   I pulled the black on me Pulling the hood up. "Now that is fashion' I said studying myself in the mirror. "Scary fashion" Scarlett said overhearing. I walked out into the living room walking to the door.

   "Care to share where you are going?" Robin asked eyebrows raised. "To eat- not dinner food but"- "Yeah, yeah enjoy your meal" He said shooing me away I rolled my eyes opening the door and slamming it so hard I pulled the door knob off. I sighed, great. I tried putting the it back on but only made a whole through the door. "Seriously" Scarlett said coming to the door pulling it open and closing the door, she looked at me. "It just fell off and it...wouldn't go back on so I uhh"-"Felt the need to shove it through the door" she interrupted me and I nodded walking away then running back to put the door knob in her hand. "Oh Raven, let me come with you" she laughed tossing it going back and coming out with a leather jacket.

 

   I was silent as we walked through the dark woods. "so what's Reds Deal?" I asked suddenly curios. Scarlett glanced at me then strait. "She's never been the same, ever since that night when Midnight killed her father and mother. Red hates her because of it, She killed the master of Demons court forever ago it seems and since he was like a father to midnight they've hated each other to death" Scarlett answered.

  "Does it even mater, everyone loses someone they love" I say Scarlett looked at me. "You haven't told Robin have you/" Scarlett asked I looked down guilty and nodded.

 

   "I can't tell him, not yet" I said softly. '"You will soon" Scarlett promised. "I've been meaning to ask you but why are Demons court so quiet, do you know what there planning?" I asked.

    "Nope not a clue but I know they are its just common sense. That's what I fear that they are planning something incredibly dangerous"

 

   I stayed quiet then. Something in that plan has to do with me, that I know for a fact. "Listen is we find them and there coming for me. Don't you think I should turn myself in to sneak up and see what there hiding?" I asked, her eyes flickered to me.

 

   "You are very smart...and stupid. But I don't..." She stopped looking at me. "Whatever you choose to do Riley" She whispered. Then she smiled patting my back "Nice meeting ya"

 

                       Red

I sat on the branch one leg hanging down as I watched the moon. I felt a branch move and looked to the one beside me.James sat there watching me quietly. "What are you thinking?" He asked leaning towards me.

 

    "Life and death" I answered. He looked away then back "What a subject" he said smiling and holding up a read apple I took it and used my dagger to cut pieces off the apple. "I'm worried about you" He said softly I glanced at him.

  "Why?" I wondered aloud. "You and when your sister might come, I don't like the fact of letting you battle alone, its to risky" He answered. I rolled my eyes.

   "You only remember what I said about interfering. If I die, than I simply die" I say

 

        "And what planet do think I'm on to let that happen" He asked. I stood apple falling and eyes boiling "THE PLANET WHERE YOU DO AS I SAY!" I shrieked at him, then I sighed leaning into the branch looking up at the sky. "I'm so sorry...I uh" I lost my place turned and jumped off the branch landing swift fully on the ground. I walked quickly and quietly away into the woods going deeper and deeper, not caring if I got lost. I needed to think, what I was going to do and what I wanted to, but at the same time had to make the right choice.

    Deep down everything was telling me that revenge was how I should solve the problem, but also saying that if I killed Midnight who I be, who would Red be? I couldn't live my life knowing I took someone's life away could I?

    "You do whats right" I jumped turning to look around then behind the tree I was leaning against, was Evan-the mind reader. "What?" I asked, His eyes looked up into mine. "That's what you were wondering, but I'm sorry I was curious- you have a very busy mind" He answered. I looked away from him, "How long have you been here?" I asked, he shrugged. "Pretty much all night" He answered slowly.

           'But what I was saying is do whats best, your choice no matter What...Right" He looked at me waiting for an answer. I kept my mind quiet and looked at him

 

      "Right"

 

 



© 2013 Hazel Stone


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aww, poor red! No wonder she snaps so esily

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
1 Review
Added on May 9, 2013
Last Updated on May 10, 2013


Author

Hazel Stone
Hazel Stone

El puerto de santa maria, Spain



About
Some things about me- *I love to Write and read *I love Action and adventure (anything that is unordinary COUNT ME IN) *Love ROMANCE * Fav color is ocean blue *never ever experianced a first Kiss.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Capter 3 Capter 3

A Chapter by Hazel Stone