Chapter 8

Chapter 8

A Chapter by Hazel Stone

I opened my eyes to find more darkness surrounding me. I let out a small moan and my head, it felt like some one to took a bat and swung  it at my head. I squinted and examined were I was more closely, it was a dungeon the normal spooky creepy ones with the dripping of old water and a stench.The bars were no longer  a shining metal but rusty. I sighed and layed back on the old hey up ahead was a lantern hanging on the wall the light so far away though.I’d had a pretty bad experience in this dungeon and I wondered if it still held anyone captive other than me.I grabbed a piece of hey and ripped it into small pieces there was the rattle of keys and footsteps coming to Demons came into vie one sticking the key in the key hole and opening it. I waitedone demon placed the bag over my head so that my view was blocked and I was forced to stand. They lead me somewhere pulling off the bag and pushing me into a dining area I turned  to look behind me as the door shut and guard stood in front.

                I walked to the large table sitting in one end and tapping my fingers on the table. The room looked partly dark except the chandler lit by candles which was how all of demons court was, no electricity at all.The door opened and the guards stood straighter I only sat having no respect for the queen of the dead. She strode in her chin held high and watched as the guard invited her to sit.She sat and stared at me. “Are you hungry” She asked me.

                “I would like Red apples” I said through my crushed teeth. I did a small smile “o placă de mere roși“ she said to the guard next to her he nodded and disappeared out the door. “Romanian huh” I said with a grin she didn’t say a word she only nodded and spread her hands out to examine them.

                “There has been something I’ve been meaning to tell you, Riley” she said softly. I scowled at her, since when did she know my name. “First I wanted to know how you felt being a part of Demons court?” she said, staring briefly. I sighed and noticed the plate of apples being set in front of me. I snatched one standing throwing it in the air and catching it. I took my dagger out and cut the side of the apple sticking the piece of apple in my mouth. I shook my head  “I don’t think so” I hissed. Her eyebrows lifted and she gave me a questionable gaze.

                “And why not?” she asked I shrugged. “Free world my decision my choice and my life”  I answered. “Why you know good as well you want to, its in your DNA, and its in your blood” she said. “In case you haven’t noticed I have no fear over demons court, for all I care you can go take the lives of Evan and Robin, and I still won’t let you decide” I smiled and sat on the table.

                “I’m not scared of you or the stupid words that come out of Midnights mouth, because in the end you both will die. Red will kill Midnight and I will kill you, simple as can be” I sighed staring at her. “Red is dead” she said quietly. “That is what you think” I paused staring at the wall, then turning to look at her “and best of all that’s what Midnight thinks” I added darkly.

                “I have no fear over you” she said in a simple tone, I chuckled lightly. “Your eyes give it all away” I said under my breath. I examined the blade of dagger and turned throwing it, it went right next to her head and I smiled when she jumped. “And now, you give it away” I watched as one of the guards tensed. “I guess I can join I have nothing better to do” I said.

 

                The room I was in as silent and I cationally bit into my apple reading the old news articles I found in Midnights desk I moved my legs out in front of me causing the vase  on her desk to crash to the floor shattering. I shifted uncomfortably on her desk.

A bad car crash kills a family of four

After Mr. Adam omegas important meeting it as time for the rest of his family to go off into the mountains to their reserved cabin for the Christmas. Ended with a crash into a ditch all though there was no sign of the two daughters who seem to be missing.

            I bit my lip and looked at the rest of the paragraph I’d rather not read it.”Don’t you ever feel guilty?” I asked Midnight since she stood in the doorway giving me a cold hard stare. “I know I do, I keep telling myself Robins never ever going to forgive me for it and I feel guilty, all the time” I admitted  turning to face her.

                “I don’t care now get out NOW!” she stormed. I pushed off her desk staring at her, “You know that what you told me may be true but it will never scare me” I hissed. “ of course it Wouldn’t, nothing does” she snapped.I left the room and went down to the dungeon I saw slade and a guard and I jerked back behind a pillar, waiting for him to leave. “Is he in the Dungeon now?” the guard asked. “Yes he is” slade answered before leaving to head up to the ballroom. I waited until his footsteps were not able to be heard before pulling my dagger out I bent around throwing it, it went into his chest and he fell to the ground dead. I dragged him down the steps and into a cell takeing my dagger and his keychain.

                I walked around until I saw what appeared as a girl she lay in the middle asleep and dirty, her face with mud and her hair tangled in dry blood. I unlocked it causing her to wake up and crawl to the corner.  “It’s okay I won’t hurt you” I said in not a very soothing tone. “And how so?” she asked, bringing her knees to her chest. I steped in side. “who are you?” I asked suddenly curious.

                “Horizan” was all she said, I gaped her. “The Horizon sea” she nodded and looked at me. “Your pretty much like a goddess” I said amazed. “How long have you been in hear” I wondered aloud. “Not long actually but I’m really angry at Shota for doing this to me” She said. I nodded an agreement.

                “Can’t imagine how mad I would be”



© 2013 Hazel Stone


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on June 22, 2013
Last Updated on June 22, 2013


Author

Hazel Stone
Hazel Stone

El puerto de santa maria, Spain



About
Some things about me- *I love to Write and read *I love Action and adventure (anything that is unordinary COUNT ME IN) *Love ROMANCE * Fav color is ocean blue *never ever experianced a first Kiss.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Capter 3 Capter 3

A Chapter by Hazel Stone