Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by Hazel Stone
"

not yet :/

"

                     

I didn’t say a word that night as we sat in the living room. I was perched on the arm of the couch staring into the fire and listening to the snapping, and crackling to the fire. “Can someone just say something” I hissed.

“Well actually all of your minds are going crazy…Its giving me a huge headach”Evan said scrunching his nose up. “Whelp” Robin said clapping his hands together. “Since no one can think of a plan lets just get to no each other” he finished his eyes wondering around the living room. “Or you can go bury yourself in a grave and never come back out” Red said silently that it was intensely creepy. I bit my lip to hold back a small laugh, Evan laughed aloud and then covered his mouth when Robin looked at him. James looked out the window smiling.

“Why don’t you go die in a hole” Robin snapped at Red. “Intimidatingly tempting” she whispered to herself. “All we need is a plan” Blake announced. “It’s easy we kill her then apocalypse is over” Astrid said pointing at me. “Ha” I snorted, “I’d like to see you try” I finished. I jumped up frying with anger. “Is that a Challenge” she stormed . “I guess it is” I said smiling. “Challenge  accepted” she said gritting her teeth.

“oh yay a kitty fight” Evan said in an irritated voice. “Enough you can sit down” Robin yelled. “No” I hissed. “Its time we settle this” I said.We both stormed out the door in the darkness. “Oh c’mon” Robin hissed. “And I have front row seats” Red said happily.

“I can take you down with my eyes closed “Astrid hissed as we continued walking in a circle. Our eyes were locked, I waited for her to lunge but she as to slow. I pinned her to the ground and morphed into a wolf. Then I was the one been her cool breath going into my face and her paws going into my skin I through her back into a tree and was pulled back by Robin.

“You’re acting like a kid stop it” Robin snarled throwing me back into the tree. “Come back hen you learn some manners” he yelled at me. I stumbled up and walked aay looking back and then continuing.

 

I sat against a tree peeling the skin of a red apple. The night as still young and I was still angry with Astrid. “Can’t play well with others I preserve” a happier voice said a girl with red eyes appeared in front of me. “Hello to you to Midnight” I say eyes focused on my apple. “You and I have something in common that is”-“Anger issues” I interrupted. “Yes, That and the fact of evil”

“What if I used this knife to finally kill you” I mused, holding my dagger up and examining its blade. “Do as you wish with that” Midnight said squatting down and leaning forward. “What do you ant from me” I asked curtly eyes narrowing.

“I want you to come to demons court” She said still in front of me. “Is that so” I asked eye brows raising.  “ I want to tell a story one that can’t easily be forgotten” she stood staring at me.

“The 3 types of terror: The Gross-out: the sight of a severed head tumbling down a flight of stairs, it's when the lights go out and something green and slimy splatters against your arm. The Horror: the unnatural, spiders the size of bears, the dead waking up and walking around, it's when the lights go out and something with claws grabs you by the arm. And the last and worse one: Terror, when you come home and notice everything you own had been taken away and replaced by an exact substitute. It's when the lights go out and you feel something behind you, you hear it, you feel its breath against your ear, but when you turn around, there's nothing there...” She stopped silently staring at me.

“I’m guessing you wanted to express the true meaning of fear” I said slowly. “No the true meaning of terror, it is that most and all humans accept from and that’s that you give them, that is why you are in the shadows of darkness, The monster creeping under small children’s beds, The monster haunting them, the red eyes that put the f in frightening, and the one who is given the hour, The silent hour. Without us there is simply no fear, and they would say the world is a better place. But if there Is no fear there is no you” Midnight whispered in my ear smiling then disappearing in the dark.

 



© 2013 Hazel Stone


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on May 10, 2013
Last Updated on June 15, 2013


Author

Hazel Stone
Hazel Stone

El puerto de santa maria, Spain



About
Some things about me- *I love to Write and read *I love Action and adventure (anything that is unordinary COUNT ME IN) *Love ROMANCE * Fav color is ocean blue *never ever experianced a first Kiss.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Capter 3 Capter 3

A Chapter by Hazel Stone