Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A Chapter by Hazel Stone

I through my dagger in the dirt mumbling quietly to myself. I wished I could have that amazing opportunity kill the stupid little copy cat. She was asking for trouble, didn’t seem like she was scary at all. I wonder if Demons court is really going to keep her alive. I heard the sound of crunching of leaves but I didn’t bother looking back. Robin appeared in front of me, his arms crossed over his chest.

“Can I help you” I asked in an irritated voice. “Riley this is really serious stuff, the apocalypse”-“what do you mean by that” I hiss irritated. Robins eyes went up to a near by tree.His focus on our conversation was now gone but only for a moment before he turned back to me. “Your what demons court wants, which is kind of stupid because your pathetically immature” he sighed looking away.

“at least we both know who the better fighter is” I said under my breath.

Scarlett

 “The house is now surrounded, and please thank you for your cooperation-Demons court praises it honorably” the voice said. “With all the pleasure” I smile and end the call leaving the restroom to run into Evan. “With all the pleasure of what?” he asks curtly. Both of our heads turn as the sound of shattering glass filled the air. “We are being attacked” Astrid yells.

Raven

“Riley shh” Robin ordered for a moment there was silence. “We are being watched” he hissed. Then a girl landed in front of us, one finger placed on her lips. She had silky black wavy hair and only dark clothing on to blend in with the night. “Surely you know the wind Keepers- Right” she asked, Robin nodded silently. She smiled looking up “Whitewing it is safe” The girl said and another girl landed swift fully on the ground tossing a whit cloak at the other girl.

Robin let out a sigh of relief. “Who are they?” I asked confused. “Opposite of Demons court” Robin answered. “Oh great then we will defiantly not get along. “With all do respect we are chosen Guardians” white wing said.

“Should I be scared” I laughed. “You probably should” Robin said under his breath. “I’m Iris, and this is White wing” the black haired girl said and then pointed at the blond girl (White wing).  White wing handed a bow to Iris along with a sheath of arrows. “Your friends are surrounded by Demons and are about to b taken prisoners” Iris said. “Is your red eyed friend close” white wing asked.

“She’s with the others” Robin answered. “Do you have a weapon guardian” White asked me, I laughed out loud. “Listen here you, I’m not a warrior”-“Guardian” She corrected me, I rolled my eyes. “Whatever your royal highness, but don’t you ever call me that” I snarled, she stepped forward getting in my face. “Or what you goanna suck the blood out of me” she snapped, I didn’t say anything just stared.

“Didn’t think you would” she hissed to herself. “are you done” Iris asked, and the Blondie nodded. “Then let’s go” she said turning and walking towards the house.

 

Iris pulled her arrow back and kicked down the door. Broken glass crunched under iris’s boot and we stepped into the dark living room. Midnight stood there smiling.”Good evening, nice of you to join us” she said. “Sadly the fight has been lost and they are now being held hostage” She nodded once her attention behind me.Slade and shadow pulled my arms behind my back pushing me forward, I tried jerking away with all my might. Midnight smiled down at me, “If you promise not to fight I’ll let your friends free, we can leave as if nothing had occurred” she whispered.

“Fine whatever” I snarled, She stood strait. “I knew you had feeling for all of them” She said looking behind her as the demons struggled to bring the rest of them in. “Wait, let me see red” she smiled.She put her in a head lock. “Certainly you didn’t think I was going to leave without doing what I really came here to do” She said to me.

“You two hold the blond boy back” She ordered the two demons; he was already fighting against them. “Give me the knife Slade” She ordered. He let go of me and I tried to leap forward. Midnight chuckled, “Feeling useless yet Riley” she laughed. Slade handed her the knife the blade could not be seen with the thick liquid sliding on to the floor. “Nice and painful” she said taking the knife. James slammed back and forth trying to be freed. But it was to late Midnight had already dragged the knike across her chest and she fell to the floor, probably dead.

“Keep them hostage for an hour we should be good as gone by then” Midnight ordered. “Toss her in the back of the truck” she said pointing to me. A black bag went over my head, a blow hit my head and I fell to the ground with a loud thump, and I closed my eyes the world going black.



© 2013 Hazel Stone


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

HOLYYYY CRAP!!!!!!!! Dont you dare kill off Red!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
1 Review
Added on June 18, 2013
Last Updated on June 18, 2013


Author

Hazel Stone
Hazel Stone

El puerto de santa maria, Spain



About
Some things about me- *I love to Write and read *I love Action and adventure (anything that is unordinary COUNT ME IN) *Love ROMANCE * Fav color is ocean blue *never ever experianced a first Kiss.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Capter 3 Capter 3

A Chapter by Hazel Stone