Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Hazel Stone
"

not posted yet

"

 I looked back at the boy following me, "Okay creep is there a paticular reason your following me like a puppy dog cause if there isn't, get lost" i snapped at him. He sighed "I pretty much just saved your life there" he answered pointing beind him i rolled my eyes. "I didn't need or ask for your help, FYI" I say a little more loudly then I looked, swallowing.

 

 

                Red

  "Does anyone else hear that?" I asked looking back and forth. "Yeah and it doesn't sound like good news either" Robin said jumping off a ladder and looking to where the noises were loudest. "Its not just coming from there..." he trailed off looking right as black dust formed into tall figures with nasty red eyes.

 

  "Um, five against, eight" Blake said randomly. "Astrid now's a really good time to shift" Robin ordered. She stepped forward smiling, "I was hoping you might ask" she snorted, her size lowered and she shifted a wolf with shiny black fur.I pulled my hood up and pulled out my axe. Robin drew his sword slowly and James pulled out two guns. The hissing loudly extended and the whispers were soft and spooky. I focused my eyes on the small little outdoor light bulbs witch exploded causing glass to fly hitting the ground all together. The alley was now deadly dark exactly how I wanted it to be.

 

  The first Demon to come at me quickly bent down its head just barely touching my axes blade as I swung it.Then I caught it and cut it in half. I could here one behind me sneaking up I turned swinging my axe letting it cut clean through, I held the axe up letting the black blood slip off to the ground. I turned to see one on James I quietly went behind it and cut its head. He caught and through it "That's just nice, cut it head off" he hissed standing up and smiling at me. "Easiest way to kill the thing" I said not looking at him, He kissed my cheek, "you know I'm just messing with you luv" he laughed.

   "There all dead" Astrid said, going  towards Blake. "Are you okay" he whispered, She held up her wrist. "It hurts, I think it broken" she said quietly, He hugged her and kissed her forehead. "Kay guys"-"Someone's coming" I interrupted holding up my axe, I ran and tackled the person, the person fell to the floor unaware, "Get off Freak" the girl snarled, I noticed it was riley.

 

 She smiled grabbed my axe and slammed me against the wall smiling. "Oh so who's against the wall now" she hissed laughing evilly. Robin grabbed her and yanked her back, "Stop it" he ordered. I eyed her and could tell we weren't goanna be the best of friends. Than I glanced behind her, "Who is that?" I asked causing everyone to look at the boy.

   "A follower" Riley answered annoyed. "I'm, uh Evan.I read minds" Evan said, Robin seemed to not care. "Robin?" I asked eyebrows raised. "I know him we can trust him. Now we have to get in the woods, Astrid please lead the way" Robin ordered, and she quickly nodded studying the alley ways before shifting.

  "So she's a wolf?" Riley asked, "Yes we are not all vampires like you Riley, our powers may vary, to incredibly skilled parts in life such as strength, sight, sound and smell" Robin said.

 

                          Slade

   "Demons are set for first attack, madam" I say with respect, Upon the throne a smile flashed across her majesty's face. "And has Shadow returned with Raven" she asked quickly. I looked down. "No madam" I say with disappointment.

   "I do indeed need her, her power is unbelievable powerful, it is what I need to complete my army" She finished. "Will you get through to her" I ask a little curious.

 

   "Yes I will for a fact, Anger will get the best of her and will prove the side is a truce" she answered. Midnight stepped up next to me her eyes alarmed red and wide. "Rose is with them, It would be my greatest pleasure to execute her" Midnight said a smile playing across her lips, her majesty nodded. Midnight tilted her head taking her axe out.

 

   "Twiny, is about to witness... death. Ever so soon. It would be my greatest and most treasurable honor. Fithteen years is a deadline I must say..." she trailed off her eyes slowly going up to look at the throne, she is the most feared creature of all Demons court.

 

  "Hmmm" She hummed to herself dropping her axe to the floor, causing a large crack to sprint across the marble floor.

 



© 2013 Hazel Stone


Author's Note

Hazel Stone
Those eyes.........
so creepy

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jan
Who's Twiny!?! What's going to happen!?! WHAT IS LIFE!?!?!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Love it,
Reds gonna whoop her butt

Posted 10 Years Ago


What happened to this book? I totally have forgoten about it!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Kadessa (Kaddy)

11 Years Ago

Go! Go watch it!
Jan

11 Years Ago

Merdemerdemer!!!
Kadessa (Kaddy)

11 Years Ago

Did you watch the video?

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
3 Reviews
Added on February 9, 2013
Last Updated on May 7, 2013


Author

Hazel Stone
Hazel Stone

El puerto de santa maria, Spain



About
Some things about me- *I love to Write and read *I love Action and adventure (anything that is unordinary COUNT ME IN) *Love ROMANCE * Fav color is ocean blue *never ever experianced a first Kiss.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Capter 3 Capter 3

A Chapter by Hazel Stone