Chapter 9

Chapter 9

A Chapter by Hazel Stone

The evening was silent, and the air was still only a tiny breeze gusted. From the balcony came only the dark forest at the bottom and the sky only lit by a full moon, I heard the sound of howling in the distance I turned and watched some demons quickly run through the hallway. I took my dagger out throwing it into the wall missing one them, I had to admit I wasn’t the best at throwing daggers, so I’ve been practicing lately. I pulled the dagger out of the wall and watched the demons. I looked left to right then out of curiosity I followed them.They marched through the woods quietly and then stopped when they herd growling noise, the leader held his hand up signaling them to stop, then he yelled something in Romanian.

                I carefully bent sideways peeking behind the tree. “A little curious aren’t we” someone behind me said I glanced back at shadow. “Thanks for blowing my cover” I said irritated. He pushed my shoulder and I fell to my knees, and looked sharply at him. The demons looked behind them at me. I looked at them “YOU ALL ARE BREAKING THE PROPHECY!” I stormed very angry. “Each of the children of nature made that prophecy years ago, and you’ve all broken it even Shota” I said ashamed.

                “What are you going to do about it” Shadow laughed the other demons laughing along. I stared angrily at him, his time was up. My hands went around his throat and I slammed him against the tree holding him up. “This is the part where you die” I said coldly. “And everybody loves a good death” I said smiling. From my hand I watched as black evilness attacked him until the pieces of his ash fell to the ground. I had no Idea I could do that, I wondered to myself how. The demons watching gasped as they had just saw Shadow turn into ash from the evil power that had come from my hand. I turned my fang now forming in my mouth. I smiled causing them to gasp again. The yelled something in Romanian and the Demons suddenly tried to escape. But blocking their path came a huge circle of fire. They were trapped. I watched as my hand lifted up and with that motion came a Black Death fog it rose up into the sky like a wildfires smoke but once my hands fell to my sides the Black death fog was lifted into the clouds and was gone.

                There was nothing left but ash. And the fire died down and disappeared.” okay that was a thousand times better than throwing a dagger” I said to myself. “That was the fog of black death just like the poison except only a little bit of the poison leads to a more painful death all that fog caused them to turn to ash, immediately” a voice said. “Hello Alex” I said walking past her and her wolf friends. Like Astrid a descendent of Alex. There were four children that pretty much makes up the world, Horizon the power of sea, Alex power of earth and its nature, Shota the power of evil and Dusk the sky. The most powerful of all I’m guessing would be Ava, she’s the opposite of Shota.

                “They wanted to kiddinap me to bring chaos” She said my eyes narrowed. “This is Sorrel she gestured to the Auburn colored wolf to the right of her. “And this is Mudfur” gesturing to the dark brown wolf. “And then there is Ashfur Mudfurs brother” she smiled and I watched the Black and white wolf trudge past staring carefully at me. “I’m familiar with your wolf friend Astrid” she smiled widely.

                “Follow me there is much to discuss” she said turning to walk in the dark forest.

                Alex handed me a cup of tea or something and I sipped it. Sorrel the Auburn colored wolf did not leave Alxs side he sat there and simply stared at me. “Sorrel I’m well protected now that we are back at the camp” Alex said to him, she sighed when he didn’t budge to move. “I order you to go guard boundary lines” The wolf glanced at then got to his feet leaving the huge tent. “Over protective body guard” Alex said sitting on the ground and watching me.

                “Your friend Astrid came asking for some herbs to help seace her friend’s pain, I offered to help cure but she said that they had to go to my mother’s palace anyway” Alex paused then continued. “They looked like they had gone through a lot, I do wonder how they will bring that girl into the palace” She mused in wonder.

                “I shouldn’t bother to even go there is no way I will get past there boundary lines, I’ll just stick in wolf wonder land” I said, Alex spit her tea out every were in my face.I gaped and she ran to get a cloth, “I am so very sorry” she apologized. “I’ll pretend that never happened” I growled. “I have to admit it was somewhat amusing-” I gave her a cold hard stare. “That Sorrel is over protective” She finished smiling, like I didn’t know what she really was going to say.

                “Of course so hilariously amusing” I said curtly. A trumpet blew and we both hurried outside “What’s the matter” Alex called, Sorrel came by her side in a deep voice saying “The camp is under attack” My eye brows raised, “Wait he can talk” I said amazed. Sorrel glanced at me stupidly. “Prepare for Battle” Alex called.

                Its really amusing to watch Wolves tear apart demons. Because they do it so gracefully and quickly yet deadly. Shota appeared in front of me and Midnight next to me with a dagger at her side. “Your no longer needed since you have failed to comply to my rules” Shota said in a simple tone she looked up at midnight nodding. She smiled with delight coming towards me. The daggers at her side dripping with the same poison that was used on Red. I stepped away as soon as she lunged, the second time iheld on to the Hand that held the knife, I kicked her in the chest causing her to fly back into the tree gasping for air.

                “oh this is going to be good” I mused, she looked at me and I came towards her. Slade tried coming to her support but flames burst in front of him than spread into a wide circle so only me and Midnight were inside of it. I pinned her on the tree smiling, she tried escaping but it was no use I was stronger than her. Than on the trees branch’s came hundreds of Ravens perched on the tree. “Feeling useless yet, Midnight” I laughed violently and threw her into the next tree.

                “Suppose we talk about fear some more, Since you must love trying to make people fear you” I smiled my fangs touching my bottom lip. “How about I tell a brilliant story to you” I paused waving my hand to the side, black fog appeared and an Image of Red appeared She sat quietly in the dark fully awake her red eyes Gleaming with delight. I swiped my hand through so it disappeared. “So you decide one fine evening that Your parents time was over, and then you flee to Demons court thinking Everyone was afraid of you when you knew good well you were wrong” I squatted in front of her Sighing.

                “Red was never afraid of you, in fact you trying to take her life only made her stronger” I glanced at the blazing fire. “Now I want to let you fear, feel the fear that everyone else does” than a screaming happened rumbling through the air, she cried out placing her hands over ears. Than it ended and stared behind me. “Red care to finish” I asked turning to face her she pulled her axe out. “Glad too” she said smiling. I grabbed on to Midnight pulling her up. “Fight” I snapped, backing away she stared at Red who held her axe silently staring, then took her ax out. She was the first to lunge but the end of reds ax went into the side her face, Red placed it on her shoulder. With the quickest move, Midnights head fell to the ground while all Red said in the scariest tone and darkest tone of voice “Die”.

                “Step behind me” I ordered Red she went behind me watching over my shoulder. The fog covered Midnight the n I gestured my hands to the side and it was gone, only the ash of her was left. Midnight was gone, forever. Red gasped holding on to her side as she fell to her knees I turned to face her she glanced up at me her Red eyes gone and Her light Green and blue replacing I helped her up. “Better” I asked hands in the air for a hug she stared at me than through her ax at me, I caught it and tossed it down, “Didn’t think you would, you’ll always be the same” I said under my breath.

“Heard that” she said as she walked away.



© 2013 Hazel Stone


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh my glerb Freakin amazing!!!!!!!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
1 Review
Added on June 22, 2013
Last Updated on June 22, 2013


Author

Hazel Stone
Hazel Stone

El puerto de santa maria, Spain



About
Some things about me- *I love to Write and read *I love Action and adventure (anything that is unordinary COUNT ME IN) *Love ROMANCE * Fav color is ocean blue *never ever experianced a first Kiss.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Capter 3 Capter 3

A Chapter by Hazel Stone