Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Hazel Stone
"

Scarlett

"

                               Scarlett

  There's something about life that doesn't quiet get through to me.Not sure exactly what it is but I now it s true. I turned my head back to see what had caused a stick to snap only to see a frightened bunny, only a bunny not Shadow I told myself. I feared Shadow would come back to drag me back down to demons court, and my Apprentice Midnight would be disappointed, which is awfully true. I hated Midnight from the moment we paired up, She was to serious aimed her focus in battling and only going for the kill. I ran away after a dungeon battle between her and someone ,witch left a nasty scar running down the side of her face, I was satisfied with my work and eagerly left with a smile on my face. Down in that dungeon was a bad day were I found she tricked me into training her, so she could go kill her sister. I warned the girl Rose to be aware of her, she only shrugged and said 'what do I have to fear, for her strength is her greatest weakness'. Guess they didn't have the best relationship at all.

 

   I walked into my old and empty house flicking the lights on. I looked up and stopped when I saw Red, Robin and...Raven. I smiled "Raven What a pleasure to see you, last time I saw you, you were".. I trailed off. "Searching for weapons" She finished. She looked like her own self and probably never changed. I twirled one finger in my red hair.

  "I should ask, how did you get in here" I asked with pure curiosity. "Your door was unlocked how else" Raven said curtly. Robin stepped forward, "You are a friend of Astrid, correct?" Robin asked I shook my head and sat on the table.

 

  "Where Is the little fur ball anyway, Is she taking a midnight stroll" I ask pleasantly. "With Romeo, yep" Raven answered snatching a red apple up in her hand and taking a bite. I did a typical halfway smile at Red.

  "Well isn't it little red riding hood" She rolled her eyes, "If you speak to me again I will cut your head clean off and feed it to the demons" She said, taking a deep breath and smiling.Naw, she still hated me for not killing her sister when I had the chance,oops.

   "so is there a specific reason you are in my home?" I asked my eybrows raised. "Yeah can we borrow your home" Red said softly and I looked to the wooden floor, "Make your own room, make your selves at home" I answered my hand going out to the air than falling into my lap.

 

  Raven plummeted on the couch comfortably. "Thank you" Red said curtly, I shrugged "Don't thank me yet" I mumbled under my breath. "So what kind of trouble you in now Raven?" I asked, she looked up at me and shrugged.

  "Oh the usual getting in trouble a bunch of dirty business" She answered, I did a small nod then pushed myself off the table looking at Robin who was staring at me quietly. "Are...You...alright... Cause you look like you've just seen a ghost or...Something?" I asked slowly, He shook his head and looked away. Weird, I thought to myself.

             

                         Midnight

 I studied the dark forest, it was quiet except for the animals making there nighttime noises. Before me stood the group of our top Demon fighters I smiled.

  "We are about to go into our battle action, The rules will be mine and mine only. The punishment is death so I guess...if you want to live, listen to me" I ordered, smiling evilly.

 

                    3 years before

                        Scarlett

   I hurried down the steps to the dungeons and quietly, quickly and swiftly padded through the dark hallways.I stopped after hearing a small noise I turned to see a pair of red eyes. "Red?" I asked. "No you fool its Midnight" I sighed, my eyes following her as she stepped into view. "I knew you would be evolved in this situation" I said slowly as I carefully studied her hance. She pulled out her axe leaving it hanging down.

   "Red would kill you if she found out" I said to her, I was only telling the truth. "Do you think I would care" she said squinting to look behind me as I felt a presence.

   "Oh dear Raven came here to celebrate so I asked her to take a little-Dungeon stroll" She smiled tilting her head slightly. Raven passed me and stood by Midnight. "Its not the fact that you took me down here but it is the captive part that pinch's me" Raven said quietly.

   "Why do you care?" I asked eyes burning with anger, "She'd probably kill you too" I added.

  She held up a finger, "I... Did not touch the victims..." she trailed off eyes flickering from Midnight to me. "CELL 3!"  She screamed all of a sudden throwing herself into midnight, knocking the breath out her as she Rhino slammed her into the wall. "Knows your time to GO" Raven yelled. God I love that girl, I thought hurrying to the cell.

 

                                Raven

   "Traitor!" Midnight screamed her axe digging into my side. I grabbed it from her swung it back and brought down her face, The axe fell after slicing a long bloody cut on the side of her face. For a moment she was in pain, next she kicked my side and I fell skidding into the brick wall. I brought a handy dagger and she picked up her axe disappearing into the black darkness. I smiled throwing myself forward just as the axe came down hitting something that cause water to spray. I rolled again the axe just barely missing me But I pulled myself and listened for her steps.

   "Your going to die today even if I have to cut you up -that's what it takes" Her soft voice echoed. "Unfortunately you are not near as good in the dark as your sister" I said to anger her. "URR" she swung the axe missing me as I fell on my kicking her in the face. "You know they always say that the best way to win is to anger your opponent, they tend to not think slowly and carefully that way' I say above the sound of spraying water.

  I stood pulling her hair back and putting my dagger to her throat. "You can die now and not so very painfully as your sister wants" I said silently, She smiled "I do not fear death, fool" She said I rolled my eyes. Then something/or someone went into me and slammed me into the wall. I looked up to see slade. "Why you little..." He kicked the side of my face keeping me quiet. I sat spitting blood, "I SHOULD KILL YOU!" he stormed, I rolled my eyes "That's who you are, your a killer go ahead take my life now Guess that will give you some happiness but may I tell you this- Your brother Had not one right to live- That's why I took his life" He stood there staring at me, nostrils flaring.

 

   "KILL HER KILL HER NOW" I heard Midnight scream. He still watched me "And what about you, why did you Kill your parents-WHY DOES ROBIN NOT KNOW THAT HUH" He yelled.

 

              "Why should Robin Care"

     

                           

  



© 2013 Hazel Stone


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on May 7, 2013
Last Updated on May 9, 2013


Author

Hazel Stone
Hazel Stone

El puerto de santa maria, Spain



About
Some things about me- *I love to Write and read *I love Action and adventure (anything that is unordinary COUNT ME IN) *Love ROMANCE * Fav color is ocean blue *never ever experianced a first Kiss.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Capter 3 Capter 3

A Chapter by Hazel Stone