Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Rebecca
"

One wild presence is gossiped throughout the galaxy. Her name is Luna, the spirit of Earth's Moon.

"

Before I manifested into an angel, my life seemed still. Still in mind, still in soul, almost as if I was a non-entity. I was elevated over a galaxy so high, that when I reminisce I experience vertigo which is ironic, as angels are born to fly.             

Thousands of glittery beams had once shone from me and sheltered something down below. My wide eyes strain over the brightness, and I cannot quite grasp the sparkles of this thought, as the vision of the memory is blurred.

However, the feeling is quite clear, I dispersed hypnotic waves over the Earth's waters, like a wizard with a wand. The universe whispers a name into my mind, when I recall that life, 'Orb of night'.

The last feeling I recollect, was a strange yearning for acceptance and recognition, a longing for respect. As this feeling emerged, I discovered I was bringing about a change, as if I was finally aware of what a desire was.

Something in the universe had sensed my wish, because then a great force knocked me out of place. It had transformed the whole interior, which had previously existed about me. A wispy energy which was me, spiraled into space.

For some strange reason I had developed emotions and became a soul who wanted to explore. The atmosphere started to gather different frequencies of all colours, shapes and sounds. These molecules of diversity came together, like the birth of a new DNA.

Then symmetrically, it wrapped those wild and colourful particles together, to form me. All vital, crucial beams shone onto my new life, and like a mother's womb it soothed me with affection.

My curiosity of "being" is what brought me to planet Venus, this soul wanted to glisten with awareness. I now have an identification, an appreciated purpose as an angelic being. The leader of Venus, Arch Angel Michael said to me, "A marveling force, granted your wish of mortality and in return, you stir the pot."

How a moon had these desires to be, I cannot tell you. Maybe, just maybe, every particle, every atom, does have a consciousness. So, as I am a natural at going against what the universe expects, I have developed a new age, unorthodox way of light work. 

Arch Angel Michael tells me often, I still linger qualities of the moon but the other angels think I am simply, a lunatic.

This is why they call me, "Luna!"



© 2018 Rebecca


Author's Note

Rebecca
Please note, I am the only one to have edited my novels, and in search of an editor and agent. So please have some compassion when reviewing and commenting on my work. Positive feedback is appreciated.
Thank you, happy reading!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on December 18, 2018
Last Updated on December 18, 2018
Tags: sciencefiction, teen, romance, youngadult, angel, fantasy, scifi


Author

Rebecca
Rebecca

Belfast, United Kingdom



About
Hi everyone! I am currently active on instagram and wattpad at @authorrabishop I love writing, the environment, nature and animals. My current book series 'the girl from our moon' is about an an.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rebecca


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Rebecca


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Rebecca