Bound by Forever(7)

Bound by Forever(7)

A Chapter by Tori
"

Already Criss realizes that she doesn't like her neighbors. But, Even though she refuses to look twice at them, she can sense something...odd, strange. She knows they're hiding something, and she's ready to find out.

"

Even though I sensed the secrets, the lies, and the pain behind his mask, I knew he would...and did....love me. And I loved him. That will be something I Never, ever forget. Love. Him. His wonderful, loving ways. Why is he so wonderful? Why?

 

I leaned closer, attempting to not make much noise as I grabbed a handful ice. I could have used the despenser on the fridge, but that was too clean for the pig. While no one was looking, I made sure a big, slimy ball of spit made its way into the tea.

"So, do you two have any kids?" Momma asked.

With that question, they both tensed up. Mr. Brooke's smile vanished like a candle light.  Mrs.Brooke didn't have a smile to get rid of, so her skinny-a*s face twisted into a strange frown that looked like a cross between a monkey and a mule.

"Um. No, unforunatley. We do not have a child," Mr.Brooke explained, flinching at the words unfortunatley and child.

The scarecrow(Mrs.Brooke) just nodded her hand and took a nervous bite of her chicken.

  "Thank you very much for having us, but...um...I have work in a little while, so we must be going. Goodnight to you all!" Mr.Brooke called as h and the scarescrow stood, scrapping their seats against the hardwood floor.

"Oh please, It's our pleasure. We're very glad that you were able to come. You'll have to come by some other time!" Momma also stood, grabbing a pen and a piece of paper. "Here are our neigbors, in case you need anything. I wrote down our home phone, Criss's phone,Ray-my husbaund's- phone, and my Momma's-Criss and Tanya's grandmother."

"Thank you very much!" Scarecrow said, grabbing the paper and heading for the door. In less than a minute, they were gone.

"Good," I smiled. "And don't come back."

 

Back to Aydean's POV....

 

"Oh no!" I cried.

I could hear the soft crunch of gravel as a dark red Toyota minivan pulled up into the driveway. I frantically began searching for the remote. Whay are they back? They weren't supposed to be home for another two hours! Successful in my search, I flipped off the TV and placed the remote back onto the small coffee table. I grabed the bag of chips and hurried into the kitchen, shoving them into the cabniet.  I darted back into the living room to grab my glass so I could wash it and put away. I wasn't supposed to be out of room while they were gone. As part of my punishment, I wasn't allowed to have anything other than the disguisting oatmeal and water I was given in the morning. At dinner, I was given bread, some soup, and another galss of water. I yanked the cup out of the sink as the sound of the car engine stopped outside. My heart completley stopped as the glass slipped from my hand. All I could do was stare in disbelief at the shattered glass that was lying in front of my feet. Fear suddenly swept over me. I began to scoop up the glass with my hands. The sound of a car door slamming became apparent. I quickned my pace.

creeeeaaakkkk.

I am not lying to you, my dear reader, when I say that I actually died that day. Once that front door opened, I swear to you I felt my heart stop. The whole world froze for a second. Just a second. After that, it's all a blur. I wish I could describe this better...but this is all I can offer...

I looked up in terror. My eyes fell in alignment with both my mother and my father's. The rage burning across their face resembled that of a wildfire out of control.

"Mother...Father! I...I was trying to...um...I was...I.... was going to wash the dishes for you! Yes. I thought maybe you would like a little help, so I-" I stopped. My skin was burning from where their eyes were drilling deep into me. I knew what was coming. "I'm so sorry!" I whispered, knowing nothing I said could prevent what was about to happen.

"YOULITTLEBASTARDHOWDAREYOUDEFINEUS!!!!!!!YOUARENOTHINGBUTANUNGRATEFULLITTLEASS!!!!"

A bullet train came in contact with my temple, sending me hurdling against the hardwood floor. The glass flew from my hands and scattered further about the kitchen. Before I could even open my eyes, I felt the ground disappear from underneath me. Of course, the sense of floating was followed by flying. That didn't last long either. Pain shot through me like a bullet as I collided with the pile of glass. I flutteed open my eyes, notcing the red liquid trickling over random pieces of glass. After that, my world went black. But somehow, I could feel myself being drug by the feet. Then, uncociousness completley overcame me.

 



© 2009 Tori


Author's Note

Tori
Please, any grammar or spelling things, don't worry! Please try and ignore em. And Even if you aren't reading the little Bound By Forever Series on here, I would be thrilled to know what you think of this chapter. And if you are reading the story, I want to know how you think it's getting along so far!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very goood chapter. As things progress in the story, my interest level increases. I
really like this story your developing!

Tina

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

369 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 29, 2009
Last Updated on June 16, 2009


Author

Tori
Tori

A little town where the dead come out to play, GA



About
Don't click here! Alright, Hello Everybody! Um I love to read, write, and draw and I hope to become a artist or graphic designer. I also Hope to become and Author and open my own Tattoo Parlor one.. more..

Writing
Mary Jane Mary Jane

A Poem by Tori





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5