Bound by Forever(19)

Bound by Forever(19)

A Chapter by Tori
"

The pack has arrived and has proved to shake things up. Where will this sudden apperance leave our young lovers? I have no clue. I'm thinking this up as I go. HOPE YOU ENJOY!!

"

Seconds without her seemed like days. Days seemed like centuries. The longer I was away from her, the closer I was to killing myself. Death seemed like an easy way to releive myself from the emptiness I felt wihtout her. Of course, a better solution was always to hold her tight and never ever let go.

 

Aydean's POV........

 

"I've had it!" I cried into the darkness.

I slipped on my shoes and headed out the window. I stomped across the yard towards the road. I was heading in the opposite direction that I was supposed to be going. Two weeks had ogne by without me being able to see Criss. Since my parents worked on Thursdays, Wensedays, and Saturdays, those were the only times I got to see her. That was also when I had to go to the pack meetings. Well, I had had enough!

"Screw the pack!" I cried as I dashed across her yard. I jumped straight from the ground onto the window sill.The lgihts were out and the window was locked. She had given up hope on me. I tapped on the window once or twice. Nothing. Suddenly, the window burst open. It scared me so bad, I almost fell backwards.

"Aydean!" Criss cried.

"In the flesh," I said, swinging into her room.

Her eyes danced with joy at the sight of me. "Oh thank god!"

She wrapped her arms around me and burried her face into my shirt. My ribs were sore due to massive beatings the other day, but I didn't care. I was just so happy to see her.

"I thought you were dead!" she cried. "I was afraid they had killed you!"

"Shh, shh," I comforted. She looked up at me, and her eyes quickly narrowed.

"What the hell were you thinking!? Giving me heart attack like that! You're lucky I'm so happy to see you or I would kill you!" she said angrily punching me in the arm. "You're such an irresponsible dumbass!"

"Gee, I'd hate to know what would happen if you were angry," I said jokingly.

"Just shut up! I don't want to hear it! God, you better have a good excuse for not letting me know anything!" she flung her arms in the air out of rage.

"I don't think I can explain, but I can apologize," I said, wrapping my arm around her waist. She raised her clenched fist.

"I don't want you're filthy apology! I want a-"

I pressed my lips into hers, stopping her in midsentence. Her fingers uncurled and her arm dropped to her side. She completley relaxed and fell into me, returning my kiss. When it ended, she looked at me longingly. Suddenly, her hand smacked hard against my jaw.

"How dare you!" she cried.

"What the hell?" I held my jaw. She hurt when she hit. Bad.

"You don't talk or see me for two weeks, and then you just show up, kiss me, and expect to be forgiven? No way!" she stomped away.

I darted in front of her. She stopped in her tracks and took a step back. Each time she stepped backwards, I stepped closer. She stumbled backwards and landed on her matress. Her feet were still planted on the ground, but she was lying on her back. I leaned over her.

"Aydean," she whispered. "I'm not going to forgive you."

"Are you sure? I'm great at apologizing," I whsipered back, leaning in to kiss her. Her hands rested on my shoulder.

"You and you're damn persausion skills," she purred. I smiled. "Apology excepted."

"Good."

"Now, it's my turn to take us to town," she said smiling.

"How bout we just stay here tonight?" I asked, not wanting to move.

She looked relieved. "That's fine."

"Good," I growled. "I promise I'll come back when I'm supposed to."

She looked unsure.

"You can trust me," I said, nuzzling her nose.

She laughed. "I know."

"Perhaps we should get in a more comfortable poistion," I sugested.

"Perhaps," she said, falling into the floor. I smiled and layed down beside her.

"Devilish girl," I siad mockingly.

"Satanic boy," she countered.

 

One Week later.......

 

I had continued to skip pack meetings to be with Criss. I imagined they weren't too thrilled. But I didn't care.All I cared about was being with Criss. When I arrived, she had laid out a blanket on the grass was looking out into the darkness.

"Hello, Stranger!" she grinned.

"Hello, Ma'am," I said, sitting down beside her.

"How are you this wonderfully lovely evening?" she asked.

"A lot better now that you're here."

Her cheeks turned red.

"Likewise."

"What would you like to do today?" I asked, wrapping my arm around hear.

"Listen to music," she said, handing me a small earphone. I put it in my ear while she put one in her's.

Diffrent songs started playing as she pressed play on her small MP3 player. The first one sounded like this:

 

Well we grew up down by the railroad track shootin BBs at ol' beer cans.

 

I was forced to listen to many other fast country songs. Suddenly, a slow, clam song strated playing.

 

It's been, it's been s-s-s-s-s-such a long time, long time, since anyone's touched me, the way that you,

Touch me. So If I stutter stutter and I feel s-s-s-s-s-s-s-so unsexy. Maybe I'll just keep my mouth shut, until you,

Kiss me agian, so surley you can stop the st-st-st-st-st-st-st-st-st-st-st-st-st-stuttering, so kiss me again.

 

I looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Are you trying to tell me something?" I asked suspicously.

"Maybe," she grinned slyly.

"Well, I'm all ears," I said, kissing her as softly as humanly possible.

Eventually, she fell asleep in my arms. I gentely pulled the earphones out and turned off the MP3 player and slipped in her pocket. She stirred in my arms, lying her head over my heart. I smiled. She was so beautiful and peaceful when she slept. I kissed her forehead.

I wonder what the guys are thinking! I thought happily. They were most likely hunting wihtout me, cursing me in their minds for missing another meeting. I really didn't care. The rush I felt when taking down a deer was nothing compared to this. The sensation of my paws pounding hard against the ground as adrenaline pumped through my body before lunging forward and sinking my teeth into the creatures throat couldn't compare to one of her kisses. And that was saying something. It sounded groos, but I would rather sink my teeth into her(not in a sexual way, you pervert! or a killing way either!) than I would an injured deer.

"Well, this explains a lot!" an angry voice cried through the darkness. I was tempted to jolt forward, but that would wake Criss.

"No kidding," another voice hissed.

"Very disapointing." Three distinct voices.

"Trey? Scott? Derek?" I called.

"No s**t, dumbass!"Trey growled.

I squirmed out from underneath Criss, lying her on the blanket. She let out breath of air and yawned. Once she was still, I stood up.

They each wore a scowl on their faces.

"Guys, look, I'm sorry. I just-"

"Is this the reason you've been skipping hunts?" Trey asked fiercly.

"Guys, please! Let me-"

"Have you been ditching us to hang out with some b***h?" Scott asked angrily.

"Now listen hear, don't you call her-"

"Aydean, you are not to be making orders around here!" Derek boomed.

I bit my tounge and remained silent.

"Why are you doing this? Is she really more important than your own pack? Your own brothers?" Derek asked. I kept quite. "What would Kriss think if he was here?"

"I've already talked to him! He approves! He's happy for me!" I objected.

They all looked at me worridley.

"But Aydean, Kriss is-"

"Dead? Yeah, I know! But I've talked to him! He's given me his blessing!  Why can't you be happy? " I shouted.

They all looked at me. Trey and Scott looked hurt. Derek showed no emotion.

"Alright. It looks like Aydean is confused. We will give him time to think before he makes a decison. Let's leave," Derek said, leading the pack back through the forest.

I slumped to to the ground, speechless.

"They'll get over it," I said allowed. "They'll leave in a few weeks and this will never be mentioned again!"

"Hmn?" Cirss moaned, sitting up beside me.

"Nothing, baby. Let's go back to your room," I said, folding up the blanket. She nodded and stumbled towards the window.

She fell onto the floor as I put the blanket up. I scooped her up and sat her in bed. Before leaving, I kissed her cheek and made sure she knew everything was alright. Well. I hoped it was, anyway.

 

Two days later...........

 

I sat down my book, finishing the final chapter. So many legends said the same thing about Werewolves. Some were a little more respectful though. The locks on the other side of my door slid open. I shoved the book underneath my matress and sat down.  The door flew open and father stepped in.

"What are you up to, you piece of s**t?" he growled.

"Nothing Father. Just sitting here and thinking about how bad I was," I said, telling him what he wanted to hear.

"Don't get smart with me you little b*****d!" he slurred. He had been drinking.

"I wasn't, Father," I said.

"SHUT UP!" he shouted, grabbing me by my hair and jerking me out of my bed. He brought his fist down hard on my cheek.  He picked up one of my shoes that was lying the corner and started hitting me with it. In the end, I had a footprint across my face. He mumbled under his breath and stumbled out of my room. I heard the locks slide back into place.

I buried my face in my hands and shook my head. It was never going to end. I had messed up so much latley. Nothing was going right. Soon, I would probably loose Criss too. God, I hoped that wasn't the case.

"Man, why didn't you fight back?"

I jolted to my feet and stared at Scott. His eyes were wide in shock.

"You try landing a blow on your father," I said bitterly.

He just stared at me casualy, as if nothing had happened. But yet, there was still a lot of tension.

"How long as he been doing that?" he asked.

"Ever since the first day. I've been stuck here," I said looking at my feet. "What do you want? Why are you hanging out with me? I'm praticlly a traitor."

"No, you are a traitor," he said, a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

We sat in silence.

"Derek sent me. He wanted me to tell you had until Wenseday to make your decsion."

"Wow," I laughed.

"What's so funny?" Scott asked.

"You're really making me choose between her and you guys?" I asked, barely believing it myself.

"I'm not. Derek is. What he says happens. I'm sorry man," Scott said, slapping my back.

We ramined quite for another few minutes.

"I guess I better go," Scott said standing to leave.

"I love her," I said calmly. He froze. "And she loves me."

He slowly turned to face me. He knew what I was saying. The panic on his face made me feel scared.

"You didn't...Aydean! Tell me, you didn't!" he said franticlly.

I nodded my head and stood. I remained clam. "I did."

The color drained from his face.

"Y...you know what this means?" he asked shakily.

I nodded. "Yes. I know what it means."

"Aydean, why? You had a chance! You could have a had a chance to stay with the pack! When?" he asked.

"A few weeks ago. Way before you guys came. "

"Why?"

"I told you. I love her."

"Does she know?"

"No."

He shook his head in worry. "Aydean, you had a choice! How can she truly love you if she doesn't know half of you?"

"She knows me! She loves me! Or else it wouldn't have worked!" I protested.

"No, she loves human Aydean! She doesn't even know wolf Aydean exists!" he said angrily. "If you choose the pack, I'll keep you're secret."

"I know you will Scott. You're my brother. "

"She bought you that book didn't she?" he asked.

I nodded. "She's-uh....crazy about wereowolves."

He just stared in disbelief. "No way. I can't believe it. Well, I'm leaving! Remember, you have until Wenseday."

With that, he dissappered into the night. I couldn't believe it. I had to choose between my brothers and the girl I loved. I thought long and hard. Tomorrow was Saturday. I was going to see Criss. Then, an idea occured to me. This is it! I thought excitedley. Tomorrow would change everything. For better or for worse, I couldn't say.

 

Criss's POV...........

 

 "There, perfect!" I cried, placing the last candle on the toolbox.

Aydean would be here in a few minutes, so I had hurried to set up a nice little relaxing thing in the bed of Kodi's truck. I had spread out a blanket, folding twice to make it softer. I had also sat up three or four candles to make it more romantic. The moon was a day or two away from being full. Close enough. I straightened my light blue tank top and brushed my hair one more time with my fingers.

"Wow, you sure went out of your way," a voice called.

I spun around quickly.

"Aydean!" I cried happily. A weak smile formed on his lips.

"Hello, Crysta."

He opened his arms and allowed me to give him a nice long hug. He climbed into the bed of the truck with me.

"How are things in prison?" I asked jokingly as I proped against him. He remained stiff and silent.

"Fine," he said starchly.

"That's good," I said. This wasn't like Aydean. Where was his laugh? His sarcastic grin? Where was my Aydean?

He continued to stare out across the yard into the trees. He didn't even bother wrapping his arm around me. Eventually, I just let go.

"How do like the set up?" I asked, hoping to at least strike a conversation.

"It's nice." His eyes held no emotion . Even the way his lips moved when he spoke was robotic.

"Somebody's a little grumpy!" I said, waiting for at least a snappy comeback.

He said nothing.

"Maybe a kiss will turn that scowl upside down," I whispered. I climed inot his lap and gave him a long kiss. His lips didn't resist, but they didn't contribute either. They just remained stiff and still. I pulled away and just looked at him. He stared back, his eyes seeming to have lost their shine.

I scooted down to the tailgate and just sat there. He wasn't himself. And I hated it. His rejection stung, but I wasn't going to tell him. He probably wouldn't care. I thought grimly. He looked so upset. Something was bothering, and I knew he wasn't going to tell me. But I wanted to know. I wante dot be able to comfort him and help him through this. But he wasn't speaking. It felt as if someone had taken over Aydean's body. A very dull, depressed, angry person had replaced my happy, sarcastic, and wonderful Aydean. Maybe I could perfrom an exorcism on him. If Aydean wasn't so grim, he would have enjoyed that joke.

I layed down on my back and hung my head over the end of the tailgate. Eveyrthing looked a lot bigger upside down. The yard seemed larger, the sky, the trees. It was all so crazy. Suddenly, I felt a new wieght press down on my torso. Suddenly, a pair of warm, wet lips began kissing my neck. I tilted my head up. To be honest, 
I was actually surprised to see Aydean sitting on top of me. His eyes were focused on mine. They were still hard, but a lot softer than before.

Not wanting him to return to his grim state, I allowed my head to hang again he. He continued to kiss my throat. Once or twice, I felt his tounge slid across my neck. Slowly, his kisses evolved into bites. I laughed. He stopped and looked at me wonderously.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"What are you? A vampire or something?" I said chuckling.

His face hardned again. He rolled off of me.

"I'm sorry Aydean. Please, don't be upset. It was a joke!" I said, thinking what I said had offended him. He just ignored me. This realllllllyyyyyy pissed me off. "Look here, you son of a b***h! I wen't out of my way to set this up for you! I don't care if you like or not, but the least you could is not be such an a*****e! If you're gonna be a stuck up b*****d , then f**k off!"

He looked at me and blinked. He lowered his gaze and stared at the blanket.

"I'm so sorry," he began. "I'm just....There's so much going on."

"I'm sorry. I over reacted," I apologized, feeling foolish for saying such things.

""No please, it was my fault."

We're going to get nowhere like this. Let's face it. It was both of our's fault," I said.

He smiled. It wasn't his normal toothy grin, but it was something. I'll take it. "Agreed."

He pulled me into him and rocked back and fourth for a minute or two.

"I'm not a Vampire," he said seriously.

"Really?" I snickered. "Cause you sure were going at my neck!"

"When a wolf attacks its prey, it always goes for the throat," he said without smiling.

"Yeah, so?" I asked, not understanding what he was getting at.

"What would you do if you ever met a werewolf?" he asked.

"Okay. Random...but. I guess I would be thrilled. I mean, you know how much love them. It would be kind of freaky, I'll admit. I'ld be so happy. I'ld go pet it and name it fluffy!" I finsihed my sentence with a very fun sarcastic commment.

He looked up at the three-qaurters full moon. "What would you do if...you feel in love with one?"

This question definetley caught me off guard. I knew what he was doing. He was testing my loyality.

"That's not going to happnen. I love you."

"Yes, yes. I know. But If you'ld never met me, and you fell in love wiht a werewolf, what would do?"

"I'ld be in love. That's all there is to it. I wouldn't give the transformation thing a second thought. It would be pretty awesome though. I mean, getting to run and go hunt with a real wolf! And then go home and live like a normal human. It would be just amazing!" I cooed.

He sighed. These questions didn't make sense. Why was he asking so many what if questions about wolves?

"Why?" I aksed.

He looked at me for a minute. Then, he wrapped me tightly in his arms and stroked my hair.

"Aydean?"

"Criss. I have something to tell you. I've been holding this off for way too long," he said. His eyes were glazed over and his borws were furrowed. He looked so scared.

A list of things that he could possibly be hiding form me flashed through my mind. Of course, this one had never occured to me.

 

 

 



© 2009 Tori


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Kay. I know people probablly don't care, and that's fine, but I thought I might say this. When I'm doen with this story and eveyrthing I'll make a list of the songs and Artists mentioned in the story. Again, you probably don't care, or you've heard them. But just in case. Thank you!

~Tori

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

329 Views
1 Review
Added on August 4, 2009


Author

Tori
Tori

A little town where the dead come out to play, GA



About
Don't click here! Alright, Hello Everybody! Um I love to read, write, and draw and I hope to become a artist or graphic designer. I also Hope to become and Author and open my own Tattoo Parlor one.. more..

Writing
Mary Jane Mary Jane

A Poem by Tori