Secret Exposed

Secret Exposed

A Chapter by Writer

By the look of this, it seems like the girl had heard the end of my conversation with Juro.

"You're the boy from before right?" she pointed at me and stood up on the step above me. 'He's pretty.'

"Yes." I answered. "This is my house."

"R-Really?" she widened her eyes. "Wow, you must be rich! This house is really big." she smiled and looked around. She could only see a part of the living room from where she was. The room has a 150 inch plasma TV, a large set of sofa with 3 sectional sofa with 2 loveseats at the end of it. There were 2 hanging plants, hanging by the TV. There were more, but she could not see it.

"Well, yea. I've been living for 500 years..." I said softly, wondering where Tate was.

"Huh?" she said, feeling confused.

"Tate!" I shouted up the halls, but there were no answers so I walked up the stairs. Looking around the rooms, I shouted one more time. "TATE!"

The girl followed me, looking inside some of the rooms. 'This is like a castle...'

"Y-Yes Master! I'm here!" Tate yelled, running out the room with clothes in his hands. "Oh Miss! There you are! I've been looking for you!" Tate shouted.

The girl folded her lips and put her hands behind her back. "Sorry." she said and stuck her tongue out.

"Tate, please not shout. You're making echos." I said, covering one of my ears. Demon ears are very sensitive, even more sensitive than bats or dogs.

"Y-Yes. I'm sorry." he apologized and followed me back down the stairs to the living room along with the girl.

I sat down on the couch and took a sip of my tea. "Please, sit." I said to the girl.

"OK..." she sat down with her dirty clothes opposite of me. "I don't think I belong here..." she said softly while looking around.

"I could see that you are getting better. You don't feel sick do you?" I asked politely.

"O-Oh. Yes. Thank you for taking care last night." she lowered her head toward me and Tate.

"Great. Since you are fine now, I think you should go home before you're parents are worried." I smiled. Really, I want her to leave my house before there's any other trouble.

"Huh..." she said, feeling disappointed. "The truth is, my parents died a long time ago, so I don't have any family members being worried about me. And..." she paused, looking down on her lap. "My landlord chased me out of the house yesterday, that's why I was trying to commit suicide yesterday."

"..."

The whole house was completely silent. All the maids and butlers were feeling bad for her, but at the same time, they really wanted to suck her blood.

"Please! Let me stay in this house!" she blurted out, looking at me with her puppy eyes.

I didn't say anything for a while, since my head was filled with different possibilities if she were to stay in my house. Tate walked fast to me and patted me by the shoulder. "Master..." he said, but didn't say anything else. Apparently, he knew what the problems would be too.

"Very well." I decided, and everyone in the house was shocked.

"But Master!" Tate shouted.

"Really?" The girl said with excitement. She quickly stood up and bow. "Thank you so much!"

I took with my tea. "I don't think I've known you're name yet." I said stopping from Tate before he makes another complain. 'I've decided...' I thought, giving him the message.

"Oh, my name is Minako. Please to meet you." she smiled. "And yours?"

I stood up and reach out my hand. "My name is Akihto. And this is Tate." I said, pointing at Tate standing behind me. He also took a quick bow. "The butler standing my the corner is Rui." I looked over at him and he nodded with a faint smile.

"Yes, please to meet you all." she smiled cheerfully and took my hand. 'Huh...His hand...is cold agian.'

I let go of her hand and sat back down. At the sight of me sitting, Minako sat down also. "Before you fully decided that you are staying at my house, there is something very important for you to know." I said seriously.

"W-Wait Akihto. You're not thinking of..." he said, stopping me before I say anything else.

"Yes, don't worry Tate." I smiled over at him, calming him down. I looked back at Minako and folded my hands. "I am a demon."

Minako appeared to look surprised. "Don't worry, I will work hard here." she said with determination. It seems like she took the wrong way...

I glanced over at my maids and butlers and nodded slightly. They understood my meaning, and began to glow with a dark light.

"Woah, you guys know magic?" she said, widening her eyes.

I stood up and walked in the middle of them all. "No." I stated. "We are demons from Hell." I said, and my black, feathered wings grew out of my back. When I took a quick glance at everyone, their wings had grown too, but they are much smaller than mines.

Minako looks at all of us, speechless.

I flew up and made a pose that it seems like I am laying down on the floor, except it was in the air. "Do you accept us?"

Minako covered her mouth with terror. 'W-what...' Her body shook, and her face was turning pale. "Demons...they are real?" she said outloud. "No...no...it can't be..."

I flew back down, landing the floor and shrunk my wings. "........"

Minako hit her head, shaking it continuously. Within a minute, she fainted.

"Well, this was expected." I said plainly, looking at her and back at Tate.

"But Master, are you sure she won't tell anyone?" Tate asked, worried.

"Yea...I'm pretty sure." I smiled and looked for Rui. He was standing in the corner with his wings. 'Hm...his wings grew. He must have trained quite often.' I thought, observing him. "Rui, do you think you can take care of this human for now? I have confidence in you that you won't do anything to her." I smiled, watching him nodded and flew over to Minako, carrying off her feet to the stairs.

*Sigh.* I sat back down and everyone mumbled with each other.
************************************************************

At midnight, Minako finally woke up. Her eyes were glowing in the dark and she stared at the high, white ceiling. Her brain was still full of what had happened earlier in the day.

 "......."

Finally, as the sun began rising, Minako sat up from her bed. She didn't sleep anymore after she had woken up. Slowly walking down the stairs, she found Tate singing to himself as he watered the house plants.

"Hey Tate." she said, trying not to be afraid.

Tate turned around, hearing the girl's voice. "Oh my, Miss Minako! Good morning!" he shouted, walking toward her. "I am very worried about you. Are you alright?" he wondered.

"Yes, I am fine. Thanks." she took a step back as Tate got closer. "Do you know where Akihto is? I want to talk to him." she said, looking down the floor.

"Y-Yes." Tate softly said. He could understand the girl's feelings. Everyone would feel the same if they know that they are surrounded by blood sucking demons. Tate walked in front of her to the halls. "Follow me please." he said patiently. "His room is this way."

Minako nodded and followed him, leaving a wide space between them.

"Master...? You awake? Miss Minako is here to see you..." Tate said quietly, slowly opening the door.

"Mm...." I said drowsy, not quite awake yet. "Come in..." I said to the pillow.

"Yes." Tate opened the door, waiting for Minako to walk in. "I'll let you guys talk privately." he smiled, and closed the door.

Minako walked toward me after the door was closed. "I've decided." she said firmly with no hesitation.

I rub my eyes and sat up. "So?"

"I will stay here."



© 2011 Writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Pretty interesting chapter. I don't have much to critique about this one, so I'm just going to continue reading. :]

Posted 13 Years Ago


Loved the chapter!

I pictured everything

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

264 Views
2 Reviews
Added on August 20, 2010
Last Updated on March 4, 2011


Author

Writer
Writer

Brooklyn, NY



About
I enjoy writing these kind of stories. Please excuse all my grammar or spelling mistakes ^^ My style of writing is pretty...traditional I guess. I do not like to squeeze everything together; for ex.. more..

Writing
Abnormal. Abnormal.

A Book by Writer


Our Love Story Our Love Story

A Story by Writer