Different Atmosphere

Different Atmosphere

A Chapter by Writer

"Hey, who do you think you are!? Let him go now!!!" Minako shouted, making an attempt to pull the girl's arm from me. 
The girl let me go and took a glance at Minako. She was silence for a while, and everyone was quiet, watching her... In full speed, she ran up to Minako and pushed her against her chest, sending her flying across the room. "Hmph, this is what you get for yelling at the top general's daughter!" 
"Miss. Minako!" Tate yelled. He ran up to the injured girl and wiped off the blood leaking from the corner of her mouth. "You were too rough!" Tate cried. 
"How dare you!" she said, walking toward Tate. "A little useless butler is yelling at his future master. I guess a slap for you before wasn't enough, huh? You should really know your place!" she screamed, preparing a deadly gas ball in her right hand. She moved her hand up with her widen eyes. "Die...!"

"Alright, thats enough." I said, holding to her hand. The black ball began to dissolve into the thin air. 

"Akihto..." 
I smiled at Tate and Minako and bended down to them. "Don't worry." I said. I looked over to Minako and observed her wounds. "You alright?"
Minako made a faint smile and nodded. 
"Akihto~! You look so much more handsome in person." The girl said, and touched my face. 
I grabbed onto her hand and looked at her seriously. "Was this the hand that you used to push Minako?" I paused. "I'm going to break it." 
"Woah, wait." she exclaimed, pulling her hand to her chest. She didn't say anything but looked down. "Geez Akihto, you're so mean." She folded her lips and walked toward the couch. "After all, I'm going to be your wife next month!" she yelled. "Uh...whats-the-face, make me a room here." She pointed at a servant standing in the corner. She picked up some grapes sitting on the table and ate them happily, like nothing had happened.

"Master..." Tate looked at me with watery eyes. "She is going to stay here?" Minako looked up to me too.

Before I got the chance to answer, the girl said, "OF COURSE I AM!" she screamed across the room, laughing afterwards. "Hmph, and when I am your master, I'm going to torture you until you die!" she said quietly to herself.

I sighed, not knowing what to do now. I helped Tate and Minako get up. It seemed like Minako was trying to tell me something by the look of her face, but with that woman here, I guess speaking like normally would be quite difficult. 

"Tite...no, Tile... Ugh, whatever your name is, come here!" she waved her hand around.

Tate walked slowing to her. "What may I do for you?" he said politely, but rolling his eyes to her afterwards. 

"Yea... THATS the attitude I want from you." she smiled slyly. "Now, take me to my room." She got up with Tate leading the way. "Oh, by the way, I want you ALL to call me Miss.  Misoka, just like that human girl." she said, pointing to Minako. The two girls glared at each other. Misoka skipped over to me. "I'll be back later~" she said cutely. After hearing that last sentence from her, my head began to ache and had the chills. 

"Minako, are you still hurt? It must be horrible for your body to endures that pain. After all, you ARE in a human body." I said. 

Minako shook her head. "No, no. It's ok." she said and looked down the floor. "...Are you really going to marry that woman?" she asked softly. 

I rubbed the back of my head and frowned. "I really don't know what would happen later on..."

Minako quickly looked up at me. "What!?"

"..............." 

I looked down at her, unable to hold back my laughter. "Hahahaha, I was just kidding." I smiled. "There's no way I would marry someone like her."

Minako's face brightened. "That's great."

**************************************************

I visited Tate room in midnight. This would be the best time to go see him. I knocked on the door, waiting for him to open it. 

"W-wait a minute!" he shouted. I could hear something being slid shut, maybe a drawer or some kind. Very soon, he had opened the door for me. "Oh Master Akihto." he said, touching his hair to make them neat. "Please come in."

I went into the room, noticing that it was very messy. It was strange because Tate is usually a very neat person. "What happened?"

"Oh, uh, nothing. I just had no time to clean up this mess lately..." he lied. 

I turn around to him. "I hate when people lie to me Tate. Just tell me what happened."

"Well..." Tate sniffed and wiped off a drop of tear. "Before Miss. Misoka accused me of stealing her bracelet, and went into my room and began to search for it. She pulled everything out of my closet and pulled all my books down on the floor... I just began to clean up a quarter of the mess." he forced out a smile. 

"And in the end?"

"...Heh. In the end, the bracelet was in her jacket all along." he said softly.

I covered my face with my hand. 'Why did this happen...' I thought to myself. "Tate." I said, lookng directly at him. "I'll go teach her a lesson now." I said angrily. "No one messes with you."

"Wait!!!!" Tate yelled, pulling my hand. "Don't do it." he said softly. "It's ok." He quickly ran in front of me. "Now, what did you want to talk to me about?"

I sighed, looking up the ceiling. "I-It's just... Remember yesterday night? I told you that until something is official, I wouldn't say anything?"

Tate nodded. "Yes, you were very angry about it too..."

"Well, its just that I got a letter from The King and he told me that I must marry that woman, but don't worry, I would not do so."

"Then...what are you going to do? I don't think Misoka would let you go easily." he said with a worried face."

"Yea... I... I don't know either..." I said.

Meanwhile...

"Hmph. That stupid human girl tries to seduce my Akihto huh? And she has a name like mine. I cannot forgive her!" Misoka said. She followed the human girl's scent and ended up in front of a room. She knocked on the door. 

Minako opened up the door, thinking it would be Rui. She was surprised at who she was seeing. "What do you want?"

Misoka glared at her. "I thought I told everyone to call me Miss. Misoka. In case you don't know, when I say everyone, that includes you!" 

Minako looked away. "I'm not one of the maids working in this house. I don't have to listen to you."

There were silence between them. "Since I will be marrying Akihto, I don't want you to bother him anymore with all your foolishness. I think that I have the right to say to you, and for you to follow." she said. She glared at her one last time, and began her way back to her room. 

*Sniff* Minako shut the door and jumped into into her bed, with her face in her pillow. "I don't want to but..."


© 2011 Writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

252 Views
Added on February 26, 2011
Last Updated on March 4, 2011


Author

Writer
Writer

Brooklyn, NY



About
I enjoy writing these kind of stories. Please excuse all my grammar or spelling mistakes ^^ My style of writing is pretty...traditional I guess. I do not like to squeeze everything together; for ex.. more..

Writing
Abnormal. Abnormal.

A Book by Writer


Our Love Story Our Love Story

A Story by Writer