Member of a Fox Tribe

Member of a Fox Tribe

A Chapter by Writer

Later in the day, I sat down on my 'relaxing' chair in the balcony in my room, reading the newspaper. Not much is going on around Hell right now, which is pretty weird.

"Master, you're going to school tomorrow?" Tate asked me while pouring me some tea.

"Yea." I replied, lifting up my reading glasses.

"Oh?" he looked up. "What about the haircut you wanted tomorrow?"

I looked at him from my newspaper. I had completely forgotten about skipping school tomorrow for my haircut. *Sigh.* I look straight at the sunset. "I guess I'll have it now then." I said slowly.

"OK, then I'll go get the scissors~" Tate said happily, and skipped away. When he was back, the sun had set already. "Come here Akihto!" he shouted, waving his hand for me to come inside the room.

I stood up and stretched. "Coming..." I said, and walked to him and sat down on the chair that has newspapers covering the floor.

Tate smiled and placed a white cloth around my neck. Finally, he began to cut my hair. Right now, all I could do is to close my eyes, preventing hair from getting in, and relax...

"OK Akihto! Done!" he said excitedly, and placed a mirror in front of me after 30 minutes or so. Surely, the hair has gotten shorter, and he made a side bang on my right side face. The hair in the back was cut neatly. "It's pretty good." I smiled and got up. "Is dinner ready yet?" I asked, dusting off some hair on my clothes onto the newspapers.

"Yes, yes." he said childishly while gathering newspapers and cleaning up the door. "But really." he paused and back up, looking at his piece of work. "Your hair is really nice now." he smiled widely.

"Yea, whatever. Right now, my stomach is growling." I chuckled quietly.

Tate laughed and backed away to the door and I followed. We went down stairs and everyone was preparing dinner. When they saw me, they all gasped. They didn't say anything, since they were not suppose to, but some of the maid came up to me and said, "Master, your haircut is absolutely gorgeous."

"Thank you." I smiled to her and everyone else.

****************************************************************

When the food was all on the table, everyone was there except Minako. "Hey, someone. Call that girl down for dinner." I said, placing a cloth on my lap in case so foods would not be able to dirty my clothes.

"I'll do it." Tate volunteered and walked up the stairs to Minako's room. "Miss Minako? Dinner is ready." he said, knocking on the door.

"Is it?" she shouted. "I'm coming!" She ran across the room and opened the door with a towel over her wet hair. She was wearing her usual clothes and slippers. Her hair was undone and they were all straight. She used the towel and dried her hair, then throwing it on her bed. Together, they walked down the stairs and Rui was behind them.

Minako happily went to her seat on the long, dinning table. I sit on the top and with Tate and Rui sitting on the first seat, and Minako on the second seat next to Tate. The rest of the seats, were for the maids and butlers.

"W-Woah." Minako said in shock, staring at me. "You got a haircut...?!" she shouted.

"Yea." I said, touching my hair. "Thanks to Tate who cut it." I smiled at him.

Tate smiled cheerfully. "Uh huh."

Minako blushed and looks down at her food. "It looks good..."

***********************************************************

The next day when I went to school, there were something different from our every day life. There were a lot more girls crowding up my class. They all seem to say something like, "He's cute..." or "I want to talk to him..." and s**t like that. Really, did someone transferred into my class recently that I didn't know?

"Hey Akihto..." Chiyoko, the girl who sits next to me said with her friend next to her. "You look nice with your new haircut..." she said, and both of them blushed together.

I stood up and smiled. "Thanks." I replied.

The girls laughed together happily. They both thought, 'Omg, he smiled at us!' "Um, actually, my name is-----"

Before they gotten to say anything else, I quickly left the room. If I were to talk to each one of them, school would be over before I get to meet 'Kaori'. As I walked to Minako's class, many students were looking at me in pairs or so. But I got used to people staring at me when I was little, since I always have to company some adults and go to stupid parties.

I peek inside the room and sees the silver hair dude talking to Minako again. However, there were many commotions when girls sees me. "Excuse me." I said to one of the girl with short hair and long bangs.

The girl turned to me, but I couldn't make out her face because of her long bangs. "Y-Yes?" she said softly.

I thought about it for a second, and thought that it might not be a good idea to call 'Kaori' out. "Nevermind." I said to the girl. "Thanks for your time." I added on, and looked inside the class again.

"O-Oh..." the girl said softly again, and walked slowly away, turning back a couple of times to look at me.

I stood in front of the door with my glasses on. With my glasses on, I could cover most of my face. The new student, 'Kaori' finally saw me. He didn't say anything, but he kept on looking at me. I gave him 'the eye' and walked away to the garden, telling him to come see him.

Within a minute, he really did come, except with a smirk. "Heh? Akihto, am I right?" he said, pretending not to know who I was. "I knew you are the King of Hell!" he shouted happily. "Only you could see me with silver hair."

I look up at him. "Who are you?" I said, getting straight to the point.

The boy danced around the empty garden. "Who I am?" he repeated. Then, he turned around, letting me see a light brown tail.

"Ah...I see." I observed. "With your silver hair and brown tail, you're a member from the fox tribe, right?"

The boy danced around me with excitement. "You're so smart." he giggled in a stupid way.

I sat down on a wooden bench and crossed my leg. "What does a member from a fox tribe want with a demon?" I wondered.

"Nothing." he said innocently. "I was just curious what a demon would want from a human girl when he doesn't even want her blood." he said, reversing my words.

I remained silence. "What I do, has nothing to do with you." I said harshly.

The boy then sat down next to me. "Then what I do has nothing to do with you either right?" he asked, looking with me with his large eyes. Then, he began to stand up and walk away, like he was drunk.

I stood up furiously and kicked a rock that was in front of me. "How stupid." The rock flew across the road and finally landed in small pieces when it landed on some soft flowers.



© 2011 Writer


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

250 Views
Added on August 23, 2010
Last Updated on March 4, 2011


Author

Writer
Writer

Brooklyn, NY



About
I enjoy writing these kind of stories. Please excuse all my grammar or spelling mistakes ^^ My style of writing is pretty...traditional I guess. I do not like to squeeze everything together; for ex.. more..

Writing
Abnormal. Abnormal.

A Book by Writer


Our Love Story Our Love Story

A Story by Writer