Sudden Confession

Sudden Confession

A Chapter by Writer

The next day when I had woken up, the first thing I did was to go downstairs. Just as I thought, everything was not like its used to be. The whole house was quiet, even Tate was silently doing his work. I took a deep breathe and walked to the dinning table, where Misoka and Minako was already eating their breakfast. 
"Good morning Akihto." They both said at the same time, but Misoka gave Minako a evil look, making Minako look down at her food.
"Uh... Heh. Good morning." I said, forcing out a smile. As I took in my breakfast, I realized that this could not go on anymore. I am not used to all these 'awkwardness' in the house, thats why, I decided to take a trip back to Hell. 
I brought Tate to my room to talk my plan out to him. "So heres the deal, I am going to Hell to go see The King. No matter what, I will not marry that woman." I said firmly.
"B-But, I'm sure that Miss. Misoka and Miss. Minako would want to come too." he said, playing with his fingers nervously.
"Yes, thats why I need your help. I will be going there alone and I will put a "fake" me in this room, with my powers of course. And if anyone wants to come see me or anything, tell them that I am in my room doing something very important, and wanting no interruptions. Understand?"

"Yes... Have a save trip." he smiled.

*********************************************

Although I've left Hell for a while now, nothing seemed to changed much. I flew toward the castle and landed on the red carpet to the entrance. The guards there were very surprised to see me, and they gave me the permission to enter. 

The inside of the castle was very grand, with red carpets covering most of the floors. It seemed a lot darker from the last time I remember coming here, maybe that's the influence of traveling and staying in Earth for such a while. As I walked up the stairs, I suddenly forgot where The King's office was. Hm... Now, was it the 10th floor, or the 13th floor? I realized that I needed help. 

I walked all the way back to the main entrance, since I didn't see anyone, not even a maid, in the hallways. Tapping on one of the guards, I politely asked for him to guide me through the castle. However, instead of showing me the way, he told me that he could not help me, due to his job of staying in the same place and never leaving it, no matter what. I was very surprised, so I left and continued walking in the same hallway again. Finally, I saw a middle-aged woman heading up the stairs. Quickly, I ran up to her.

"Excuse me. I seem to be a little lost finding the way to The King's office. Do you think you could show me the way?"

The woman checked me from top to bottom. "Why should I help you?"

I looked her in the eye in a very confused way. "Well..."

The woman chuckled. "Don't worry. I was just kidding. Please, come with me." she smiled, beginning to walk up the stairs.

I followed her to the 13th floor, and by the time we got there, the atmosphere is a lot different. The air was much cooler and brighter. When I turned around to thank the woman, she had already disappeared. Remembering why I had came here, I was on the furious mode. I just pulled open that door of his and slammed it behind me. 

"You dirty old man!" I yelled, pointing to The King. 

"Akihto! I knew you love me!" he said out of the blue.

I ran up to him and glared at him. "Why would you ever make an engagement between me and that woman...?!"

The King looked at me with widened eyes. "What do you mean Akihto? She's such a doll! And most importantly, she lovessss you."

I covered half my face, couldn't believed that I would have to deal with his stupidity. "J-Just cancel the engagement."

"Misoka?" he asked.

"Yes, the engagement between me and her." I said.

"Akihto! You really are here!" A female woman's voice said from behind. 

That voice...sounded so familiar. It sounds just like...Misoka's. Quickly, I turned around to find her grabbing Tate by the ear.

"I-I'm sorry Master! It's just that...she kinda found out about our plan and..." he said.

"Oh Tate, long time no see! It seemed like you grow a lot more mature." The King said in a friendly voice.

"Thank you King." Tate blushed.

I cleared my throat. "Well, since you're here, I guess you would know what is happening." I said to Misoka.

Misoka released Tate's poor ear and looked down. *Sniff* "Why...?"

"I'm sorry, but you're not the one for me." I said, with my back to her. 

The King was smiling like he was watching a show. "I'm sorry Misoka for your broken heart~ I guess you two is just not meant to be." he laughed.

I took a glance at him. He's just adding fuel to fire!

"Akihto. You like that girl don't you?" Misoka said with her head down. 

"What girl?" I said innocently. A picture of Minoka suddenly popped into my head.

"Don't act stupid with me. I think you need to understand that a demon and human could never be together."

For some reasons, hearing that was making me pissed. "You need to shut your mouth because I do not like her." I said, storming out of the room. 

"M-Master!" Tate shouted from behind. 

During the whole trip back to Earth, we did not say a word. 

Finally, Tate broke the silence by saying, "I can't wait to go home." 

I looked at his childish smile, making me smile too. "Yea..." 

************************************

That night, I called Minoka to my room. She was acting very nervous. "Yes?"

I was laying on the bed, and began patting on the side of the blanket, telling her to come and have a seat.

Minoka slowly walked and sat on the chair beside me. I sat up, smiling at her. "We don't have to deal with that woman anymore. Aren't you happy?" I said, telling her the news.

Minoka looked very shocked. "But...But aren't you guys engaged?"

"Uh huh, but I went to Hell today and told The King that we could not be together. It seemed like he agreed to my decision too." 

Minoka smiled. "Thats...a really good news."

For some reasons, I couldn't bring my eyes to meet her. I was beginning to think it was because of what Misoka had said earlier. 

"Uh...Actually, there's something that I couldn't finish saying before." she said softly.

I looked at her. "Go on."

"I think I'm in love with you."


 To be continued...


© 2011 Writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 27, 2011
Last Updated on March 13, 2011


Author

Writer
Writer

Brooklyn, NY



About
I enjoy writing these kind of stories. Please excuse all my grammar or spelling mistakes ^^ My style of writing is pretty...traditional I guess. I do not like to squeeze everything together; for ex.. more..

Writing
Abnormal. Abnormal.

A Book by Writer


Our Love Story Our Love Story

A Story by Writer