His Action

His Action

A Chapter by Writer

"Hey Rui." Minako began to say while getting dressed. She got used to Rui standing in her room and she knows that he is a good man, so she trusts him when she changes.

"Yes Miss?" he asked, standing in the corner.

"I'm going out for a little bit and you don't have to come with me." she said, doing her hair in front of her dressing mirror.

"May I ask where you are going?" he said politely.

"Well." Minako paused to think. "I don't really know, since he's making the plans." she said and smiled to herself.

Rui didn't say anything but nodded. He followed her down the stairs to the front door. Tate was there, changing the light bulb.

"Miss Minako!" he said happily while standing up on the ladder.

Minako turned around, noticing Tate. "Oh." she smiled. "I didn't see you there." She walked over to him and looked up. "I'm going out for a while."

Tate finished changing the bulb and walked down the ladder. "Oh, then have fun!" he said cheerfully and dusted his hands on his apron.
**************************************************************************

When I had finally waken up, everyone was relaxing on my couch, watching my flat screen. I don't blame them. Its passed noon and it was the weekend today. "Hey."

At the sound of my voice, everyone immediately shot up. "Good afternoon Master." they all said innocently.

I ignored their greetings and headed to the dining room where Tate had prepared me the meal for my breakfast and lunch. "Everyone is kinda calm today, no?" I said, putting a spoon full of scramble eggs into my mouth.

Tate poured me some tea and nodded. "Yes, Minako is out right now, so there's not much chores for anyone of us to do."

I slightly nodded my head and continued eating my breakfast/lunch.

After a while, the next thing I know was that I was joining everyone and we were watching TV. However, my heart was racing very quickly, and I could sense that Minako was in danger. "Hey..." I said, feeling my heart beat. "Who is Minako with right now?" I asked Tate.

"She didn't tell me." he replied and looked over to Rui. "Maybe Rui knows."

I shot Rui a look, demanding him to answer my question.

"Where exactly Miss Minako is right now is unknown." he looked to his left. "But she said she was going with a boy." he added on.

"Rui." I said. "As a butler, you should always know where your master is." I said forcefully. "After all, didn't I tell you to serve her?!"

He didn't say anything but looked down.

I stood up quickly. There is no doubt that she is with that fox kid. I ran to the door and yanked it open. Without looking around me, I released my wings and flew in the air.

'It's good that she still has the crystal with her.' I thought to myself. 'At least I could sense where she is.' I flew across the sky and stopped around the desert. 'How did she get here?' I frowned, looking around. I finally spotted a girl and a boy. It was not that hard, since the desert was widely open with nothing to block. The girl was sitting up on a huge rock, not moving, while the boy was slowly moving toward her.

I flew down and landed a little farther than I expected, so I ran my fastest and hardest toward them. Finally when I was close to him and the fox boy had finally realize where I was, I spin around and made a high kick, kicking the boy in the chin. "Don't you ever touch her!!!" I yelled while I kicking him. He flew at least 3 feet away.

Minako was neatly laying back on the rock, unconscious. She had 2 red scratch on her face. I made sure her breathing was all right before I walked over to 'Kaori.'

"You..." I said strictly. "How dare you harm her." I said, walking over to him. He was laying down on the ground. "Don't blame me." I yelled, charging up a ball of fire in my hands.

"Wait!" he shouted, holding up his hand in front of him. "You can't kill me."

I got closer to him and said, "And why can't I kill you?"

Kaori's trembling hands reached inside his shirt. "L-Look." he said, showing me a gold, square medal.

My eyes fell on it and I quickly grabbed it. "This..." I observed, checking if it was a fake. "This belongs to The King." I gave him a look. "Why do you have it?"

Kaori slowly got up. "It's because he ordered me to." he replied, and began laughing like he was crazy.

'I see...So The King sent him here to kill the human. He's beginning to take action too...' I thought. "But why could be sent such a weak, low-class fox?" I chuckled and had a pity look on my face.

Kaori looked angrily at my comment. "If only I threw away that necklace..." he said softly to himself. "I didn't know it was something important. I should have known...since she was holding on to it the whole time!"

I paused and looked at him without any threat in my face. 'She held on to it?'

"Hmph." he said and soon, he turned into an orange light and flew away.

I could of killed him, but I decided to let him go. I walked back to Minako, who was still unconscious. I bend down next to her and rubbed the crystal. The crystal was turning into different colors and shined more brightly. Within a minute, Minako was slowly gaining back conscious.

"You ok?" I asked, looking at her.

She opened her eyes slowly. "Y-Yea." she answered and looked around her. "W-Wha...Why am I here?"

I smiled softly and held her up by her feet. "Lets go home."




© 2011 Writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
Added on August 26, 2010
Last Updated on March 4, 2011


Author

Writer
Writer

Brooklyn, NY



About
I enjoy writing these kind of stories. Please excuse all my grammar or spelling mistakes ^^ My style of writing is pretty...traditional I guess. I do not like to squeeze everything together; for ex.. more..

Writing
Abnormal. Abnormal.

A Book by Writer


Our Love Story Our Love Story

A Story by Writer