Mysterious Person

Mysterious Person

A Chapter by Writer

It has been nearly two weeks since the girl, Minako, had stayed with us. Rui had became her butler, and she has been living like a princess. However, things could only last good for a while before something terrible occurs.

"Master, you're skipping school today again?" My butler/best friend, Tate, asked me while I was still asleep. "If you are going now, you could still make it." he said and glanced over at his watch.

"Wha..." I manage to say, half asleep. "I'm not going..." I said softly through the pillow, thinking of sleeping again.

"Oh, but it has been 1 month before you went to school, right?!" he shouted. "Are you sure you're not going? We managed to lie to them saying that you're sick but it's only a matter of time before they become curious..."

Hearing the sound by all these talking and shouting, I sat up. "...Now that you've successfully waken me up, help me get dress will you?" I smile, taking a quick glance over at him. My hair was messy and I was wearing my pajamas.

"Yes Sir!" Tate said, pretending to be a police or something. He chanted some magic words to himself and put the spell on me. Within a second, I was wearing my school uniform and my hair was straight. "Hey Akihto, it has been a while since you've cut your hair right? It has gotten really long by now, it's at least up to your shoulders." he commented, folding my pajamas neatly into the drawer. Although he could use his magic to do the house work, he doesn't use them. Sigh, isn't magic such a waste on him...?

I measured my red hair and it was slightly over my shoulders. He was right, I should really be cutting them. Now that he mentioned it, some parts on my hair ARE blocking my eyes sometimes, and I have to push them to the back of my head.

"Then I will skip school tomorrow and you give me a haircut." I smiled at him and got off my bed. I popped a piece of gum into my mouth and slipped in my shoes.

"Huh? I could of given you a haircut today after school. You didn't have to skip school tomorrow just to have your hair cut..." he smile awkwardly.

I didn't say anything and just smiled. "Well, it doesn't matter if I even go to school or not, cause I know everything already." I said to the floor while tying my shoes.

Tate raised his eyebrows. "That's true."

"Oh yea, did that girl leave yet?" I asked, wondering since she goes to the same school as me. From the look of it, she seems to be really popular, always carrying flowers, chocolate, and letters home after school.

Tate crossed his arms and look down at me. "Don't you mean, Miss Minako?" he corrected. "She lived here for two weeks already. It would be nice if you could call her by her name instead of 'that girl.'"

"So? Did she leave or not?" I ignored him.

"Yes, she did. Not everyone is like you, going to school so late." he said rudely.

I look up at him, thinking if he really is my butler. "What kind of butler says those things to their master?" I narrowed my eyes.

Tate chuckled. "Well, I'm not JUST a butler. I'm you're best friend also." he smiled. "And plus, one of the most successful butlers are the ones who could order and tell what their masters do!" Tate shout excitedly.

"Yea, yea." I waved my hands in his face, waking him up from realty. "I'm going, see ya."

"Wait!" Tate shouted, running to me. "Tell Miss Minako to come early today! We're going out to eat for dinner!"

"Sure, sure." Waving my arms once again, and headed for school.

*******************************************************

School was boring, as usual. The stupid girls next to me was still making a stupid fuss next to me about some other naked guys in the book. Seriously, does all human girls do that?

'Hm, if all girls are like that, then does 'that girl' do the same?' I wondered to myself, and stared off the window like before. 'Oh yea, Tate wanted me to tell her something.' I realized. Since it's break time right now, I stood up and walked down the stairs to where the girl's class was. However, the minute I set my foot in the door, a chill suddenly came to me. Finally...something happened.

I took a peek at where that girl was sitting. To my surprised, she was sitting all the way in the front, talking to a boy next to her. 'That guy...' I thought, narrowing my eyes to get a more clear look. The boy had unusual silver hair and a slim body. He seemed to enjoy his talk with Minako.

When someone came out of the class, I tap her by the shoulders before she goes away. "Excuse me, could you get that girl for me?" I asked, pointing at where Minako was.

"S-Sure." The girl blushed slightly. 'He's hot.' she thought and ran off to Minako. "Hey Minako, a hot guy is here asking you to go outside." she chuckled. "Oh, you really did it this time!" she shouted.

"Huh? A hot guy huh?" Minako's cheeks turned pink. "Excuse me Kaori, I'll be back." she smiled cutely at him and ran off outside.

Seeing that Minako had ran out, but didn't see me, who was right next to the door, I caught her by her collar. "Yo."

"Ughhhhhh" she choked, being pulled back. She cleared her throat and looks at me, blinking her eyes. "Oh, it's you Akihto." rubbing her throat. "What's up?"

Today, her hair was tied with two small ponytails with her other hairs all out. It looked pretty cute that way. It seems like she put some makeup on her eyes and a bit of lipgloss. "Tate wanted me to tell you to come home early." I got straight to the point. "...And come home early-early, cuz I have something to give you and ask you." I said and put my hands inside my pocket.

"Oh, Ok..." she said, confused and a little nervous.

As I past through her class door, I stopped to take a look at that boy again. I couldn't make out his face, but he was looking in my direction. Something tells me, he is not human.


© 2011 Writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Another interesting chapter. I can't wait to see what happens :] You're really starting to develop the story. I'm usually not into this kind of fantasy, but I have to admit, your writing is very unique.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Mmmm now it's getting JUICY

Love it!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

220 Views
2 Reviews
Added on August 21, 2010
Last Updated on March 4, 2011


Author

Writer
Writer

Brooklyn, NY



About
I enjoy writing these kind of stories. Please excuse all my grammar or spelling mistakes ^^ My style of writing is pretty...traditional I guess. I do not like to squeeze everything together; for ex.. more..

Writing
Abnormal. Abnormal.

A Book by Writer


Our Love Story Our Love Story

A Story by Writer