{Extra Chapter, Character Profiles}

{Extra Chapter, Character Profiles}

A Chapter by Writer

*These are the profiles of the characters that appeared in the story. As the chapter goes on, more characters will appear and I will add more here.*

Name: Akihto Kimura
Birthday: March 25
Age: 500 years old
Race: demon
Likes: sleeping until noon, stay indoors, not listening to people he hate
Dislikes: going to school, weak things, books
Personality: Akihto is a calm, thoughtful demon. He likes to think things through and makes decisions that are good for others. For his family, he is willing to become the next king.
Job: Doesn't have and doesn't want one
Appearance: Tall, thin, red hair, long arms and legs, looks 16 years old, black eyes, white skin
Bio: Akihto was born in a high, noble family. He has the powers of a 2000 years old demon, which successfully made him into the following king. The current king right now is not his father, but his uncle. Akihto meet Tate and Juro when he was little, so he grew up around them.

Name: Rui Sakamoto
Birthday: September 2
Age: 480 years old
Race: demon
Likes: reading, standing in the corner, observing things around him
Dislikes: messy rooms, cold air, mud
Personality: To Rui, standing in the corner is his favorite spot. He could see the whole room and all the little movements there. Rui is a quiet, serious man. When he set his mind on doing something, he does it and won't give up easily.
Job: Working as a butler
Appearence: Strict, tall, serious, wears glasses sometimes, light brown hair, green eyes, toned skin
Bio: Rui grew up in a poor family. Usually eating is a problem for them. Until one day when the Kimura family is hiring butlers, he applyed for it (because of the high pay) and got a full score. From them on, he had been working for that family.
First appeared in the Story: First chapter, a little over the middle but toward the ending

Name: Minako Kobayashi
Birthday: August 11
Age: 16
Race: Human
Likes: going outdoors, doing her hair, shopping, looking at stars
Dislikes: rainy days, mean people, bugs
Personality: Minako is childish and naive. She is not scared of things she think is good and positive, no matter how dangerous it could be. On her free time, she likes to play with her hair, making new styles or going shopping with her friends.
Job: Don't have one at this time
Appearance: Looks like a kid, probably around 8, short, big round eyes, red lips, pearl colored skin, childish and girly voice
Bio: Not much is known about her parents, but her mother died right away she gave birth to Minako. She grew up in poor conditions with no money. Thankfully, one of her relative took her in, but she died when Minako was 15 years old. Most of the time, Minako have to look for jobs and a new place to live. She is the only human who knows the demon secret.
First Appeared in the Story: First chapter ending

Name: Tate Ono
Birthday: May 3
Age: 490 years old
Race: Demon
Likes: Watering plants, housework, serving others
Dislikes: Dirty rooms, bad manners, fast moving objects
Personality: Tate is a cheerfully and carefree person. He likes to serve and cook, especially serving Akihto. If someone close to him is in trouble, he will help and try his best to solve the problem. His current goal is to be a great butler like his sister.
Job: Working as a butler
Appearance: Short brown hair, cute face, round eyes, pink cheeks, usually wearing a suit
Bio: The moment Tate was born, he was born to become a butler, rather he likes it or not. His whole family served The King and he was one of them. When little Akihto was born, The King had ordered him to serve Akihto until he dies. Tate's childhood was hard, but it was fun because he always gets along with Akihto. To him, he is not only his best friend, but a member of his family. He also played with Juro when he was little.
First Appearance in the Story: Second chapter

Name: Juro Hara
Birthday: June 16
Age: 500 years old.
Race: Demon
Likes: Teasing others, women, cross dressing sometimes, act girly, roses
Dislikes: Manly guys, midgets, ugly accessories
Personality: Juro likes to play around and act not in his own age. He doesn't get along with his parents, and they often fight about stupid random things. Juro gets along with The King though, but they are not great friends. He always pop up in places in bad times, but he saves the situation.
Job: Working for The King
Appearance: Tall, midden long blonde hair, blue eyes, looks like a prince, pink lips
Bio: Juro was born into a noble family and he had great respect outside. However, to him, he was nothing like a tools for his parents. His parents didn't even want him in the first place, but The King had ordered them to take him in. With The King's help, Juro was able to meet his harsh parents, but now regretting why he was so excited to in the first place. In his childhood, many people admired him but at the same time, many people looked down on him.
First Appearance: Third chapter

Name: Kaori Takeda
Birthday: January 28
Age: 330 years old
Race: Fox
Likes: tricking others, act stupid, watching the clouds
Dislikes: taking orders, people looking down on him, getting beatin
Personality: Kaori is a the 2nd member in the Fox family. He always do what his parents ordered, but secretly he hated them. He only do things that he will get benefits. Kaori likes to lead and make orders.
Job: Training magic
Appearance: Silver hair, 6 feet tall, slim, brown tail, yellow eyes, brown hair
Bio: Kaori was always ordered by members of his family. His powers and studies had to be perfect all the time. Maybe it's because he gets no freedom, he finally disobeyed his parents and went out to live on his own. Kaori has troubles making friends, but he does have 1 friend who is always there with him. They are currently living together.
First Appearance in the Story: 5th chapter

Name: Yuka Ono
Birthday: September 4
Age: 530 years old
Race: Demon
Likes: Ordering others, serving, exaggerating
Dislikes: Cockroaches, humans, sugary foods
Personality: Yuka is optimistic sometimes, and she likes to get her way around things. When she thinks something is not right, she will try to fix it. When Yuka do something, it is always perfect, making her a perfectionist. She is a hardworking maid, and her work was seen by The King who later allowed her to serve him. Many things had to be approved by Yuka before The King could see it, making her quite a powerful character.
Job: Working straightly under The King
Appearance: Short, wears glasses and high heels, likes make up
Bio: Yuka is Tate's older sister. Because she is the oldest member, she has to do most of the work around the house. When she was little, she was a loner with no friends. Most of the time when she's free, she would go to her room alone to read or take care of other members of the family. Once she does something, it is always perfect.

Name: Unknown but AKA, The King
Birthday: December 15
Age: 840 years old
Race: Demon
Likes: Unknown
Dislikes: Unknown
Personality: Unknown
Job: Working as the ruler of Hell
Appearance: Tall, dark, and the rest is unknown
Bio: Unknown
First Appearance in the Story: Later, as the story continues


© 2011 Writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

248 Views
Added on August 27, 2010
Last Updated on March 4, 2011


Author

Writer
Writer

Brooklyn, NY



About
I enjoy writing these kind of stories. Please excuse all my grammar or spelling mistakes ^^ My style of writing is pretty...traditional I guess. I do not like to squeeze everything together; for ex.. more..

Writing
Abnormal. Abnormal.

A Book by Writer


Our Love Story Our Love Story

A Story by Writer