Ch 4: A kiss leading to this.

Ch 4: A kiss leading to this.

A Chapter by Liz-z

Jamie

I want him so badly, I do. He closed the door like I asked while I sat on my bed. "Are you sure, Jamie?" He asked.
"For the fifth time, yes, positive," I re assured him. He sat beside me.
"I do love you, you know." I nodded my head. I know he does. "But," I don't want to hear the ‘but’ so I instantly kissed his mouth, but he pushed away. "Jamie," he said pulling my hair back. "You don't have to rush."
I thought he was going to stop, but instead he kissed me again nice and slow, we kissed.

Aaron

Our lips touched again. She started moving back and letting me get closer. It was getting so much harder to resist. My lips brushed from hers to the bottom of her neck. Her eyes closed and so did I mine. She started to lower her head, mine followed. I felt her hands starting to unbuckle my belt and I quickly backed away.
"W-what's wrong?" She asked confused. "Did-d I do something wrong" she asked nervously.
"No, you didn't" I said. "I have to go," I said already buckling my belt again.
"No you're not, not without an explication." I looked at her hurt expression, it made me want to cry.
"I love you-" she cut me off after that.
"Then why don't you stay," I just ruined this night, for the both of us.
"I-I" I stuttered.
"We don't have to do anything, just stay," she begged. So I climbed back on her bed next to her and kissed her check. I still felt like she wanted to cry and was doing her best in hiding it.

Neither of us spoke for a while, until she did. "Why did you stop?" she asked silently.
"Because I wasn't sure," I said honestly.
"I was though, aren't you?"
"You feel that now, but what about when it actually happens? And I'm sure." 
"I'm prepared, Aaron," She said confidently watching my eyes.
I finally sighed and spoke, "I'm sorry, I've ruined everything." She didn't say anything and let me finished, "I'll make it up to you, by inviting you over tomorrow? Do you want to see a movie tomorrow, and then hang out at my house?" I watched her smile while slowly nodding. "Okay, then it's set," I said starting to get up.
"Where are you going?" she said pulling me back, kissed my lips, and letting go. I helped her off and walked downstairs with her.
"See you tomorrow," She said.
"Okay," I replied with a smile.
"Happy anniversary." She said before closing the door and leaving me.


 

 



© 2010 Liz-z


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Aw this scene is really cute, and I like how the guy backs out instead of the girl. It seems in really any book you read the guy never gets nervous and the girl is the one who isn't ready.
(oh and thanks so much for the review1 I'm glad it makes some what sense!)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

explication-explanation check-cheek. I'm glad they didn't do it. They might have been dating a year, but they're still in highschool...

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Aw this scene is really cute, and I like how the guy backs out instead of the girl. It seems in really any book you read the guy never gets nervous and the girl is the one who isn't ready.
(oh and thanks so much for the review1 I'm glad it makes some what sense!)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

269 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 18, 2010
Last Updated on July 29, 2010


Author

Liz-z
Liz-z

About
I love to write, even though I could use some more practice, constructive criticism perhaps? :) I love music, the end! THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF GERARD WAY 1.thou shall never let.. more..

Writing