Ch 13: Ariana, Thank You

Ch 13: Ariana, Thank You

A Chapter by Liz-z

Jamie

Dad dropped off so he could find parking, which was fine by me. I carried the bright yellow and white daisy bouquet knowing she'd love it, and hope she'd forgive me, for not showing up this week. Before entering the door I watched her sister sit on a chair with a video game in her hands and her parents sitting besides her talking to her. That was the only thing I resent about Ariana really, her perfect family.
Before I knocked she saw me and her mother got up to open the door for me, "Jamie, it's good to see you," She smiled taking the flowers from my hands, "Ariana's been talking about you..." She smiled causally.
"I'm sorry I didn't come sooner, Mrs. Dratmen," I said, knowing I'd say it a few more times as soon as I walk in there. I took my first step and felt Ariana's smile widen.
"Jamie!" She said getting up to hug me, "Where have you been?" she rolled her eyes, "Sara's been tormenting me, with everything I'm missing... and leaving so much out," ... I wasn't so sure what to say so I kept on smiling. I never really liked talking to anybody with their parents around, even though I knew Ariana has a parent/ daughter relationship that was so good, it sickened you. She sighed and rolled her eyes again, "Mom, Dad, Abby, can you guys give us a --"
"No problem darling," Ariana's father interrupting and tapping Abby's shoulder to get up. Once they all left I took a seat next to her.
"You okay?" she finally asked.
"Yeah," I lied.
She looked at me still waiting for the truth. "Jamie, I'm not dying," she laughed, "Totally okay, and still single and ready to mingle," She laughed while I continued acting like a stiff.
"You're not the only one who's --Single." The word 'single' was so hard for me to say when it applied to me... It felt so weird, and I hated it. I felt scared, hurt, broken, crushed, and as if my best friend just left me, alone. I knew this was a bit dramatic, but I really felt like the other half of me was just ripped... And this pain, it hurt more than the bruises on my body or that cut across my chest.
"Oh god, what happened?" Ariana was just the person I could actually talk to without any judgments of any kind, which was just what I needed, right now: a kind, supportive, loving, fairly critical, caring friend.
"Who happened... is what you mean." I said sadly.
"I'm so sorry," she never needed to apologize, but does it anyways, "who was it?"
"S-Sara..." I said awkwardly.
"How did you find out?" she asked just as shocked as I was.
"Dami," I said half smiling sarcastically.
"Damian?" She said even more shocked then before.
"Yep, just before he declared his love to me..." I said rolling my eyes.
"Player Damian? Really" she asked again while I just nodded my head once again. "Well, aren't you just so irresistible?" she said starting to laugh. It's not funny, really it isn't, I thought frowning, "I know, I know, it's not funny, but --" she said reading my thoughts and fighting back laughter, "come on it's funny," Ariana smiled.
"No, it really isn't." I said now trying to fight back the smile.
"So is Sara the one who likes him, or does he also like her?"
"Well he said he still loves me, and it was her who kissed him twice."
"Twice? Sara twice" Ariana said with widen open eyes, "I mean, wow, I knew she was jealous, but--" wait what? Ariana knew this and didn't even share this type of information? I had to interrupt her now.
"She was jealous and you didn't tell me? How could you not tell me?" Anger was coming back, taking over me like a demon would.
"She said it was nothing, don't get mad at me Jamie," she said sighing. So I tried my best to cool myself down, it wasn't her fault.  "Jamie, he did say he still loved you, maybe it's just a onetime thing, and it was probably Sara pushing it anyways."
She was right; Sara wasn't going to wreck my relationship.
"You're right," I said smiling, now feeling pretty bad, I've come here just to throw all my problems at Ariana, again, what kind of friend am I? "I'm sorry I threw all of this at you," I sighed, still with a guilty feeling.
"It's no problem, what are friends for," She smiled. "Now are you going to get out and resolved the issues?" I laughed at her descriptions but nodded my head before she could continue to talk. "Okay then, bye, Jamie. By the way, I'm so out of here in two days!" She smiled.
"Then I'll make sure to bring my Welcome Back Apple Pie in two days" I assured her, her favorite.
"I'm holding your word on that," she smiled. "Now get out," She laughed while I got up to hug her.
"Thanks again," I said leaving her room.

 

Aaron

I woke up that morning feeling terrible, regretful, alone, and to top it all frustrated that Damian had told her, knowing I’d tell her. I lay on my bed listening to shouting voices blast through my stereo, hoping it’d easy so sort of pain.

Knock Knock Knock

“Go away Damian!” I shouted, but, as usual, he ignored me and twisted that door knob. I prepared myself to throw a fit and a pillow at his small head.

“Hi,” Jamie?  Shocked I placed the pillow down “I- we need to talk.” If this was the break up talk I didn’t want to hear it, but there isn’t anything I could do about it anyways couldn’t I?

“Listen if you’re here to break up with me, just do it quick.” I said frustrated. She came to sit by me, ignoring what I just had said. “Isn’t this always what you do, ignore what I ask?” I said look up at the ceiling.

“Don’t you want to talk?” She asked. I kept quiet, “Just tell me something, do you like her?” I looked straight at her, didn’t she know, wasn’t it simple? She has to, I tell her ever day, and I know I still do, I’ve always have, always will. She’s my weakness, my source of strength, she is everything.

“Did you really have to ask me that, Jamie?” she sighed and shook her head ‘no’ “If you really want to hear it, I don’t like her, I love you, and that’s the truth. I didn’t kiss her, didn’t want to.” I watched her eyes fall to the floor. I finally decided to lift her chin, watched her eyes, and kissed her. She didn’t pull back, and I wasn’t going to stop. I made sure to avoid her body, to prevent any pain, and focused on her lips: her soft, gentle, smooth, loving lips.

Jamie

I pulled back to breath, I knew he still loved me, and I still loved him, this mess wasn’t going to break us apart, I felt that now. “I love you,” I smiled while he held my hand, tangling our fingers together. A perfect match just perfected.

I beheld his hand in mine, while listing to the sound of his voice sing in my ears, “Take my hand, Take my whole life too, for I can’t help falling in love with you” I smiled while listening, smiled while embracing his talents, smiled while being close to him, smiled because I was with him.

I can’t help, but falling in love with you either I wanted to say, but kept quiet.

 

 



© 2010 Liz-z


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

AW, good to see things are patched up...almost. I didn;t understand the conversation between Jamie and Ariana. Who died again? And is Arriana the dead girl's sister or something?

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Aw!this was super cute.My favorite part is when he tells her he loves her and she loves him!Ariana is such a good friend and doesn't let Jamie down.But Sara...hate her
i really think that she is annoying and a really bad friend.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

281 Views
2 Reviews
Added on August 1, 2010
Last Updated on August 1, 2010


Author

Liz-z
Liz-z

About
I love to write, even though I could use some more practice, constructive criticism perhaps? :) I love music, the end! THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF GERARD WAY 1.thou shall never let.. more..

Writing