Chapter One

Chapter One

A Chapter by Fenix Flight
"

The Horror

"

         Nadine and NIcole stared at their best friend in horror. Vicy was dead! She was hanging by her hand which was almost torn off, and her head was cut off and was now laying three feet away from them. While Nicole tried to get Vicy down from the incredibly tall tree , Nadine was making a very important phone call.

 

       "Julia get your butt down here now"

      

       "Where are you?"

 

       "NIcole and I are at the feilds at town farm."

 

       "Ok I'll be there." Something starts ringing and almost scares Nicole half to death. It was Vicy's cellphone. Nicole takes the phone and answers it.

 

       "Hello who is this?" She asks stuttering

 

        "This is Alex, Vicy's boyfriend who is this? where's Vicy?"

 

        "Aaaaaah sorry she can't really talk right now, and um She wont be able to come to the phone... ever again." SHe says hesitantly.

 

          "Um why must I ask?"                   

 

         " Her head is.... um... Kinda chopped off. No joking."

 

         "WHAT????????"

 

        "Ok Ok don't have a cow jeesh. Listen why dont you come here, we're at the feild at town farm." Nicole hung up the phone just as Juilia came in her jet black convertable Ferrari. she got out and opened the passengers side door and out came Jazzmyn, her best friend.

 

       "Julia you did not tell me you were bringing Jazzmyn with you!" Nadine syas feriously.

 

       "Well sorry, She was over when you called so I......." Julia stopped in her tracks as she stared at the headless body of her roommate Vicy.



© 2014 Fenix Flight


Author's Note

Fenix Flight
AGAIN THIS WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 10 turning 11. I apologize for the childlike nature of the story. My writting style waws jsut starting to form back then.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on April 29, 2014
Last Updated on April 29, 2014


Author

Fenix Flight
Fenix Flight

Kingdom Of Amythest, ME



About
Please Call me Fenix (Fen-nicks) (The FEN is pronouced the same way you would pronouce the FEN in Fenway) its more my name then the one I was given at birth. I wont put my life story here. You will se.. more..

Writing