Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

A Chapter by Fenix Flight
"

Chelsea You're the killer??

"

         "Alex, Nicole, wait up we have to tell you something!" Julia said as she and Jazzmyn caught up to them.

 

          "So do Alex and I" Jazzmyn quickly told the other what the three girls had figured out. "OH GREAT now there are two killers?" Nicole said panicking.

 

          "SO what did you guys have to say?" asked Julia trying to change the subject before Nicole broke down.

 

           "Ah.. Um.... Nicole and I are... um Twins."

 

           "What that cant be true!" Julia and Jazzmyn said at the same time. Nicole fills them in on the story.

 

           "But you have different birthdays!" Jazzmyn pointed out.

 

            "Yes but they are both in August so we know our real birthday must be in August." Declared Alex.

 

          " This is all great and all but no offense we have more impor-" Jazzmyn was cut short by the sound of a gun shot followed by a girl screaming out Jazzmyns name ten minutes later. "That's Nadine! She's in trouble. Oh My God The killers they Got her!!" Jazzmyn says and they start running toward the sound.

 

     Shawn wakes up to the sound of someone up ahead. He looks as sees a girl coming toawrd them. He sees something gleam black in her hands and realized it was a gun. He feels around for his and feels it pressed between his back and the tree. Trying not to wake up Nadine he gets up, the gun firmly in his hand he points it at the girl.

 

     "Who are you girl?" He says his voice stern.

 

      " No One you need to know Shawn so move out of my way and I wont be forced to kill Nadine." The girl says pointing her own gun at Nadine.

 

       "How do you know us?"

 

       " I have my ways." Shawn dives at the girl and knocks her to the ground. It's to dark to see who the girl was, especially with her hood on. The girl swings the gun at Shawns head but misses. Shawn fires the gun. The girl grabs her shoulder which starts to bleed. Shawn stares at it in shock.

 

        "You Shot ME!" The girl screams. she tries to punch Shawn in the shoulder that was stabbed and is successful.

       "AAHHHH" Shawn falls down. his shoulder bleeds worse, then everything went black. Nadine wakes up to the sound of a gun shot. She sees a girl cluching her shoulder and on her knees, and Shawn passed out.

 

      "SHAWN! Who are are you?" She asks rushing over to Shawn to see that he is breathing if not shallow breaths. Just then Alex, Nicole, Julia, and Jazzmyn come bursting into the clearing. Jazzmyn rushes over to Shawn. Julia grabs the girl before she can bolt and ALex helps by shinning his cellphone light at the girl.

 

      "Nicole, Nadine help me carry Shawn to the campsite, Alex you too" Jazzmyn orders. She looks over at Alex and Julia and Gasps at the girl struggling to get free. 

 

      "CHELSEA? You're.. You're the killer?" She stammers. The others turn around and gap. Chelsea, a close friend, was struggling weakly, trying to escape Julia's grasp.

 

       The gang drag Chelsea kicking and struggling to the campsite. While Jazzmyn tries to save Shawns life ,Alex ties Chelsea to the tree.

 

       "Why'd you kill Vicy? I thought you two were freinds?"

 

       " I didn't kill her! someone else did!"

 

        "WHO?"

 

       " I can't tell you, he told me if I did he'd kill me too!"

 

        "Fine if you want to be like that Jazzmyn wont take that bullet out and fix you." he says anger and hurt written all over his face. He glares at her one more time and turns around. He briskly walks over to the others who were staring a camp fire.

 

 

     

 

           

 

    

           

 

 



© 2014 Fenix Flight


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on April 30, 2014
Last Updated on April 30, 2014


Author

Fenix Flight
Fenix Flight

Kingdom Of Amythest, ME



About
Please Call me Fenix (Fen-nicks) (The FEN is pronouced the same way you would pronouce the FEN in Fenway) its more my name then the one I was given at birth. I wont put my life story here. You will se.. more..

Writing