Chapter Four

Chapter Four

A Chapter by Fenix Flight
"

Why were you three even at Town farm anyway?

"

      As Julia paced back and forth, Nadine told the other why she, Nicole, and Vicy were at town farm in the first place. 

 

     "Vicy called me up and said that she got a phone call and that the person told her she only had two hours to live and that he was on his way to kill her. She figured it was a joke but it still scared her."

 

     "So you called Nicole and the three of you went to town farm to get away from the caller, but he followed you guys and killed Vicy?" Alex asks in total shock.

 

     "Sadly yes, we should have taken that call more seriously." Nadine said grimly. Julia managed to escape the group so she could see how NIcole was. When she got there Nicole was wrapped up in her sleeping bag shaking uncontrolably. Julia walked up to her and touched Nicole's shoulder. When Nicole felt the touch she spun around and punched the person only to find it was Julia.

 

    "I'm so sorry! I thought you were the killer!"

 

     "that's ok I dont blame you, My fault for sneaking up on you.

 

  *************************

 

          All of a Sudden someone screams waking everyone up from their half hour snooze. to their surprise it wasnt anyone in their gang. That only meant that the killer was close. They all stayed quiet to see if they could hear anything and they do! they heard someone walking around crunching the dead leaves that covered the wood's floor.

 

      "The Killer is roaming around." Nicole said after being quiet for more then an hour. What Nicole said sure woke everyone up completely, sleep forgotten. Alex and Jazzmyn ran to their cars to get some things. They came back with One detective kit and a silver breifcase. "Whats in the silvercase Alex?" Nicole asked peeking at it. When Alex opened it up everyone Gasped. Inside was a gun and lots of knives.

 

     "Why did you bring those?" Jazzmyn asked still trying to process what she was seeing.

 

      "well I brought them because if the killer attacked again we would be ready, adn the killer is close so I say we find him!" Alex said shouting the last word with anger. Everyone agreed with Alex so he passed out the weapons, only the gun was left because no one wanted to touch it. "Ok lets go. Nicole and I will go together, Jazzmyn and Julia you guys go together, and nadine.. you'll have to go alone." Alex said, so the whole gang besides Nadine splits into pairs and enters the woods



© 2014 Fenix Flight


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on April 29, 2014
Last Updated on April 29, 2014


Author

Fenix Flight
Fenix Flight

Kingdom Of Amythest, ME



About
Please Call me Fenix (Fen-nicks) (The FEN is pronouced the same way you would pronouce the FEN in Fenway) its more my name then the one I was given at birth. I wont put my life story here. You will se.. more..

Writing