Epilog

Epilog

A Chapter by Fenix Flight
"

Aftermath

"

     The gang graduate High school two months later, with a huge tribute to their fallen friends. There were many tears that day.

 

     Newly graduated Nadine and Shawn couldnt wait any longer and were soon wed. Courtney came back from Japan just in time to see them off to their honeymoon in Hawii. While Nadine and Shawn were in  Hawii enjoying married life the others help Nicole  find her biological parents and what her real birthday was. Turns out she and Alex had been right baout it being in August for their birthday was really August 10th 1993. Their birthparents sadly she discovered had been killed in a car accident when the twins were only 2 weeks old, which was why the twins were put through adoption.

 

        Three Years later Ben is realesed from jail. ANd with the gangs help he surprises Nicole with a wonderful date, where he proceeds to Ask for her hand in marraige, which of course she accepts without hesitation.

 

     Jazzmyn Becomes a proffesional Detective when a real detective offers her a job at his company after reading about her role in the Vicy Smith and Alex Stewart case three years earlier.

 

       Chelsea has been forgiven for her role in everything that has happened. And Ben with the support of Nicole and the gang finally goes to Vicy's parents house and begs for their forgivness. Although Mrs. Smith refuses him Mr Smith accepts his apology when he realizes the truth about his illness. Vicy's sister Alyssa sides with their mother and wants nothing to do with Ben, IN fact she put a restraining order against him.



© 2014 Fenix Flight


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
Added on May 7, 2014
Last Updated on May 7, 2014


Author

Fenix Flight
Fenix Flight

Kingdom Of Amythest, ME



About
Please Call me Fenix (Fen-nicks) (The FEN is pronouced the same way you would pronouce the FEN in Fenway) its more my name then the one I was given at birth. I wont put my life story here. You will se.. more..

Writing