Chapter three

Chapter three

A Chapter by Fenix Flight
"

How does the Killer know Nicole's Cellphone Number?

"

     When Nadine woke up her leg was bandaged and she was alone.

 

     "Guys are you there?" she whispers afraid of who would answer. Alex came out of the shadows. a smirk on his face.

 

      "Ola sleepy head"

 

    "Alex oh thank goodness I thought I was alone, Can you help me up I'm a little dizzy." she says releived it was only Alex and not the killer. Holding out his hand he helps her up and stands still while she gets her balance. When he was able to walk he leads her to where the gang was. When she gets there it was not a "Happy glad your up" kind of greeting but more of a "Great your up, sit and wait for the killer" Kind of greeting.

 

        Two hours went by and it was around ten-thirty at night when the cellphone rang. It was Nadine's. Everyone looked at Nadine while she cautiously pick up her phone and answers it putting it on speaker.

 

      "Heh--hello?"

 

     "Hey Nadine its me Shawn. Where are you I just called your house and your parents said you went camping with the girls." Nadine's boyfriend Shawn says on the other end.

 

    "SHAWN why the heck are you even calling me? do you realize its ten-thirty?"

 

    " Yes I realize the time. What got a problem with me wanting to call my girlfriend?"

 

    "No I just have a problem with you calling me so late! Goodbye!" She snaps the phone shut and threw it down. When none of the other phones rang for a while the gang decided to try and catch some sleep, leaving one person to gaurd the phones. Nicole was the first one to volenteer. After what seems like hours when in reality only twenty minutes goes by another phone rings. this time it was Nicole's

 

    "Guys wake up my cell its Ringing!"

 

    "We heard, we Heard." Alex mumbled sleepily. Nicole quickly picked up her phone and answered, just to find the Killer was on the other end.

 

     "Hello Nicole do you know who this is?" The voice said Weirdly familiar.

     "Yes you're the killer." Nicole said boldly not wanting to show her all to real fear.

 

     " Right, well I only called to warn you guys that you better not go tramping into the woods, let Nadine be a warning, I can do MUCH more then just cut your legs up-"

 

    "HELP Nicole he's torturing me!"

 

    "Shut Up Girl."  CLICK The line went dead.

 

       "What did she say?" Julia asked anxiously.

 

      "HE said that he is warning up not to go into the woods, and if we do He'll hurt us Way worse then he did Nadine, then some girl screamed in the background 'Help Nicole he's torturing me' she sounded familair, they both did. Jazzmyn who had been quiet this whole time finally speaks up.

 

      "Well I'm not worried about that. What I'm worried about is how did the Killer know Nicole's cellphone number? Maybe he knows all of ours."

 



© 2014 Fenix Flight


Author's Note

Fenix Flight
Reminder. I was 10 turning 11 when i wrote this

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

86 Views
Added on April 29, 2014
Last Updated on April 29, 2014


Author

Fenix Flight
Fenix Flight

Kingdom Of Amythest, ME



About
Please Call me Fenix (Fen-nicks) (The FEN is pronouced the same way you would pronouce the FEN in Fenway) its more my name then the one I was given at birth. I wont put my life story here. You will se.. more..

Writing