Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A Chapter by Fenix Flight
"

Detective Jazzmyn is on the Case

"

       While Nadine and Julia Argued, Nicole and Jazzmyn Look over Vicy's body to see if there was any clues on who her killer was.

 

       " Hey Nicole did you know that I am a detective, or at least training to be one. I could try and find out who killed Vicy."

 

      "Really? Thats Great! lets go tell the others!" Nicole and Jazzmyn ran over to Nadine and Julia who were screaming at each other

 

      "Julia are you stupid? Why on Earth would you being Jazzmyn with you?"

 

      "Well sorry, she was over when you called so I brought her, I didnt know this was a murder scence!"  As they were screaming Nicole decided to interupt.

 

     "Guys will you knock it off? you're giving me a headache with all the screaming. Nadine we are lucky Julia brought her, she is a detective or one in training, she can help try and find the killer."

 

       After Nicole told Nadine this, she apolpgized to Julia. Jazzmyn went to Julia's car to get her detective kit and came back with Alex right behind her. When Nadine saw Alex she nearly when Crazy.

 

      "Nicole why did you tell Alex to come when he called?" She asks glaring at Nicole.

 

      "Well he does have the right to see his girlfriend, even if her head is detached fro her body." Nicole says , reverting to her Humor, her best defense when things get out of control. Nadine lets out a frustrated breathe and storms off into the woods that were all around, just to cool off. Jazzmyn went over to Vicy and started her work while Nicole told Alex what had happened.

 

       "So you're telling me that Vicy called you and nadine aaand you guys went to town farm to camp aaaand went to sleep AAAAND you wake up to Vicy screaming AND the next thing you know my girlfriends head is chopped off and she's hanging?" Alex said in shock not believing.

 

      "YUP, thats Excatly what happened. Nicole said. Suddenly someone screamed and Nadine came tearing out of the woods. She looked pale with fear and one of her pant legs were torn revealing a deep gash on her leg that was bleeding. Julia rushed over to her just as she collapsed.

 

     "WHat happened Nadine?" she asked bewildered.

 

     "The killer... the killer! she did this to me, she told me she had a message."

 

     "What is it?"

 

    "She said to keep our cellphones on.. she will call." Nadine fainted just as Jazzmyn came over to tell them that she didnt fina a single clue.

 

     "Jazzmyn get NIcole and Alex! tell them to keep their cellphones on!"

 

      "Why? what just happened? is Nadine ok?" She asks her eyes wide at the scene before her.

 

       "JUST DO IT!" Julia screams. Jazzmyn runs over to the little campsite Nadine Vicy and Nicole had made, to find Nicole and Alex deep in the midsts of a conversation. Jazzmyn interupted them making Nicole jump. Quickly she told them the little information she had. No Clues on Vicy, SOmething happened to Nadine, and to for some reason keep their cellphones on. Not knowing the Killer was going to call.



© 2014 Fenix Flight


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on April 29, 2014
Last Updated on April 29, 2014


Author

Fenix Flight
Fenix Flight

Kingdom Of Amythest, ME



About
Please Call me Fenix (Fen-nicks) (The FEN is pronouced the same way you would pronouce the FEN in Fenway) its more my name then the one I was given at birth. I wont put my life story here. You will se.. more..

Writing