Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

A Chapter by Fenix Flight
"

Chelsea tells the truth about why she helped the real killer

"

       "Jazzmyn managed to stop the bleeding and stich you up, but the rest is up to you Shawn. You've got to pull through." Nadine says sobbing. Shawn lays there peacefully breathing deeply, but not waking up. While Nadine tends to Shawn the others try to think of a plan to get Chelsea talking.

 

      "Why dont we not fix her up?" 

     

      "Yeah and I dont know tease her with food? shes gotta be hungry by now." the twins offer. They all agree to this and get to Work. Julia takes a sandwhich from the cooler the girls had brought camping and  teasing Chelsea with it.

 

      "I bet you want it huh Chelsea?"

 

       "Give it here now."

 

       " Nope, not till you say pleeeeease."

 

       "please"

 

       "Haha NOPE! I, well we arent giving you any food till you tell us who the killer is. Jazzmyn isn't going to fix that shoulder of yours either." Julia walks off and hands the sandwhich to Nadine. The gang continue to do this to Chelsea until twenty minutes later her shoulder is in so much pain she tells.

 

    "Alright I'll tell you everything you want to know, just please fix my shoulder!" The gang goes over to the begging Chelsea happy she was talking. Alex takes over and asks all the questions.

 

    "First we want to know is did you Kill Vicy or help Kill her?"

 

    "NO I would never hurt her!"

 

    "Second question, if you didnt kill her who did?" Chelsea sags against her restraints and looks at Nicole, Whispering the name of the boy she had had a crush on for as long as she could rememeber.

 

     "Ben, Ben Killed Vicy." The gang gasps and looks at Nicole to see her reation, she was crying silently.

 

      "Why would Ben kill her?"

 

     " I don't know he wouldnt tell me, all he said was he was getting his revenge."

 

     "Revenge? for what?"

 

      " I told you I Don't Know He wont tell me!"

      "Fine why did you help him?"

 

       "I helped him because he said if I didnt he would kill me, slowly so i would suffer for hours. HE scared me!"

 

     "good enough, last question why did you hurt nadine?"

 

     "He forced me, he held a gun to my back when I did."

 

   Satisfied with the answers they got they let Chelsea go from the tree. They said that she could leave and go home after Jazzmyn fixed her.

 

     "No WAY am I going back." Jazzmyn tried to fix her shoulder but she would not sit still. Finally Alex punches her and she passes out. Jazzmyn quickly finishes her work un interupted. She takes the bullet out, stops the bleeding, and stiches her up neatly.

 

     "Wow you're really good, you should be a doctor" Nadine says watching in fasination.

 

      "Thanks I want to be a detective With a medical background." she says consentrating on the task at hand. When she was done they leave the unconcious Chelsea to rest and go over to the others for a meeting.

 

      "We've got to think of a plan to catch been." Nicole says emotionless.

 

       "Hey are you ok with this Nicole?" Alex asks worried for his new found twin, "I mean you like him."

 

      "What do you think Alex? But it doesnt matter, all that matters is we stop him." The gang is silent for while, each one wrapped in their own thoughts, thinking of a plan.



© 2014 Fenix Flight


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on April 30, 2014
Last Updated on May 7, 2014


Author

Fenix Flight
Fenix Flight

Kingdom Of Amythest, ME



About
Please Call me Fenix (Fen-nicks) (The FEN is pronouced the same way you would pronouce the FEN in Fenway) its more my name then the one I was given at birth. I wont put my life story here. You will se.. more..

Writing