Chapter Five

Chapter Five

A Chapter by Fenix Flight
"

The Killer is Close and is Roaming around

"

     Nicole and Alex walked quietly so not to alert the killer, their knives ready to attack. Then something snaps in the bushes next to Alex making Nicole jump and almost stab Alex.

 

         "Nicole are you ok?"

 

          "NO I'm not ok Alex! there is a Killer lose, He killed Vicy, he knows my number. he said not to go in the woods adn if we do he'll hurt us worse he might KILL us, I...I.. I don't-"

 

         "Nicole calm down, You're overreacting. Yes the killer killed vicy and is lose. Yes he said not to go in the woods or else, and YES he knows your number. But as long as I'm here no one is going to hurt my Twin sister- that wasnt suppose to come out." Nicole stared at Alex and started to laugh.

 

         "That's a good one Alex, thanks, I needed that. Boy was that..... You're joking right?" NIcole stopped laughing when she saw the look on Alex's face.

 

        " No I'm not Joking, We're twins Nikkie, I'm two minutes older."

 

        "But you lived in kentucky your whole life and I lived here! Besides we dont even look alike!" she cried trying to deny it

 

       " True but when you were born you were adopted, you know by you never told anyone." Nicole gasped. What Alex said was true, she had been adopted at birth. Ever since she found out she always felt like there was someone else. Maybe Alex was right, Maybe Alex was that some one.

 

     Meanwhile Nadine quietly walked afraid of the killers whereabouts. All of a sudden her phone rings clearly and loudly in the dead silence

 

      "Crud" she cursed, taking the phone and answers it thinking it was Shawn again. "Shawn sorry I snapped earlier I -"

  

      "Nadine? it's courtney, why are you saying sorry to shawn? whose shawn?"

 

      "Oh Hey courtney, Um shawn's just my Boyfriend, you know the guy I was totally crushing on all throughout middle school?"

 

         "Thats great! well I just called because you told me to call you when I landed in Toyko. well I'm here."

 

       'Good. Well Listen I can't really be talking right now call me--- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Nadine dropped her phone and ran in terror as soo as she saw a person in the shadows up ahead. The same person who has cut her leg.

 

       "Did you hear that Jazzmyn?" Asked Julia nerviously.

        "Hear what?" Responded Jazzmyn.

 

       "That," gulp "rustling sound." stammered Julia

 

       "Yeah I heard it, it may be the killer lets go!" Jazzmyn and Julia ran toward the noise.. They came across a tree with a piece of paper nailed to it. "What does it say Jewels?"

 

        "It says go back jewel and Jazz you're risking Nadines life. I've got her, go back and she will live."

 

       "Oh no Nadine she's in danger! Julia we've got to help her!"

 

       "who do we need to help?" someone says from behind the bushes. The person steps out to reveal a very out of breathe Nadine.

 

          "You're ok! But this note it says that the killer go you?" Jazzmyn says with a mis of confusion and releif.

 

           "She almost got me I ran away, but she got my phone."

 

          "Wait Jazzmyn, Nadine, I thought the killer was a guy."

 

          "Yeah but Nadine said a girl cut her leg when she told you Julia."

 

           "But Nicole said a guy called her phone."

 

          "But then she said a girl screamed in the back ground." The girls stared at each other with new horror as the realization sinks in. What the girls just figured out was there was two killers loose.



© 2014 Fenix Flight


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on April 30, 2014
Last Updated on April 30, 2014


Author

Fenix Flight
Fenix Flight

Kingdom Of Amythest, ME



About
Please Call me Fenix (Fen-nicks) (The FEN is pronouced the same way you would pronouce the FEN in Fenway) its more my name then the one I was given at birth. I wont put my life story here. You will se.. more..

Writing