Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

A Chapter by Fenix Flight
"

THE PLAN

"

          "Hey I've got a plan!" Alex says after about ten minutes of silence. The gang listens closely because Alex always comes up with good plans. "The Plan is that when Chelsea wakes up we make her bring us to Ben. SHe will go to him like we're not there. We will in the bushes or trees or whatever we can find and on her signal attack him. What do you think?" the gang thinks it over.

 

           "I think it's a stupid plan," comes a weak voice. The gang turn around to see who it is. They see Shawn leaning agaisnt the tree, " If Ben can kill and CUT Vicy's head off he can do anything. I think we should just call the police and let them handle this. We're just a bunch of teenagers! All we're doing is playing a dangerous stupid game when we should be steping back and letting the real proffesionals take care of this." He says catching his breathe. Nadine rushes over to him and gives him the biggest hug she could muster which he returns. Hand in hand she leads him over to the others.

 

           "Yes I agree with you but Shawn, This is OUR fight, Ben came into our territory and hurt US, We need to catch him we are so close, when we get him, THEN we can call the police and all the works, but for now WE need to get him, and make him PAY." Alex says, anger flashing in his eyes and face. Shawn stares at him for a few and just shakes his head.

 

            "You guys are fools, I'll go along with this but I still think you being foolish." he says shaking his head again.

 

        Nicole wakes up Chelsea by dumping a bottle of water over her head. When she wakes the gang tells her the plan and her part in it, which she eagerly agrees to with no hesitation. The gang gets ready, giving Chelsea back her gun with only one bullet in it this time.

 

          "Guys you can trust me, I'm not going to hurt any of you." she says sounding hurt.

 

          "Oh we know we can trust you, that bullet will be the signal, when you get the chance fire it make it look like an accident or whatever you want but when you're ready fire it and will will attack." Alex explains. Chelsea nods and releif is clear on the girl's face. tucking it into her wasit band she looks at the others.

 

        "Ready?" she asks watching the others nod their heads yes. She heads off into the woods. Chelsea takes them on a long and hard path explaining that this was the path Ben showed her, "It's hard to follow and he wont be expecting me to bring you guys with me, if I took any other path he would be suspicious." FInally she stops and points up ahead.  The gang could see the other side of Town farm's park, the tennis courts and the seasaws look eerie in the moon light. But what they were more concerned about was the tent smack dap in the middle.

 

         Luckily the tent's flap was open and the gang could see inside. Inside the ten was about five or six guns and to many knives to count. But what really caught their eye was sleeping figure in the middle. Ben. Chelsea makes her way toward the tent , tripping over a large rock, squeeking as she stumbles to right herself. The squeek wakes up Ben.

 

        "Whose There?" He shouts and grabs the gun next to him.

 

        "It's me you dummy." Chelsea says inching closer.

 

        "Chelsea? I thought the others got you?"

 

        "They did. Shawn freaking shot me in the shoulder, Jazzmyn fixed me up though, stupid girl." She says hoping Jazzmyn knew she was only saying this to gain Ben's trust again.

 

       "How's you escape without them knowing?"

 

       "They went to sleep, the idiots. They didnt realize I had a knife on me so I cut the stupid ropes they had around me. and I took off." Chelsea says pulling out a knife that the others didnt even realize she had with her. Seeing the knife Ben is reasured and believes her. Chelsea goes over to him and hands him the knife.

 

       "did they follow you?"

 

       "Seeing how they were all asleep when I booked it No they didn't follow me." Chelsea takes the gun out of her waist band she starts to hand it to Ben, Barrel down. When she was about to give it to him she makes her finger "Slip" to the trigger and the gun goes off, kicking up dirt and grass from where the bullet it the ground.

 

     "DANGIT Chelsea you stupid girl That will wake them up! they'll be here any minute!" He hisses

 

       Alex runs out of the woods just in time to save Chelsea from getting her throat slit. He Dives toawrd Ben and the two tumble to the ground. The others help Chelsea to her feet. Alex stabs and stabs Ben with the knife chelsea had given him.

 

        "Why did you kill Vicy? Why why WHY?" He screams through clenched teeth. Ben struggles to get Alex off off him but can't. Finally he grabs the nearest gun and snatching it up he points it right at Alex and Fires. The bullet tears Through Alex's stomach.

 

        Gasping for Air Alex drops the knife and slids off of Ben falling onto his back. Nicole screams and rushes over to her brother.

 

      "Alex?" she whispers putting his head into her lap brushing away his hair.

 

      " I can't breathe, Nikkie, I'm... I'm not going to make it." he gasps out clutching his stomach, blood pouring out from between his fingers.

 

        "Shh Don't say that you're going to live. We'll call the police the Abulance something and you'll make it." she says tears leaking out of the corners of her eyes. ALex looks at her, Blue eyes to Blue eyes

 

         'Nikkie, I'm Dying, I'm glad I told you the truth, before.. before it was to late." He says in a strangled voice barely above a whisper, his eyes closing.

 

       "NO Don't die Alex.. Alex Wake up! don't die, not here not now, I just found you!" Nicole cries shaking him, but it was useless, He was gone.

 

        Nicole turns toward Ben, Anger flashing deadly in her eyes.

 

        "You kills my BROTHER! Why did I ever like you, you're..... You're a MONSTER!" she screams. Nicole takes the gun that killed her brother and points it at Ben's head. Ben being too injured to defend himself backs away. Shawn grabs Nicole and struggles to get the gun out of her hands.

 

         "Nicole Don't kill him, He's already wounded badly. Besides if you kill him now we will never find out why he killed Vicy." Shawn says trying to take the gun, She clings to it.

 

      "NO! He deserves it!" She cries trying to get away from Shawn.

 

      "Don't do this, You're not a killer, You're not like him. Give me the gun." With a heart breakign sob Nicole lets go of the gun and falls to her knees sobbing uncontrolably. Seeing a perfect trime to escape, Ben tries to get up but his wounds are to much and he gasps in pain. Shawn takes the gun and tosses it back into the tent as Julia binds Ben's hands behind his back and forses him to his feet. Jazzmyn and Nadine carry Alex's body back while Julia half drags half pulls Ben to the campsite.

 

       "You guys go, I'll stay here and help Nicole." Shawn says. When the others follow Chelsea back intot he wodds and disappears, Shawn tuns to Nicole. He sits down nect to her and is silent, Waiting for her to stop crying.

 

       "I know I haven't been al lthat nice to you in the past but I can't stand to see you or anyone like this. I know you're upset and hurting about Alex, but you can't kill Ben. If you did you would never forgive yourself." He whispers, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, a very Un shawn like gesture, startling her.

 

       " I know I know, Thank you for stopping me." She says giving him a faint smile. "Um shawn, I think this is the first nice thing you have done for me since second grade." She says making him laugh. he stands up wand after wiping away the dirt on his pants he holds out his hand to help her up. They go back into the woods but cant find the way back. "Um why dont we just cut across the other side of the park and go thrpough the woods that way?" She suggests. Smacking his forehead Shawn makes a frustrated noise.

 

      "Now why didnt we think of that before. come on lets go."  They go that way and within minutes are back at the campsite, just in time to see Julia tie Ben to the same tree Chelsea was tied to. Taking Charge Julia asks him questions.

 

       "Ben why did you Kill Vicy? Look at her! look at what you did!" She says takign his chin and forcing him to look at Vicy's Headless body. Ben shakes his chin free and Laughs.

 

        "You'll never get me to tell you anything you Idiot." he says spitting a mouth full of blood at her. She steps closer and Slaps him hard across the face, spins on her heels and goes to help the others build a fire. Ben struggles to breathe and screams in agony as the wounds continue to bleed. He looks over at Nicole and see her crying over Alex's lifeless body. He closes his eyes and slams the back of his head against the tree, sighing.

 

        "You like her don't you?" a voice says quietly to the right of him. Ben looks over and sees Chelsea leaning against the tree a smirk on her lips.

 

        "What do you want?" He growls in no mood to deal with her.

 

        " I wan an apology from you for torturing me and makign me do all the freaking dirty work." She says shruggin goff the tree to stand in front of him. She peers down at him waiting.

 

       "Fine, I'm sorry for everything. OK I really am." He mutters looking down.

 

       "Apology accepted." She says and heads over the the now roaring fire.

 

     

 

          

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2014 Fenix Flight


Author's Note

Fenix Flight
I dont know why but this has always been my favorite chapter.Maybe because I was learnig to put more detials into my writting. if you can tell this chapter is more detailed then the others. I apologize

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on May 1, 2014
Last Updated on May 2, 2014


Author

Fenix Flight
Fenix Flight

Kingdom Of Amythest, ME



About
Please Call me Fenix (Fen-nicks) (The FEN is pronouced the same way you would pronouce the FEN in Fenway) its more my name then the one I was given at birth. I wont put my life story here. You will se.. more..

Writing