Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

A Chapter by Fenix Flight
"

The Bad News and the Good News

"

         The gang gets to Vicy's house just in time to see Mrs Smith fall to the ground crying. They run over to them. When Mr. Smith sees them he helps his wife up.

 

         "You guys are heros. If it wasnt for you guys Vicy's killer wouldnt have been found."

 

          "Speaking of hi mwhere is he? I want to make sure the Skum gets what he deserves." Mr. Smith says and wanders over to the cops asking them questions. The gang hears "Death Penalty" fall from his lips. Mrs Smith looks at Nicole and she tells her everything that happened. Lastly very gently she tell her Bens story.

 

        ' I dont care if the monster has Cancer! he needs to pay for what he did to my baby!" She yells. Nicole tries to get her to see, to understand.

 

        " You must understand Mrs. Smith, He has a duel personality! what He needs is Mental help not jail time! He needs to learn to control this second personality so this kind of thing doesnt happen Again!" Nicole tries to reason with her.

 

       "FINE! then put him in one of those jails for the mentally ill or SOMETHING!!!!!!!! HE needs to PAY!" Mrs. Smith cries, throwing her hands up. Mr. Smith wanders back over and the gang tell him everything. Surprisingly he understands imediatly and helps his wife to understand

 

               Two months later the Gang and Ben go to court. Turns out the second personality theory was spot on and Ben was already in treatment to help control it. The Jurry sentenced Ben to Three years in a mental facility/ jail, for his crimes.

 

               Two days later the Gang is at Nadines house having a get together, a celebration to honor Vicy and Alex. Shawn turns down the music and goes over to Nadine and starts to speak.

 

            "Everyone quiet down I have an announcment to make." He gets down on one knee, everyone gasps, Nadine's eyes widden with shock.

 

          "Nadine after everything that has happened it makes me realize that time is short. I know we are only young and still in High school and all but Will you Marry me?" He asks her opening a little box, inside was a delicate silver ring with a sparkling diamond

     

           "YES shawn, yes I will marry you!" the gang cheers as Shawn sweeps her up and kisses her, slipping the ring on her finger.

 

              " I love you Nadine."

 

               " I love you too Shawn."



© 2014 Fenix Flight


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on May 3, 2014
Last Updated on May 3, 2014


Author

Fenix Flight
Fenix Flight

Kingdom Of Amythest, ME



About
Please Call me Fenix (Fen-nicks) (The FEN is pronouced the same way you would pronouce the FEN in Fenway) its more my name then the one I was given at birth. I wont put my life story here. You will se.. more..

Writing