Chapter Six

Chapter Six

A Chapter by Fenix Flight
"

The Two Incidents

"

     "Come on Nadine Pick up your god dang phone!" Screamed Shawn. He hangs up when the light turned grrn and drove off toward town Farm, his girlfriends favorite place to camp with her two best friends. When he reaches the park he sees not just Nadine's car but Alex's and Julia's. "Now why on earth would the Whole gang be here at midnight?" thought Shawn. He parks next to Nadine's and trys to call her again with no success. "DANGIT!" shawn goes off toward the feilds behind the playground where he knows she likes to camp.

 

       "Holy Sweet Honey Ice Tea is that VICY?" he said to himself and walks over to the body. When he realizes it has no head he quickly looks away, but it was too late. doubling over he empties his stomach of all its contents. After he was done he straightens back up and spies Jazzmyns note pad. snatching them up he flips through the mess scrawl and reads

 

                                        DETECTIVE NOTES

                      Vicy is found dead, hanging, and headless

                      No luck finding her killer

                      Killer cut Nadine's leg, had to stich it up and Bandage it

                      Killer knows Nicole and Nadine's cell phone numbers

                      Going to go find Killer

 

      "What the Heck! If I find that preson I'm gunna Kill him! No one hurts my girl and gets away with it!" Shawn sees the gun, grabs it and darts into the woods.

 

      "Ok Calm down Calm down. Nadine you will go and search for the killers like you were before, Jazzmyn and I will go look for Nicole and Alex and tell them what's going on and then come find you". The three girls split up and went in two different directions.

 

     Shawn puts the gun in his waist band and starting walking around trying to find Nadine. Then all of a sudden he sees something up ahead, it looks like Nadine. Being the jokester that he was he decides to sneak up on her. He jumps out of the bushes and grabbed her.

 

       "GOT YA!" He yells trying not to laugh. Then he feels cold metal go through his shoulder. "AGH" he screams in agony. He feels the burning pain and falls down against the nearest tree. Nadine Had Stabbed him!

 

       "OH my God SHAWN! I didnt mean to  Oh god what have I done?" Nadine says horrified. she dropped to her knees and takes the knife out. shawn winces at the pain.

 

       "What the heck did oyu do that for?" he whispers in pain. The pain is too much and he is loosing a scary amount of blood.

 

      "Wait, I have my sweatshirt, I can put it around it,here" Nadine wrapps her sweatshirt aroud the wound. "I'll go find Jazzmyn, she'll know what to do." Nadine kisses Shawn on the cheek and goes off to try and find Her friend.

 

     Nadine runs around trynig to find Jazzmyn. The whole time crying and trying not to think of the worst. After about ten mintures of being totally lost she finds herself back at the beginging. She walks on heading toward Shawn not realizing he has the gun. Shawn hears somebody behind him, think it was the killer he takes the gun and fires behind him. Nadine screams in agony and drops to her knees next to shawn.

 

     "NADINE! are you ok? did it go through?"

 

     "No you have terrible aim. it only skimmed it."

 

    "How deep the wound?"

 

    "Not deep at all. you're is the one you should be worried about!" Nadine crawls over to Shawn and he wraps his arms around her. Nadine screamed out Jazzmyn's name hoping she would hear it.

 

        "You don't have to do that, I bet you they all heard the gun shot." Shawn whispers, by now he was struggling to breath and his face was pale.

 

      "Stop talking Shawn save your breath." Nadine Curled up with him and fell into an un easy slee. Shawn was in to much pain to sleep comfortably but soon was lightly sleeping

 



© 2014 Fenix Flight


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on April 30, 2014
Last Updated on April 30, 2014


Author

Fenix Flight
Fenix Flight

Kingdom Of Amythest, ME



About
Please Call me Fenix (Fen-nicks) (The FEN is pronouced the same way you would pronouce the FEN in Fenway) its more my name then the one I was given at birth. I wont put my life story here. You will se.. more..

Writing