5.5. Influence

5.5. Influence

A Chapter by Katherine Enma Pineapple

Influence

          power to sway; the power that somebody has to affect other people's thinking or actions by means of argument, example, or force of personality

               


  Gino was silent. He couldn’t believe that the woman sitting in front of him, limp and lacking life, was Chrishalyn. He stared at his hands and looked back at Chrishalyn. She was staring at him intensely, nervous perhaps because she doesn’t recognize him. Gino frowned at that thought. She was the one that had given him strength to stay as a servant and not to kill his master. 


                She’s the only servant who really served her master.

 

                Loki and Jewel probably told her about me, Gino thought and outstretched his hands to hold Chrishalyn’s. She was stiff and staring at him with wide eyes.

 

                “Don’t worry so much, okay?” He smiled and stared at Chrishalyn who was wincing in pain. I told Loki that healing her this fast is painful, he frowned then remembered what Loki told him.

 

“Don’t heal her too much,” Loki glared at Gino as Jewel pushed Chrishalyn into place. “You might remove her amnesia.”

 

                He should know that I will never listen to him.

 

                Gino lets go of Chrishalyn and watched her. Her body must be adjusting, he thought as he eyed her. A couple of blinks and Chrishalyn gasps as Gino covers her mouth and hushes her to a silence.

 

                “Don’t act weirdly okay?” Chrishalyn nods as Gino removes his hand. “You should remember everything.”

 

                “I do.” Chrishalyn breathes in and eyes him. “You didn’t follow Loki’s orders didn’t you?”

 

                Gino shook his head. “Just remember to act natural around Loki and Jewel, especially Jewel. I don’t know what they’re planning but it must mean the downfall of our family. Just be cautious and don’t do anything funny.”

 

                “Okay,” she sighs and stares at him with a smile. “Thank you.”

 

                “You’re welcome.”



© 2012 Katherine Enma Pineapple


Author's Note

Katherine Enma Pineapple
Posting before I go off somewhere :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

“Don’t heal her too much,” Loki glared at Gino as Jewel pushed Chrishalyn into place. “You might remove her amnesia.”
patawa tung part na toh!
Haha, loves you Gino

Posted 11 Years Ago


Katherine Enma Pineapple

11 Years Ago

hahaha lol XD ramdam niya love mo hahha
Rhianne Ney

11 Years Ago

haha

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 29, 2012
Last Updated on September 29, 2012


Author

Katherine Enma Pineapple
Katherine Enma Pineapple

Somewhere out there in the rainbow, The Rainbow, Philippines



About
I LOVE GOD Hi guys :) I'm back~ Nyaha~ I'll be busy with college entrance exams and scholarship applications though :< I'll drop by time to time :) more..

Writing