8. Dawdle

8. Dawdle

A Chapter by Katherine Enma Pineapple

Dawdle

          move slowly: to walk or move slowly and reluctantly or idly

 

                Time was beginning to slow down. The large grandfather clock rang. Its loud ticks the only audible thing Chrishalyn could hear as she sat zoning out at the teacher. His babbles about the world held no importance for her, important to some but definitely not her. I was a little side tracked but I’m glad I’m back, she thought a smile creeping to her lips, With Loki’s plan I can finally find the means to do this. She looked down eying her bare wrist. She pouted, reminiscing what used to hang there.

 

                Master Reymund…

 

                Chrishalyn walked beside her master as he carried a bouquet of flowers, chocolate on the other hand. She shouldn’t be beside him right now, sure, but it was her duty. He looked like a stereotype guy before he was about to ask a girl out and he looked pretty nervous.

 

                “Chrisha I want to tell you something,” he said while fixing his hair. Chrishalyn bobbed her head to the side and merely stared at the short haired brunet.              “I love the family and what I’m about to do won’t affect any of that love,”

 

                “Why’re you telling me this?” she questioned, “Of course I know you love the family. It wouldn’t be weird if you started dating.”

 

                “You know, people might think that I’m choosing her over family,” Reymund replied as Chrishalyn laughed.

 

                “Nobody loves this family more than…

 

 

                “You do,” Chrishalyn sighed. Nobody but him loves the family and his cousins the most plus he was supposed to be the heir.

 

                But he’s gone.

 

                A line rang through Chrishalyn’s head along with the memories that she can’t bear to remember. She inhaled and buried her head in her hands, troubled.

 

                “Max and Mary can never face the truth of our family, that’s why I’m the heir.”

 

                They’re too young and naïve for that. They hated everything the Picas family has to offer.

 

                That’s why I’m taking over.



© 2012 Katherine Enma Pineapple


Author's Note

Katherine Enma Pineapple
Back to shorts~

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh.. isee isee isee ang interesting nito dude
Go, Crishalyn where are you Gino? hahalolololo

Posted 11 Years Ago


Katherine Enma Pineapple

11 Years Ago

lolololol alangan every chapter nandiyan siya ndi naman siya main hahahaha
Rhianne Ney

11 Years Ago

OO nga naman

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 26, 2012
Last Updated on October 26, 2012


Author

Katherine Enma Pineapple
Katherine Enma Pineapple

Somewhere out there in the rainbow, The Rainbow, Philippines



About
I LOVE GOD Hi guys :) I'm back~ Nyaha~ I'll be busy with college entrance exams and scholarship applications though :< I'll drop by time to time :) more..

Writing