~Sinister Motives~

~Sinister Motives~

A Chapter by Tory
"

The New Year has begun and so has the beginning of Angie's life as a vampire! I say no more.

"

Memories fade in and out…

The Bloody Mary…Russian accent…Desmond who isn’t Desmond…………..life slipping away.

And then I woke up.

 

“Where am I?” I ask, looking around me.

“Vou are vin are vault. Desmond is vooking vor some vood vor vou,” said Michelangelo in the black jacket.

Why is this Greek god babysitting me? And how did Dessy know that I would be starving when I woke up? And why am I in the vault? Last I remember, I was taking a bath, and then…Oh god.

“What happened to me?!” Panic streaking my voice as I try to remain calm.

“Dat is vut ve ver vondering, voung beauty” said the god starting to stalk me.

Suddenly, I didn’t feel so good. I was locked in some creepy vault with a man twice the size of me stalking me as if I was his prey. I felt as big as a mouse. Just as he had me against the wall and I was about to scream, something happened.

In a minute, Dessy was on top of him punching the daylights out of him.

“Don’t you ever put moves on my girl ever again!” He shouted as he continued to beat him up.

The next second, they traded places. At this point, I was fed up. Just as I was going to get in between them, something happened. It was as if an invisible wall was forcing them apart. And then I collapsed.

 

Here I am now, writing in my diary, trying to plan my death. I wish I had had time to say goodbye to my parents. Life is so unfair! Maybe I can be saved?! Perhaps someone will find a cure for vampirism! Oh yeah, wait, I hadn’t told you the rest of the story. Let me tell you a little bit about what I missed.

Dessy got hurt while trying to save me. He’s ugly now, but he’s healing. I mean, I would love him anyway, but I’m glad he’s healing. Dessy is my lovebug!

So yeah, he got burnt on his face, hands, arms, neck; you know, the usual. At first I didn’t believe him about the neck. He has a dolphin with bubbles around him! It was so pretty! After arguing about it for a few minutes, though, he started getting angry so I realized he must be telling the truth.

Oh, right, so where did I leave off? Ah, yes, I collapsed after an invisible wall forced the boys apart. Later I found out the Michelangelo god’s name was Rudolph (hehe). Dessy had trusted him to look after me while he was out getting food, but it turns out I had been talking in my sleep. Let’s just fast-forward to Dessy, shall we? (Oo, I’m starting to sound like them! I’m all like shall; maybe I should start using thee as well! Yay!)

“Angie-Bee, please wake up, I need you” speaks my angel.

Slowly, my eyes begin to open. And then I shut them again. A bunch of vampires are surrounding me. I must still be dreaming. Please please please let me wake up! One eye cracked open, I quickly realize they’re still around me, but we’re no longer on The Bloody Mary.

“Dessy, is that you?” I ask in a weak voice.

Some chuckles come from the vampires around me. I see Rudolph, Flynn, Jackson, that one girl and a bunch of other vampires I have never met before. Lucky me.

“It’s okay Angie, you used too much power trying to separate Rudolph and me. I got you some blood, but you need to take it slowly. Just think of it as cherry cola,” Dessy tells me as I begin to realize where I am. “We got you to our safe house, but it snowed and a roof caved in, so we’re stuck here until it’s fixed,” he says.

“Dessy, can I talk to you somewhere in private?” I ask, as I realize everyone is still staring at me.

“Sure, but you’ll have to wait another half hour. The sun will be down by then,” replies my love.

“Okay,” I reply.

A half hour later and we’re lurking around my parents’ place. I stare through the window, wishing I could call out to them. My little sister, weeping in the armchair, looks so sad; my heart begins to break.

“Dessy, remind me why I can’t tell my family what happened to me?” I ask with a little bit of hope in my voice.

“Because families can’t be trusted to keep our secret. There have been many times when a new vampire revealed him or herself to their parents only to be run out of the village with fire and pitchforks. Trust me, this is for the best,” he says as my world shatters around me.

“Fine, but you’re going to keep me busy. I can’t continue to feel this pain or I might explode,” I say, as I begin to think of what I can do with my newfound powers.

“Speaking of pain, what happened to you? I checked on you in the bathroom and your heart was giving out,” Dessy asks with that familiar pain in his eyes.

“I…I saw you in a dream, but it wasn’t you. Some Vlad Tepes guy possessed your body and I knew I wasn’t getting out of there alive unless I could get you to resist him. I knew bloodlust could be very powerful, so I cut myself hoping you would come to my rescue when you smelled my blood...I guess you didn’t snap out of it,” I say, beginning to realize I should have told this story as soon as I woke up.

“Angie-Bee, I was in your closet. There was no Vlad Tepes, and I certainly wasn’t possessed by anyone; I would know if I had been. I think you need to recuperate some more. Let me take you home,” Dessy replies.

Okay, maybe I’m just being paranoid, but I think he’s hiding something. I know what I saw. That creepy red that crept into his eyes the other night was the same creepy red that was in his eyes in my dream. Besides that, I’ve seen people get hypnotized and they never realize what they do. I’ve got to save Dessy from himself!

I have to be sneaky about this… “Hey Dessy, would you help me do something?” I ask with mischief in my eyes.

“Hm…Depends on the request. What do you want?” he replies.

“I want to have an education, so could you maybe get some of your vampire buddies to come here and teach me? Preferably some that have teenage children and the like?” I ask, completely throwing him off my trail.

He stares at me like he’s seen a ghost. Soon, though, that sexy grin covers his disbelief and replies back “I suppose I could…though it isn’t really necessary. If that’s what it takes to keep you busy, though, then I’m willing to oblige.”

Step one of my plan accomplished.

“Oh, and Dessy, I’m going to start a vampire ballet class.”

 



© 2013 Tory


Author's Note

Tory
I know it's a lot to take in, but just think of it as this: we are reading from Angie's perspective. She's very disoriented right now.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

"Oh, you are just a treat..." -Ultimate Hellsing Abridged

Vampire ballet, hm? Let me see what I can do about that. First I'm banning Rudolph, though.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tory

11 Years Ago

hehe I'm sure Angie wouldn't mind that. He was an idiot...but he might come up again later. ;)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 1, 2013
Last Updated on January 1, 2013
Tags: Blood Revival, Ch. 31, Desmond, Angelica, Angie-Bee, Dessy, vampires


Author

Tory
Tory

IA



About
Tall, blonde, loves writing, currently working on a story with my roommate, not sure how often I'll post or what I'll post. more..

Writing