~Big Trouble~

~Big Trouble~

A Chapter by Tory
"

Desmond made such a mistake...

"

I feel a bit woozy…

After Dessy left, I tried to collect my thoughts.  This was a bit difficult since I had been kissing the most gorgeous man I have ever kissed and then lost a lot of blood when he lost control.

My head keeps spinning.  My heart is racing.  I feel feverish.  What has he done to me? Perhaps I should go downstairs and get a glass of water.

As I got up, the world started spinning, and next thing I know it, I’m on the ground with my parents leaning over me.

“Sweetey, what happened to you? Are you all right?” my dad asks with concern.

“Honey, do you need to see a doctor? Richard, call the hospital.  We’re taking her there immediately,” my mom said with concern written on her face.

“No! I’m fine Mom and Dad.  I…I…I just haven’t had water for a few days.  Mom, could you get me a glass of water? I’ll be fine in a few minutes.  Really, I’m fine,” I say reassuringly, knowing they aren’t buying it but going along anyways.

Once Mom went downstairs to get me that glass of water, Dad helped me sit up.

“Sweetey, are you sure you’re okay? The doctors won’t hurt you.  I really think you should see a doctor.  I don’t like finding my daughter lying on the floor in her room.  What would have happened if we hadn’t heard your thump? Please, let us take you to the hospital.”

At this moment Christy walks in on this little scene.  She had gone across the street to hang out with one of her friends after the party, so she had no idea that I had fainted.

“Oh my goodness! What happened to you Angie? Are you all right? Dad, why aren’t you picking her up and taking her to the hospital?! It’s going to be alright Sissy, just hang in there!” Christy screams as she sobs.

“Christy, I’m okay.  I just haven’t drank enough water today.  You don’t have to worry.  I’m fine,” I try to reassure her.

Just then, Mom walks in with my glass of water.  After I take a few gulps of water, I clear my throat, trying to get everyone’s attention even though I already had it.

“Could all of you do me a favor? Don’t tell Dess…Desmond about this? He’d start worrying about me, especially since he was here so soon before I fainted…”

As soon as it was out of my mouth, I knew it was a mistake.  The look on my dad’s face was pure murder.  I shouldn’t have said that.  I shouldn’t have said that, I shouldn’t have said that, I shouldn’t have said that!

“You are not going to see him again! Did he do this to you? What did he do to you? Did he try to rape you? Tell me what happened! He was the last one to see you before you fainted.  If he so much as laid a finger on you…”

At this point, I knew I had to derail my dad before he stormed out after him.

“Dad! Dad! He didn’t do anything to me! We talked a little bit, and he left shortly after.  He isn’t the cause for this! Please! Believe me!”

Pleading with my dad is like pleading to a wall.  Once he’s made up his mind, he hardly ever changes it.  Thankfully, there’s Mom.

“Honey, why don’t you give the boy a chance to explain himself before you jump to conclusions? Perhaps he can shed some light on this situation since our daughter won’t,” Mom says scathingly.

Ouch.  I guess I deserved that.  It is kind of obvious I was lying.  I was never that good at it anyways.

“Mom…I don’t know what to say.  I guess you’ll just have to talk to Desmond then…I’m sorry you guys.  I know you love me and want the best for me,” I say as the tears start filling my eyes.  Tears are my best asset; they always get Mom and Dad.

“Oh Sweetey, don’t cry.  I think you should get some sleep, and we’ll talk about this in the morning when you’re feeling better.”

Good old Dad always there to comfort me.  Well, at least I saved myself a day.  I really hope Dessy gets here tomorrow before they start questioning me again.

Oh Dessy, why’d you do this to me? It was the best thing and the worst thing he has ever done to me! Even now,  I can feel the pleasure he excited in my blood as he was biting me.  The feel of his teeth on me gives me shivers.

Unknowingly, I actually shivered and Christy noticed.

“Sissy, do you need anything? I could give you my blanket…if you want.  I don’t really need one…I’m near a heater.  I could sleep under my sheets,” Christy suggests.

“Christy, are you crazy? It’s December! I can’t take your blanket! Besides, I have my own.  I only shivered cause…cause I felt a draft.  You go ahead and keep your blanket; I’ll be warm once I get under my covers.  Love you guys!” I say, as they all send me a look of concern over their shoulders.



© 2011 Tory


Author's Note

Tory
More freakout time!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
Added on June 17, 2011
Last Updated on June 17, 2011


Author

Tory
Tory

IA



About
Tall, blonde, loves writing, currently working on a story with my roommate, not sure how often I'll post or what I'll post. more..

Writing