~Darkness~

~Darkness~

A Chapter by Tory
"

A look into the world of Angelica as she is kidnapped.

"
I woke up in darkness.  Where am I? What has happened to me? Last I knew, I was sleeping in my bed.  Then I woke up here.  No one seems to be around.  I'm bound, and there is no light. What is going to happen to me?
A noise.  Maybe not.  Must've been my imagination.
There it is again.  Voices.  I can't distinguish what they're saying.  It's as if they're speaking through their noses, whoever they are.
Are they kidnapping me because I'm the most popular girl in school?
*Gasp!*
It's because of Desmond's vigilante antics! Why did he take it so far?! And now I have to pay for it!
**Sob**
What am I going to do? My hands are bound, my feet are tied, and I can't see anything…wait a minute, it's slightly lighter behind me.
There's a brownish haze…I wonder what it could be.
*Gasp!*
There are people out there! Maybe if I strain, I could hear what they are saying!
*"그냥 지금은 그녀를 죽일거야아니, 데스몬�"� 우리가 그녀를 죽일 �™�우�-� �™��" 굴복하지 않습니다. 우리�" 우리가 원하�" �™�을 얻을 때까지 그녀�" 살아 있어야 할�™�이다."
What language is that? It's like they're speaking through their nose.
Oh no! NO!!!!!!!!
*Scream!*
"Please, please, I'll give you whatever you want! Where are you taking me???"
Ugh, I don't understand their gibberish! Why can't they leave me alone?!
They took me outside for a moment, and the light blinded me.  Soon, I was lying in the back of a black van with scary-looking men all around me.
I remember one face.  He had a deep scar on his left cheek that was black on the edge.  His brows were bushy, and his eyes were dark brown, menacing-like.  He glared at me the entire time.
I don't know how long we had been driving before they took me out and brought me into a dark cabin.  As they threw me into one of the rooms, the cloth over my mouth fell down and I started to scream.
That is when the menacing guy came in and made his way towards me.
Just before I blacked out, I saw his brownish hand coming towards my mouth.  Something smelled of ethanol.
***
What? Where am I? How did I get here?
Oh, Sir Desmond of Camelot, come find me! I need you my beloved!
It all comes back to me now.  Father was in a meeting with his advisors, Mother was sewing, and Sister was taking a nap.  I never liked sitting still all day sewing or doing some other mundane task.
So I set out to pick some flowers.  The other day when the royal parade took place and I was waving to the crowd, I noticed a patch of flowers not too far from the kingdom.  I determined to pick some.
When I set off to pick them, however, a band of evil men kidnapped me! They told me that they were going to ransom me.  I didn't know these men, but they looked serious enough that I kept quiet.  
Just as I was about to give up hope of someone coming to rescue me, my knight in shining armor came charging in on his white palfrey.
My hero! I threw myself into his arms, bringing my face close to his…
He is sooo dreamy! Those chocolate eyes, that full body of plate armor…He's a god.  That perfect smile, those perfect lips...  His pure white horse is as beautiful as his rider.  I would love to ride…What am I thinking?!
It would be improper for the princess of the kingdom to ride behind a man who isn't her betrothed! But then again…he did save my life.
I'll do it.
Oh, I must kiss him! Surely father will let me marry him!
**My face leans in again...**



*Translation: Let's just kill her now.  No, Desmond won't give in if we kill her.  She must stay alive until we get what we want.


© 2011 Tory


Author's Note

Tory
Translation of the korean is at the bottom ;)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

First, they took me away from New York City. Out of the city. As for the leaning in "again, I was implying that I leaned in once to get up on that horse but then had my little mental dispute ;) Oh, and what are you talking about ex the cloroform comment from your last review? What last review?

Posted 12 Years Ago


cabin -> where in New York City did you find a cabin?

also, ex the cloroform comment from my last review. But he sounds slow. I could take Scarface...

And y is your face leaning in "again"?

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 5, 2011
Last Updated on May 5, 2011


Author

Tory
Tory

IA



About
Tall, blonde, loves writing, currently working on a story with my roommate, not sure how often I'll post or what I'll post. more..

Writing