~Trickery In Mind~

~Trickery In Mind~

A Chapter by Tory
"

Go Christy go!

"
How much does he know?
I know Eddie can be a little bit abusive now and then, but what's it to Desmond? It's not like Eddie broke my leg on purpose.
"Hey, whatever happened to keeping our personal lives out of this?" I asked.
I don't like the way he looks at me.
"Well, would you rather I leave you passed out in front of the cinema with a broken leg?! SOR-RY for caring!"
Whoa.

"You care about me?"
I saw a flicker in his eye.
"Anyone with a heart would care enough to call an ambulance."
Oh.  Okay.  Whatever.
"So…do you want to sit down or something?"
His eyes flick around the room with some amusement, though I have no idea why.
"No, I'm fine.  I just wanted to make sure you were okay and everything.  I guess I'll see you later?"
Ugh.  SO like a guy.  The moment something bad happens, he runs away.
Then I got an idea.
"Hey, what about your training? Perhaps you could come over to my house and I could teach you some more stuff there."
"Yeah, okay, fine.  I'll see you later."
"Hey, hold on! You don't know where I live!"
He stops.  Just as I was beginning to think he wasn't going to turn around, he does.
*Sigh* "What is this really about?" he asks me.
"Well, I think that we should get to know each other a little better.  I mean, every time we're together, some kind of fight breaks out and cuts our time short.  Besides, I really do want to help you."
He thinks about this for a moment, as if my words are loaded.  Perhaps they are.  Wait a minute, what am I saying?!
"Okay, what is it?"
"Huh?" I got so distracted in my thinking, I forgot what we were talking about.
"Oh! My address! It's 271 Seashore Drive.  Buzz the intercom at the gate and ask for me.  I'll buzz you in."
There's that frustrating amusement crossing his face again.  I wish I knew what he was thinking.  Well…maybe not.  A guy's brain is too confusing to be understood.
"Okay, so I'll see you later."
Uh oh.  I did not think this through.  He's going to be in my house, in my ROOM.
What if he tries to get frisky with me? What should I do? I mean, he's hot and all, but…anyways, that's not the point.
He knows where I live.  He could be my social destruction if he tried to bring me down!
Oh, who am I kidding?! He doesn't have the nerve to do that, nor the brain to do it.  I doubt my risk would ever cross his mind.  Besides, I got dirt on him.  No one wants to be a nerdish vigilante, skulking around in the cemetery.
Just as I close my eyes to fall asleep, I think of something.
"Mom, Dad? When you go home, could you please lock my veranda door for me? The last thing I would need is my t.v. and record player stolen."
"Sure honey, we can do that.  Do you want anything else? Would you like an extra pillow?"
"No, I'm fine.  Thanks! Oh, could you guys leave me and Christy alone for a minute?"
"Sure honey; anything for you."
Okay, so Christy is the best little sister anyone could ever have.  If I ever need someone to spy for me, she's my girl.  If I need someone to be my excuse, she's my girl; or if I need somebody to comfort me, she's my girl.
She practically idolizes me.  I once saw her outside, practicing a cheerleading move that I had done earlier that week.
But this was different.  I needed her to spy on Desmond for me, but I had never asked for something like this before.  She'd normally spy on Mom and Dad, not anyone out of our home.  Not only that, but she'd probably think I liked Desmond more than a friend, and that would SO not do.  So I created a plan.
I said, "Christy, I need you to do me a favor.  It's kind of a big favor."
She replied, "Sure Angie, what do you want me to do?"
I replied, "Could you keep an eye on Desmond for me? You see, he's kind of picked on at school, and there's this bully that threatens to beat him up, even kill him.  I don't want you to be noticeable though, because you're my little sis and I don't know what I would do if I lost you too.  Don't even tell Desmond, because he's trying to be all macho and would refuse your help anyways.  Oh, and he's pretty good at figuring out if someone's following him, so be VERY careful.  So, could you please do this favor for me?"
*Gasp*
"Dessy is in trouble?! Of course I will! But why don't you just call the police?" Christy replied.
"Because the police can't arrest anyone for threats.  They need action, evidence.  That's why I want you to follow him, so you can call the police when it happens."
"Okay sissy, I will do it."
Yes! I've got my spy.


© 2011 Tory


Author's Note

Tory
Hehehe...so I send my little sis to spy on Desmond. What am I up to? *laughs maniacally*

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

lol I just saw that typo. Fixing it! Yep! You're a vigilante gone crazy ;) Had to come up with something without being right.

Posted 12 Years Ago


No one wants to be a nerdish vigilante, skulking in the cemetery guy around.
(uh, okay...)

...That's it.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

272 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 5, 2011
Last Updated on May 7, 2011
Tags: Christy, Spy, Blood Revival, Desmond, Angelica


Author

Tory
Tory

IA



About
Tall, blonde, loves writing, currently working on a story with my roommate, not sure how often I'll post or what I'll post. more..

Writing