The Trial of beast

The Trial of beast

A Chapter by Lord of mad men

     The trial began in the middle of the night were moved in are sleep to a dark woods. We all woke up to a loud horn. We were to make it out of the woods alive and with our own object and whoever got the rare one and myth ones got more power. But some of the others did not work as a group. But one worked together super well. they were called the purebloods they were the kin of the night Lords kin. Most of us were but these ones where mean unlike the others.one group of them started to kill the others then the rest of them started. Which was not to happen but they were spies for the dark bloods. Who were the ones who started the Great War. Some ran but others try to fight them. But I and a few ran and started fighting. I said we had to go deeper into the woods to have a chance so we did on the way we all gathered stuff, not for the test but to use to help us live. I found a temple covered in bones. We stayed there for a day before they found us. As we looked around the temple we found traps and other things.But Kyan found a way out of the woods. under the temple was a cave with a river in it. So I told them to go and I would join them soon and I would stay be hide and fought as long as I could then join them. I lied to them others said they could fight with me. but I closed them all in the cave to the river. I knew the door would not last long. So I grabbed the stuff we gathered and started to fight. I was wearing full armor and had two swords and a bow and a ton of arrows. I used everything I knew to make traps and more. It was a death maze in the temple when I was done. The first to reach the room that leads to the cave was six boys all with fangs and gray skin and wings. I killed all them with the bow. One arrow went throw the biggest one's wings than his heart. Then the next group came. Then the next. I ran out of arrows so I started fighting with the swords then some started to run away. I then saw an adult beast.he said his name was life taker. He was a Night kin that is what the night Lord kin was called. I drew my swords. He was six feet tall, he had gray skin. Wings with sharp spikes on them.  Spikes all the way down his back and sharp fangs and silver eyes.  He was beating me I was cover in blood all of which was mine. My heard my bones in my right-hand break. My face was cover in blood pouring out of my eyes and nose. I heard my ribs crack. I then fall onto the ground my chest covered in blood dripping onto my face and onto my chest. With blood flowing through the grooves and curves of my chest forming a pool of blood on the ground beneath me. I heard the steps as he walked up to me. said you are weak like your mother and father. I will kill you. Then have my fun with the other.maybe I will start with the little one called Sis. As I heard her come out of his vile mouth. Something snapped in me. I got onto my feet. Then thrust the swords through his chest and sank my fangs deep into his neck. He tried to pull be off. Then started cutting and slashing me. I felt my flesh rip and tear but I did not let go. I just bite down harder with each cut.Then I bite down as hard as I could. Then I pulled back my head ripping out his jugular vein. His black blood ran down and covered my face. Then I thrust my hand throw his chest and ripped out his heart. Then I bite into it I had no idea why I just did that. then I saw the rest of his group run. Then it grew dark and then I saw my friend’s right before I  blacked out . I woke up in the temple in a bed. I asked what happened everyone said I died. I said what? The said but you father changed you once when you got back or he partly did by turning you. I asked how did that save me? Your dad is named to take death so he takes death from people making you live forever. So my dad is a vampire. Night lords no! I am the father of the Vampier. They are who turns men into vampires. But you must do the soul, body and mind binding now. I was moved to a room with all white walls they started to glow red. Then a voice said you are different from anyone I have ever seen you are something new. I like new. Then this thick white light poured out of my body than a black light poured from my eyes and started to shape together and I started to glow green and red. Then my blood left my body as did my flesh and skin. I was all bone then I became a spirit. My bones turned silver and then a silver black. My flesh grows on to my bones as a very dark blackish red. Then my skin turned to a bright white then red then pick and more. I was now whole. I have sharp super white fangs. Sharp nails, wings, and I could change my shape and color at will or sort of at will. I then spent the next day a trying out my powers.I learned that I could see at in the dark,sleep on walls and upside down. I was faster and stronger even smarter than before. I was as strong as ten men. Faster than any animal I was a Vampier lord a very rare breed of Vampier. I was the first of my kind. Then it was Kyan turn to change he grew gills, webbed feet, sharp claws, and wings. The. Emerald went she grew. snakes out of here back, snake fangs, a tail, a forked tong, and snakes as hair. We had to learn and master our powers before we could leave I was only seventeen years of age when I was made everlasting. I spent two years mastering my powers then left but came back every other month to see Sis. I traveled the world learning and mastering my power.



© 2016 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on August 26, 2016
Last Updated on November 9, 2016


Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men