let them burn!

let them burn!

A Chapter by Lord of mad men
"

to know what a Shecaran is I will write a description labeled Shecaran soon.

"
But so, you have no idea how powerful your enemy is. that does not matter get the kids to the next two towns over now! yes, Soad I will but I will be back.  Okay, now go, hurry. she will know I am here soon. wait you are attacking now? yes, I am ready.
lex, took the children and Soad entered the caves. he walks on the ceiling snapping the walker's necks as he moved through the caves. he stopped at a tunnel and emitted a sonic sound wave. soad could see the whole cave system. walkers came running in. Soad began to cut them in half with his wings, killing whole hoards in mere minutes.
 he ran through the tunnels killing walkers by cutting off their heads and any other way he needed to. he is covered in thick greenish-black blood.
He is surrounded, by walkers, he throws the bombs and kill every one of them and goes through the tunnels blocking them off.  he sets up traps behind him and over tricks. he runs into the chamber and falls to his knees.
 a soft women's voice says " did you really think you could fight me? pitiful, your nothing compared to me, so your the one your father choose to disobey the order and mate with that woman." 
He grabbed his chest in pain and blood began to pour out of his mouth. "h-how a-a-are you-u doing this?"  Oh dear, you could only dream of such power, to control a night kin's body is a task very few can do and fewer willing to.  "you are a veil twisted creature" ouch that stings, I thought you would speak more kindly to your aunt. now, shall we take a look into your mind?
Soad screamed in agony as his eyes flicked with light and his jaw dropped. he began to see images of a Shecaran and the young girl he seen in his dreams.  Then he seen great flames and a thick orange fog, then smoke. 
Then he stood up with glowing green eyes, and the queen of rot fell to her knees. a deep voice that did not belong to Soad came from his lips and said "  You can not put out this flame you will burn in its wake"
The queen shuttered when she heard the voice " no, no it can't be you died a long time ago" " You can't be here the father killed you for your crimes" Well you know father, he thinks he is so powerful that he does not even need to try.  but you will burn for your crimes against my children! "no brother please show me mercy, I beg you?" like I begged for your help and pleaded for you to stand up against father by my side? " it was different then, you can not kill your own blood"  you did, now you will burn and come to my realm dear sister.


© 2016 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

124 Views
Added on November 17, 2016
Last Updated on November 17, 2016


Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men