The fIght

The fIght

A Chapter by Lord of mad men

Come with us, Veil kin.  The pit is this way, said one of the guards leading soad to the pits. The other said" I will enjoy watching my king rip your throat from you neck dust born. You will show me respect or I rip your throat out. I may be born of man but I am still a Night kin.  No, you are of the Night kin, not a night kin. (Said an Oldman)  My name is Greymane, I am her on research from the Brothers of The pen. You are far from home Greymane. Yes, I am. My work calls me here. You are a Vampier. Yes, that is what I am. This is my Assistant D.R.Blackwell. Ello, It is a please to meet you Son of a Demon. You bare the mark of..., well my work calls me away, and I hope we can talk again. The king will choose Mambele knives and two Shotel. Make sure to not give him a chance to use the Mambele Knives, once when he gets those in his hands you are already dead. Your best bet is to make him change. Let's go Blackwater! Good luck. 

Why, why would he help me he does not even know me?

 

The pit was a hole thirty feet under the ground. It had a wooden bar roof and the dirt was covered in blood. The crowd was all full of different night kin from all over the world.

I man began to speak in a loud deep stern voice. He said “This is a fight to the death between our mighty all powerful lord and a Dust blood. Our Great leader will be fighting this veil kin with the mighty weapons of our forefathers."

Then he says "two enter the pit but only one will leave with his life"

If I win I am dead, if I lose I am dead. Oh, Great!

 

 

Choose your weapons!

Looks around the pit Sees the Mambele knives and sees the lord running to them. Oh damn*tosses a chain around the lord's ankles and pulls* No, you are not getting those. A blade flies past Soad's cheek. Pull the chains up and slams them down* Lord, I am not an easy kill.

Ha-ha, you will die like the rest! The lord stands to grab his Shotels. Tosses chains wrapping around a Shotel, No, I do not think so.

I will kill you. Swings Mambele knife.

Dosages getting grazed by the blade. Oh god, I am going to die

The crowd starts to yell give us blood!

The lord continues his assault the blades swings after each other. Ah, enough! Pushes the lord back with the Shotel wrapping the chain around his feet pulling causing the lord to fall.

 

 

The lord is on the ground! It is time for the lord's knights!

Three men enter the pit armed with Scimitars in leather armor.

Oh for the love of*they charge at him* Spreads wings pushing two back. You can't fight me like a man!

 Chain cracks as it whips through the air.

Mark starts to glow. I am here to fight a lord!

The lord grabs two Scimitar and swings. You will die dust blood!

The chain wraps around one of the knight's throat pulling him into the lord's way causing the lord's blades to cut the knight's arms off. What was that?

Grrr you will die! Swings as the knight's blood spray all over the walls.

 

 

 

 

A knight is dead! This fight is shaping up to be one of the greatest to have ever taken place in the Pit!

 

Pulls the chains slamming the dead knight's body into the other crushing them into the wall killing one.

 

Aah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will pay for that Dust blood!

Swings tearing a wing as black blood burns the ground the lord hits him the end of the Scimitar in the back forcing him to the ground.

Know you pay! Stepping on his wings.

Lays there hearing the bones in his wings shatter and snap.



© 2017 Lord of mad men


Author's Note

Lord of mad men
This is a rough draft.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on December 13, 2016
Last Updated on February 23, 2017


Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men