Lady Rot

Lady Rot

A Chapter by Lord of mad men

As I stood there looking at the twisted at the two men. That reeked of death. I could smell their mother’s sent. I had never smelled anything so veil. It was the smell of the lady rot. But they called her their queen. I had only ever heard story of night kin with so much power that their very touch turned the living. They attacked me they were very stupid but that made them attack me wildly with no order. I had fought drunks who fought like this but there touch did not burn my flesh. I grabbed the one by his throat and lifted him off of the ground. I looked into his eyes but I was not surprised that there was nothing looking back at me. He had no soul and nothing to be living inside of him. So I snapped his neck. But the other hit me in the back and I could feel my flesh burn off of my spine. I turned around and cut off his head. I started to walk then I stopped dead in my tracks. I heard a voice say well done my brother. The voice was that of a lady I was taken back. The voice made my blood go cold. I had never felt anything like that. I turned around and saw the mouth of the severed head was not moving but the voice was coming from it. I asked the voice who it was. I heard a laugh then the voice said soon to be your queen. Then I heard a shift in the wind. So I turn to face whatever was behind me. I saw a massive dark shadow on the ground. So I followed it with my eyes. There was a big grey skinned beast of what was once a man standing ten feet from me. I could smell his mother’s power I had never smelled such power. I could not see the sun behind the beast of a man. I knew he was here to beat me. I was not scared i had lost everything i had loved and i had nothing left. But i would not bow before any lord. I fear man nor beast.So I planted my feet down to the ground and spread my wings. I was ready to die for no reason sept for the peace that comes with death. The beast came after me. He charged like a bull. I stood there without a breath i jumped over the beast. The beast looked dump founded. I guess he had never had to fight anything fast. I unsheathe my sword. I landed on my feet and pointed my blade at the beast. It came at me again but then more corps walkers came up behind me. I was ready to fight the big beast head on but it had other plans.



© 2016 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on September 20, 2016
Last Updated on September 24, 2016


Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men