The night

The night

A Chapter by Lord of mad men

We waited and waited looking over the trap we had set. He needed to make just enough noise to attract one. No more and no less. I picked up a rock and tossed it at the ground behind the trap. I repeated it over and over again.

Shhhh...do you hear that? No what? Listen one is coming. I can hear his feet Bush off of the ground. This one was a normal looking corpses Walker. With greenish grey skin and looking dead. He stumbled in to our trap. He tryed to hopelessly climb out. Clawing the dirt walls.

Let's cover this hole up we have some things to get in the morning. Don't vampires hate the sun? Yes there skin is undead, pale, and cold. The sun can burn and harm their skin much faster and more then the skin of the living. Vampire are still humanish. What turns a vampire in to a vampire kills all your what makes your skin then turns it in to something that can't die but is very fragile.

So I will take the first shift you can have the second. Okay sounds good. The sun was nowhere in sight. The night grow quiet. Then it grow loud in the silence. You could hear the flap of bat wings in the night. The cry of the lone wolf. The howl of dogs. The shifts of a owls wings. Everything was heard.


© 2016 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on October 3, 2016
Last Updated on October 3, 2016


Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men