The Tub

The Tub

A Chapter by Lord of mad men

I just looked at her. She looked at me. I looked away. The man in the armor said girl what did you find out?tell me or you family dies half blood.she said they I I I um um. Spit it out half blood now.okay I found out he is a vamp.....pire. what kind of vampire? A half blood hybrid. A what? Um a half blood was bite by a vampire.

Is that true vampire? Yes it is all of it. Good so what is his till weakness. Um his weakness...it is vampire's blood root gel. That is very rare. But I have some. Thanks for your work. Your family was let out a long time ago all but the monsters of course. They had to die. All monsters must die. What how could you? Your the real monsters in all this. I am no monster!

He saidid get the blood dust! Now morons! Yes boss. The men came back with a chest and a bowl of a deep redish black and gold dust.
He said I will show you a monster half blood. He opened that chest and pulled out a bottled of black liquid and a handful of herbs. He put all the stuff in a bowl and told them to take it and make it.

They came back in a little while with a tub of dark black and green slime. It smelled of death. It was thick and bubbled. It smoked and it foamed with purple foam.Two guards grabbed her. I tried too stopped them. But the black armored guard hit me with a wooden staff. He hit me in the knees. I fall and saw the guards push Luna in the tub.


© 2016 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

133 Views
Added on August 29, 2016
Last Updated on August 29, 2016


Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men