Breaking a head.

Breaking a head.

A Chapter by Lord of mad men

It did not matter I had bigger things to worry about.

So its time to use the corpses walker? Yes it is. We need to pin it down. How? How good of a shot are you? I am the best Archer in the country. Let's see. Get you arrows ready. Okay why?

Without a word I Jumped down the pit and landed on the corpse Walker. It clawed at me. I put in in a head lock.

Shoot in in the neck! Now shoot! I don't have a clear shot. Shoot ! Your hands in the way. Shoot through it! Now! The arrow cut through the air with ease.

He went through my hand. The corpse Walker went stiff. I ripped my hand through the arrow. Then took out a dagger and cut of the top of its skull and bite in to the Brain.

This time when I started to see his memory. It made my body shudder and my eyes ruled into the back of head. I could feel the arrow in his throat but no pain. I could see his memories before he was turned he was a merchant from a land o had not been to in years.

He had a wife and three children. He was just passing through when he was turned. I felt the turning as if it was happening to me. My heart stopped and grew colder then ice. My skin tightened on to my bones. The tissue burn like fire. A icey pain shot through my body. It went straight to my bones and my hair stood up. I could not breath. My blood stopped flowing and started to thicken.

I just had to hold in a little longer. I seen a house. It was small and had a dirt floor with rugs over it. Under the rugs was a tunnel that lead to a cave that lead under the town.

I released my fangs and fell to the ground. I could hear my heart resetting itself. Slowly in increased in speed a steady beat formed.



© 2016 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on October 12, 2016
Last Updated on October 15, 2016


Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men