The brain

The brain

A Chapter by Lord of mad men

You will still honor my deal? Yes I am going to. A deal is a deal. But give me that beasts head. Yes here it is. He fumbled with it and dropped it. Give it to me now.

I had it in my hands. It was covered In fly's and worms. It smelled like a two month old corpse. The flesh had turned black. Are you going to eat his brain or not? Yes I will. I cracked the top of the skull off and stared. At a black and green spotted, hole riddled, worm covered blob.

I closed my eyes opened my mouth and tipped my head back. Then poured the blob down my throat. I nearly throwbup. Then it hit me every thing that beast had ever done.

I seen him kill a man by beating him with a rock. The man said son no no no. I heard the screams of women and the crys of children. He was a monster before he was turned. Then I saw her. Lady rot she had light green skin and long grey hair but looked like a youthful lady.

But I seen a something under that. I seen her true form. It was veil. Her skin was rotted, grey, and green covered in black spots. She had glazed eyes and looked like a dead old lady. Covered in bugs and mold. She had moles and warts. She was rotted from head to toe.


© 2016 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
Added on September 28, 2016
Last Updated on September 29, 2016


Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men